[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that all this shitposting has been made thanks to 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fluyin.png (671KB, 570x545px) Image search: [Google]
fluyin.png
671KB, 570x545px
You know that all this shitposting has been made thanks to 3 guys in /trash/ who are mad because the mods keep deleting their precious "hunger games" threads, right? Just ignore them, report the threads if you want.They will get tired someday.
>>
>>28184555
The thing is, I really love Garchomp.

I really don't want it to become some awful meme like Scolipede or Heliolisk.
>>
>>28184584
too late
>>
>>28184555
This shit's been going on since before they were banished to wander for all eternity in the /thrash/ (Which is a very nice board with a great diverse community and they should be happy they are there and not in this pit of shit called /vp/).

Nice try shifting the blame to them, tho.
>>
>>28184555
You aren't helping. Delete this.
>>
>>28184555
>Something bad is happening
>Must be those people I don't like

Nice logic. Everything about this entire situation is cancer.
>>
>>28184555
As much as I dislike the HGfags, that isn't the case. However, I'm pretty sure the guy who posts Heliolisk has started a few HG threads for the sake of shitting up the board, then left them as people flocked in thinking he actually wanted to start a game.
>>
How the fuck do you possibly find HG entertaining
>>
>>28184555
Its actually not since everyone who cared about that stuff moved to /trash/ and has been enjoying themselves.

Besides that stuff has been around since well before the Hunger games threads. The lizard fuckers just like shitting up the board period. Though it does say a lot about the mods that hunger game threads got deleted on sight but that shit (among a variety of other shit) is up for ages.
>>
>>28184584
Every Pokemon is a meme or wants to get fucked because the fanbase is autistic as all fuck. Shit look at the new sandcastle and bear pokemon, they're already shitty memes because of autism and shitposting.
>>
>>28184584

As long as they're not Goodra-level devoted, we'll be fine.
>>
>>28184555
Hunger games are funnier than most of the threads made in this board, tho.

>Also

Nice trips.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.