[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: guess what this is made of.png (50KB, 400x455px) Image search: [Google]
guess what this is made of.png
50KB, 400x455px
Hey /vp/. I work for Shire Pokepharmaceuticals and I have lots of all the need-to-know information regarding the world of pokepharmacy!

Ever wonder what's in that potion? If Big Pokepharma is a thing?

Ask away!
>>
>>28182991
How long is your dick?
>>
>>28182991
What's in pokeball?
>>
If i fall off a train, get crashed into by a plane, and hit by a car, and have a max revive given to me will i be okay?
>>
>>28183059
Typically a potion's contents depends on the kind of potion you get.

Your regular potion is typically a 2% lidocaine, 2% solution in dextrose 5% water. It's cheap and intended for minor scrapes and bruises.

>>28183077
Unfortunately pokeballs are manufactured by other companies so I cannot help you there.

>>28183092
Are you a pokemon?
>>
So what's the deal with Ethers, and why are they so rare?
>>
>>28183340
Ethers are rare due to an outbreak of Exserohilum rostratum at 6 of the 7 ether compounding facilities that caused numerous cases of fungal meningitis in those pokemon that received the ethers. So 6 of the 7 companies that could compound ethers went out of business and the last company is barely able to meet up with demand. Same deal with elixirs as many of the ingredients are the same for both medicines.
>>
>>28183585
What's in a pp up, pp max and hp up?
>>
>>28182991
Could you explain to me the chemical properties of Sacred Ash?
>>
File: slide_3.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_3.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>28183672
PP Up and PP Max are both completely innovative ways to increase a Pokemon's duration on the battlefield. PP Up is usually either Darbepoietin or Epoetin alfa (both are erythropoietin stimulators) depending upon the manufacturer that increases a pokemons life force relative to ability to produce action.

In laymens terms, pokemon don't get tired of using a move because they get more oxygen in their body.

PP Max is high-dose erythropoietin stimulator combined with enteric-coated aspirin to maximize the pokemons fighting abilities while minimizing the risk of stroke that accompanies administering something that increases red blood cell production.

HP Up is usually a synthesized growth hormone that is specific for certain pokemon families.

>>28183705
Unfortunately we aren't quite sure why Sacred Ash has the properties that it does. It's an incredibly volatile material, and with what short research we've been able to perform on the seemingly miniscule amounts that exist, it seems to be a combination of a sympathomimetic catecholamine and oddly enough a vinca alkaloid but we haven't been able to study it in enough detail to hone in on why it works the way it does.
>>
>>28183894
Nice to know

Thanks doc
>>
>>28182991
What's in Calcium?
>>
What are Max Revives made of? Can people eat them?
>>
there's literally no reason to use artificial medicine.

berries, herbal remedies and moomoo milk can heal any status.

pokémedicine is a dubious industry run by shady corporations. what's their endgame?

wake up sheeple.
>>
>>28182991
Is it true you clone Nurse Joy?
>>
>>28183973
It's literally milk. I've asked this before.
>>
>>28183961
Not a problem!

>>28183973
Calcium and usually alendronate or ibandronate depending upon the manufacturer. We have no idea why it works on ghost types. But it does. For some weird reason. There have been clinical studies and nothing with statistical significance has come out, but there does seem to be some association with calcium having cardiac-effects being tied with raising special attack in pokemon.

>>28184011
Max revives are 16grams of epinephrine as opposed to 8grams of epinephrine in the usual revive. It's just crystalized and consumable for pokemon at that point.

That being said, do not ingest them. For reference, when a patient is in cardiac arrest and requires defibrillation, patients normally get 1 gram of epinephrine to shock the heart and kickstart it. Pokemon physiology is incredibly insane and hardy compared to human physiology.

>>28184018
Where do you think the medicines are derived from? Some natural works as well but it's also more costly to mass produce certain natural medicines such as berries.

It's a lot easier to mass-produce menthol-benzocaine-tramadol mixtures for your Burn Heals than ship and mass grow rawst berries for public consumption.

>>28184025
No, just really really really amorous family right there.

>>28184032
Milk has calcium yes, but typically the Calcium marketed to the public has combination medications involved as well.
>>
>>28184101
People CAN grow their own berries and medicine!

We are destroying the balance between nature, humanity and pokémon!
>>
>>28184101
Thank you! I've been carrying around a couple in my bag in case of emergencies, and sometimes when I get hungry they seem like a good snack..
>>
File: Martin_Shkreli__3449094b.jpg (44KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Shkreli__3449094b.jpg
44KB, 620x387px
>>28183149
Why is a bottle of water as effective as super potion?

What kind of scam are you running here? Are you literally pic related?
>>
>>28184154
Adding onto that, why is Soda Pop better than Water of all things?
>>
>>28184146
If you can grow them, then by all means go for it. Just know that it's best to consult with your pharmacist and veterinarian before administering to your pokemon.

>>28184153
Yes, please do not eat your pokemons revives.

>>28184154
>>28184200
Pokemon respond well to hydration. Super Potions are 0.1% morphine topical sprays that are quite revolutionary in that they blunt the pain receptors in pokemon and allow them to "heal" so to speak. Typically, pokemon of all types respond incredibly well to internal hydration but sometimes, our world being what it is, it's far more realistic to not have to share our own fluids that we need to survive on a day-to-day basis than with pokemon who dont necessarily require such water levels.

It's a practicality measure. Your Camerupt responds well to a super potion as it would a bottle of water, but Camerupt doesn't need the bottle of water to survive whereas you the trainer does.

And no I am not Martin Shkreli. Although most in the industry think he is a massive asshole, his reasons are not as greedy as one may think. There is a need for profit to drive research.

Now this cunt on the other hand deserves all of the hate. She should be sacked from PokeMylan immediately for the price hike on revives and epipens.

>>28184200
Carbonation plus hydration works wonders for pokemon. Go figure.
>>
File: fuck dat bish.jpg (17KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
fuck dat bish.jpg
17KB, 333x333px
>>28184344
Oh deary me I've gone and forgotten the picture
>>
>>28182991
What's in a Rare Candy that causes a Pokemon to level up? Why are they so rare?
>>
>>28184506
Rare Candies are so rare because they are illegal. Combination of catecholamine stimulant, pokemon growth hormone, and whatever else the chemist making them adds into them. I've heard of cases of rare candies being spiked with heroin that really pushes pokemon crazy. You have to be careful with rare candies.
>>
Bump for more questions!
>>
>>28184698
my little sister ate a rare candy, will she be ok?
>>
>>28184766
How long ago did she eat one, describe her symptoms, and how much?
>>
>>28184787
one hour ago, she seems totally normal except her hair keeps on growing slowly.
>>
>>28184846
Take her to her doctor. If she starts breaking out in a rash and her skin starts to detach from her body, ER immediately. That means she's experiencing a severe allergic reaction called Stephen-Johnson Syndrome.

Do not google Stephen-Johnson Syndrome images.
>>
Is it safe to smoke Oddish leaves? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>28184935
Same way that ginger and garlic and other herbal medicines work in people.

Most are snake oil anyways but there are a few good herbs out there.

Revival herb is actually what we synthesized levoamiodarone from.

>>28184963
No, nor will it get you high, and it will critically injure your oddish.

Please do not smoke your oddish.

You're better off smoking some leaf clippings from your Bayleaf anyways. There's some really interesting anti-anxiety medications in the pipelines from that pokemon family.
>>
>>28184879
Stevens*-Johnson Syndrome
Source: too late, I googled.

Question, though. What's in those X products marketed for battles?
>>
>>28182991
What exactly do you do doc?
>>
>>28185449
I always misplace an s there.

X-products are typically an immediate release formula of the products such as calcium, protein, zinc, etc... Normally those products have excipients in them that allow for permanent settling in the body, but the X-products are more immediate formulas that are quickly metabolized by first pass metabolism in most pokemon and only last during battle.

Also, TEN is worse than SJS. There is something out there worse than SJS.

>>28185459
I work in patient counseling and performing MTM counseling with patients and trainers for both human and pokemon alike. So when Old Granny Agatha gets recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and CHF and put on 7 medications on top of her numerous pre-existing meds, then I get to counsel her on what she is taking. Same goes for Pokemon. You would not believe the kinds of health problems some of these eeveelutions experience. Selective breeding is absolutely horrible on the pokemon. I hate breeders so much because often they sacrifice the Pokemons general health for battle prowess.
>>
>>28185591
This is not a leak thread
>>
>>28185821
There's tamsulosin for that.
>>
>>28185572
>I hate breeders so much because often they sacrifice the Pokemons general health for battle prowess.
Im sorry, Dr. Fentanyl, but I'm a professional breeder and I am appalled by your assumption that a skilled breeder hurts his or her Pokémon's genetics by breeding them. I do understand Eevees have ended up, for lack of a better term, mutated for the worse but that could just as easily be how fast theyve been made to reproduce, not the selective breeding process.
Now, I'm a breeder not a breeding scientist, so I can't say much about the rumored incestuous breeding practice or the ethics behind breeding a Pokémon very recently after hatching. In my experience, newborns mature extremely fast in the hands of a breeder/raiser like myself, and are fit for normal egg creation around 3 or 4 times earlier than their wild or battle-raised counterparts. Just a result of the method, not the breeding itself, as it works with formerly-Wild "Natural" Pokemon too!
>>
>>28186173
Fuck off terra.
>>
>>28184879
>Do not google Stephen-Johnson Syndrome images.
I did.
I saw a penis.
>>
>>28186211
... Tells me tofuck off on sight.
... has advanced medical knowledge, calls self "Dr."...

Hi EJ, still jelly I never put out?
>>
>>28186229
30% mortality rate.

>>28186249
god no, never have, never will
>>
>>28182991
Doc why does my chest ache? She said she wanted to see me again and sends memes at me and laughs when I talk to her, but she says she's too busy for anyone right now. I know she's telling the truth since her new job is 60 hours a week, but how am I supposed to compete with a job?
>>
Can you contract any sickness after having intercourse with a Toxicroak?
>>
>>28183031
Its like 2.5-4 inches soft, not much more hard but it has good girth.

Dr. Fentanyl is a big guy. For Me.
>>
>>28186310
Anecdotally, no.
>>
>>28186307
Awww, be patient, kiddo!

find some cheap sluts while you wait, though. Dont contract anything from ONS and she wont ever have to know or really care beyond any "Our first time shared~" which girls dont care about as much as men do. They'd prefer your dick be experienced in a vagina, if anything.
>>
File: Dream_Revival_Herb_Sprite.png (5KB, 88x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Revival_Herb_Sprite.png
5KB, 88x90px
>>28182991
How do you feel about mass produced medicines being out sold by traditional cures(herbs, drinks, etc) in rural areas like Hoenn?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.