[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEACHER, TEACHER! ANON IS PLAYING POKEMONS IN HIS DESK AGAIN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: MP900425487.jpg (185KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MP900425487.jpg
185KB, 1024x1024px
TEACHER, TEACHER!
ANON IS PLAYING POKEMONS IN HIS DESK AGAIN!
>>
>>28188214
Actually that's me masturbating to the girl in the back.
>>
>>28188214
Holy shit I remember the high school days when I was playing non stop Pokémon in my desk...those were the days...
>>
>>28188214
Yes, I am indeed playing playing Pokemon Amie with my dick again, what's wrong?
>>
Shut up Terry, Anon just took out my ace and I need to concentrate or he'll sweep me.
>>
>>28188214
What the heck did I say about snitching to the teach johnny?
I'm gonna pound some sense into your fat head of yours on the playground again until you learn who gets stitches. You better learn not to mess with the top kid on the monkey bars anymore, double chin. And don't forget to bring your rucksack, I like those sandwiches your mommy makes. I'll take those this time.
>>
File: 1409768948733.gif (487KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1409768948733.gif
487KB, 250x193px
>Kid does this to me in 6th grade
>gets all my pokemon cards taken by teacher
>watch him open his locker after class, get his combination code
>Steal all his shit, throw away his school books, tear up his homework, dump the library book in the toilet
>Kept the $20 in the front pocket
>Went into the classroom during lunch and got my cards out of the desk and left the ruined library book on another kids desk with the snitches bag
>Was never found out
>kid I framed was expelled for the rest of the year
>Kid that snitched had to get his parents to pay for the missing books and got several 0's for missing homework
>Was caught stealing cards from the teachers desk a month later and got off the hook scott free

Middle school was a wild fuckin ride. There were several days I had a knife on me and planned to stab a guy but was to big a bitch to do it.
>>
>>28188808
Life sure is nice in Detroit.
>>
>>28188808
Why do people take that stuff to school in the first place?
>>
>>28188808
You got an uninvolved kid expelled? Do you have a social disorder?
>>
>>28188808
You fucking did that? My dad beat me for getting expelled you asshole.
>>
>>28188808
>that ending
Summon the Van. You know the one.
>>
File: 1472400117698.png (72KB, 565x493px) Image search: [Google]
1472400117698.png
72KB, 565x493px
>>28188850
>caring about total strangers

This is why there are Winners and Losers in our world. Anon is clearly a Winner who never gets tired of Winning Big League.
>>
>>28188840
NC actually. I was the "Little white boy that got pushed around" and snapped. Glad I grew out of it, I was an asshole in school.

>>28188847
Cause it was the 'cool thing' to have. Same as everything else schools don't want you to keep on you. When I was in high school we had a teacher that took phones before class started, if you 'didn't have one' you got a zero for a homework grade.

>>28188850
Uninvolved kid was an asshole that kept kicking me in the nuts everytime we were alone. He was the one I wanted to stab but never had the balls to do it. (Cause he kicked them off)
>>
>>28188214
Step it up kid, I can play Pokemon with my left hand while taking notes with my right hand at the same time.
>>
>>28188808
W-wow, Anon-sempai...you're...s-so brave and cool! >////<
>>
>>28188808
good job anon. You're probably a loser now but you will always have these memories
>>
>>28188972
Wait, a zero on homework for not having a phone?
>>
>>28188808
Hah, ace. Not too far off from quints, too. Shame.
>>
>>28189310
Yea, she claimed it was a 'bullshit excuse' that everyone had a cellphone. Even if you emptied your pockets and your bag and showed her you had no phone she still marked a 0 for you that day. Lot of people failed her class, myself included.

>>28189309
Basically, yea. Lot of really shit memories of a shit childhood of being a shit person raised by shit people and surrounded by shittier people.

But hey, at least I can share it all anonymously in chunks on 4chan, right? That or a tumblr blog.
>>
>>28189432
>buy $10 disposable phone
>bring it to class
Problem solved. $10 to not fail a class seems reasonable in this situation, and you can make a few calls if you need to.
>>
>>28189432
That must have completely sucked. Did she ever get in trouble for that shit?
>>
>>28188972
>>28189310
>>28189432
I refuse to believe this.
I've seen dumb teachers, but no one is that dumb.
Or maybe she just hated kids?
>>
>>28189561
Oh yes they can. I got in trouble for reading loudly when I was nine.
>>
>>28189432
what a completely fucking retarded logic? cant have phones in class so she takes them, but you cant just not bring a phone for her to take? what the fuck sort of backwards ass school did you go to?
>>
>>28189561
>Had a math teacher in 10th grade that spent all of February talking about black pride and MLK jr
>Had a world civ teacher in 6th that would openly mock students and call them retards/fags in class
>Had a fourth grade teacher that okayed bullying as 'weeding out the worthless'
>Had a 9th grade science teacher that would make students with poor eyesight sit in the back and wrote everything as small as possible

Teachers are fucking scumbags yo.

>>28189519
Unfortunately no, all that happened was she was told to get her students grades up or she'd be let go. She stopped taking phones but if one went off in class she'd take it and break it. Anyone 'accusing' her of doing such an act was a liar and had no place in her class.
>>
>>28189561
I can believe this. I had a teacher give me a D because I was unable to come in to school on Saturdays and off days due to custody agreements. And the only reason we needed to come in was because she couldn't be bothered to get the after school club (who was supposed to be doing what we did) to actually come in after school.
>>
File: 1398494679402.jpg (26KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1398494679402.jpg
26KB, 352x370px
>got gameboy for birthday
>kid tried to convince teacher that I stole his gameboy
>she took it away
>gave it back to me after class and told me not to tell him
>almost lost my pokermen experiences to that ass hole
>>
>>28189670
You can't be fucking serious....
>>
>>28189670
I had a english teacher who "lost" my english essay and a world civ teacher who let a kid in my class throw out a chair out the window. And the freshmens work books, and etc. Teachers are weird, and jerks, I played pokemon a lot in my world civ class though so that was great
>>
File: 1365123156705.jpg (241KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1365123156705.jpg
241KB, 1680x1050px
>>28189834
Yes, I am serious, but I can see where people would believe this to be some nonsensical shitpost trying to make teachers look bad and accept that there will be people who don't believe it.
>>
>>28189670
>Had a math teacher in 10th grade that spent all of February talking about black pride and MLK jr
On a scale of "I have a dream" to "WE WUZ KANGS" how much black pride?

>Had a world civ teacher in 6th that would openly mock students and call them retards/fags in class
I don't think I've ever heard a teacher say that before.
Was when someone wasn't doing good in class or was it whenever for whatever reason?

>Had a fourth grade teacher that okayed bullying as 'weeding out the worthless'
That's just straight up douchebaggary.

>Had a 9th grade science teacher that would make students with poor eyesight sit in the back and wrote everything as small as possible
The hell? You're saying they purposly did that? Did he/she want students to fail?

>She stopped taking phones but if one went off in class she'd take it and break it. Anyone 'accusing' her of doing such an act was a liar and had no place in her class.
She didn't get fired or anything?
>>
>>28189670
Well, if we're talking about bad teachers.

>Be in elementary school
>In autist classes since the school
>Locked in closet all day
>Only one class about social ettiquitte
>"Anon, can you say something mean?"
>Say "You're fat" as an example
>Yelled at for being mean
>Get ten minute time-out
>Locked back in closet
>>
>>28190027
>On a scale of "I have a dream" to "WE WUZ KANGS" how much black pride?

Bit of column A, lot of column B. She claimed to be a feminist to, but it was just the whole "Gonna use this as an excuse to be racist/sexist" shit.

>I don't think I've ever heard a teacher say that before. Was when someone wasn't doing good in class or was it whenever for whatever reason?

it was usually whenever a student did anything really. One of the students that had issues speaking loudly got through a few paragraphs without stopping and someone clapped for them and she followed it quickly with a "HURR DURR DURR SO FUCKIN SPECIAL" and clapping while staring the kid that clapped down.

>That's just straight up douchebaggary.

Same douchebag allowed a pair of students to guess on AR Tests and take several in one day yet when a student that took one and got a 70 or less on it didn't read the book and was given a 0 for their weekly book reading assignment.

>The hell? You're saying they purposly did that? Did he/she want students to fail?
I think she did. Side note, anyone on a sports team was in the front two rows.

>She didn't get fired or anything?
To my understanding, she still works there. Same subject and everything. Four principals have come and gone and she's still treating students like shit.
>>
I didn't come into this thread to feel and empathize, anons.

School screwed me over, bad, to the point that my garden-variety autism isn't the sole thing to blame for my almost-NEET lifestyle. Biggest thing that stands out is one time (of many) that I was locked into a magnetically sealed room. Given a paper to write down what I did 'wrong' on it. Gave it back empty. Had it smushed into my face.
>>
>>28188214
Now Billy, everyone knows you two were battling.
Are you just trying to get him in trouble him out because he swept you again?
>>
>>28189561
Believe it. I had a teacher, nasty bitter old thing, who hated my fucking guts. She shoved my desk in the corner of the room and propped up one of those science fair trifold boards so she wouldn't have to even see me.

Had another flabby bitch teacher later. She taught both English and Social Studies, and had two turn-in trays, one for each subject. I was getting my act together and had completed all the handouts she had given that day, but one of them was equal parts English and Social Studies, so I asked her which tray it went in. She looked at the completed worksheet, tore it in half, handed me a blank one and said "That was homework."

Now admittedly, I was ADHD as hell, but I always did my shit and particilated and all that good stuff. Some teachers are just straight-up cunts.
>>
File: duv.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
duv.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
>6th grade woodshop
>one shithead kid and his requisite minion like to fuck with me all the time in the halls, this is the only class we have together
>spend most of the year just making gay jokes and throwing paper balls from the back
>mid-year, the class is making rocking horses as part of a 3 day project
>asshole kid walks right up to my workstation, really fakely trips and dumps wood stain all over my shirt/desk where my backpack was, in full view of the teacher
>starts shouting loud as fuck about being sick of him being a disruption, gesturing all the fuck over the place with his hands like he wants to slap the shit out of asshole kid
>asshole kid shit talks back
>argument ends with shop teacher running his rocking horse project in half through the table saw and telling him he gets a failing grade for the class
>then runs his math book through the table saw
>is working on the science book when teacher from a neighboring class finally comes to see what all the screaming is about
>have a sub in that class for the rest of the year

The kid did knock it off from the point on though.
>>
>>28191003
fucking kek
>>
>tfw teacher convinces your parents to medicate the shit out of you for ADHD

That Ritalin fucked me up. I don't remember anything from those years I was on it, and it seems to have fucked my short term memory too. I stopped playing outside and having friends. All because some bitchy cunt couldn't handle a kid who got distracted in class.
>>
>>28191121
Oh yeah, forgot to mention this was in second fucking grade. Because how dare a kid have energy after being stuck in a chair for 8 hours, right? Better load that fucker up with speed.
>>
>>28189561
>Elementary School
>Walk up to my friend in the back of the line
>ask if I can "Chinese cut", basically just go in back of him in line
>Asian teacher hears it
>gets mad, starts asking me if I think that all Chinese people cut in line
>I have no idea what the big issue is
>She asks what my ethnicity is
>I tell her American
>She looks at me like I'm stupid and I get off scott-free
>>
>>28191500
america #1
>>
>that kid that stole my gameboy color from my desk, then returned it to the school the next day

Thanks bro, you taught me a valuable lesson about being careless with my belongings.
>>
Hahaha epic

Rucksack xD
Don't bring your /v/ garbage here. Now we'll see this shit everday.
>>
>>28188214
Shut the fuck up,Matthew.
You are wearing a furry butt plug, you can't talk shit about nobody you fuck.
>>
Wow this turned into shitposting real quick.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.