[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All in all, would you consider Ash to be a dumbass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (33KB, 450x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 450x235px
All in all, would you consider Ash to be a dumbass?
>>
>>28176984
yes
>>
Mentally hampered. What guy goes from making amazing battle strategies at the end of one season only to forget everything two days after he finishes? Someone with a high IQ but diminished/damaged faculties.
>>
Besides the obvious jump in stupidity from DP to BW, I'd say he's just a kid who doesn't really think his decisions over. But when he applies himself he can come up with some pretty good ideas.
>>
>>28176984
absolutely.
he is a complete mongoloid.

>Best Wishes episode
>does a gym battle there
>had dozens of gym battles
>thinks of a "strategy" on how to beat the electro typed focused leader
>brings only 1 pokemon to the battle although he'd need 3 because he thought that's all he will need
>got his ass hand to himself
>he had to interrupt the battle to get two others from the PC.
>>
>>28177153
*handed
>>
Eh, I mean, he's 10. He's doing much better than you can expect, considering.
>>
File: 1471818510085.jpg (23KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1471818510085.jpg
23KB, 500x377px
>>
>>28177218
true. he's still 10 but that's weird. normally he'd be 16 years old already considering the timeframes of the different series.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>28177243
>the battle is decided through spirit and muh friendship and not pokemon types, strengths and weaknesses.

>le power of friendship overcumz all!!!!111 meme
>>
>>28177020
/thread
Not even memeing. Pretty confident this encompasses all of /vp/'s opinion.
>>
File: 1472503673201.png (150KB, 361x315px) Image search: [Google]
1472503673201.png
150KB, 361x315px
No. I think he's brilliant. He's managed to sucker millions of children over the course of two decades into buying billions of dollars worth of Pokemon merchandise. He leads them by the nose through each season, all the way to the Pokemon League, where he inevitably loses a crucial match by juuuuuust a squeaker, then sets his sights on the next region - meaning, the next batch of games. Very formulaic, but people still throw money at him. I'd say in terms of intelligence, he's got us beat, and in terms of success, there's no question about it.
>>
>>28176984
Depends on the season. In XY and DP he showed great tactics, but lost to guys with superior firepower instead of any strategy.

Battle Frontier Ash was the best, since he outsmarted all the high-end trainers with legendaries and shit.

>>28177070
>>28177082
>>28177153
This was more of a case of the "soft reboot" nature of BW and the whole "every season is for completely new kids" approach as explained by the producers.
>>
>>28177391
It felt good when Alain used actual strength to overcome the memefrog
>>
>>28176984
he seems more like he's autistic and with partial retrograde amnesia to me.
>>
>>28176984
probably the most retarded snowflake touched by a stroke of luck
>>
>>28177639
>he seems more like he's autistic

that would explain why he doesn't even give a fuck (literally) about getting his dick wet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.