[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best azothmon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: AZΩת.png (791KB, 1920x982px) Image search: [Google]
AZΩת.png
791KB, 1920x982px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11124970
>>
and why is Zygarde?
>>
Whats an Azothmon? Because if its the experiment mentioned in ORAS none of these Pokémon have anything to do with that.
>>
>>28177385
Solgaleo and Lunala has a shit ton of inspiration taken from alchemy, which through the name "Project Azoth" links back to Xerneas and Yveltal and the Ultimate Weapon. These four Legendaries are also extremely similar; Xerneas and Solgaleo represents light & life, are both quadrupedal and are opposites in colour (black/blue contra white/yellow (Yellow even being its ONLY other colour in its Radiant Sun Phase)), while Yveltal and Lunala represents death & darkness, are both aerial and are also opposites of each other in their colour schemes (red/black contra white/cyan (Fullmoon Phase)).

Zygarde has 5 Cores; blue, cyan, red, orange ("yellow") and white, while being black and green itself, effectively being the culmination of all 4 Legendaries, fitting for its role as The Pokémon of Order. It's even found in both Kalos and Alola, the regions that holds these 4 Legendaries.
>>
>>28177385
>none of these Pokémon have anything to do with that.
Yeah they do. It's not our fault you're not up to date about Pokémon lore and inspiration.
>>
>>28177527
Does it really matter If the legendarys have alchemy inspirations? And wasn't Magerna part of this alchemy theory thats literally just, this shit is inspired by alchemy.
>>
>>28176845
Moon bat is best legend of zelda land before time xx3
>>
>>28177579
I know about project Azoth, they stole ultimate energy or something like that to revert Groudon/Kyorge to their primal state with the intention to add land/water. Xerneas/Yylvetal give the energy, but gen 7 legendaries, as far as we know, are not connected to project AZOTH.
>>
>>28177680
>it all comes together my nigga like is you serious cause if you are why
>>
>>28177699
>Playing Pokémon for the lore.
I bet you believe EV everything in the pokedex too.
>>
>>28177717
Da fuck are you talking about i literally skipped over the story in x it was a snooze fest. Buuut my point still stands they said it all comes together and as vague as that may be we can only assume
>>
>>28177527
Also, Xerneas and Yveltal represents the women and the men (X and Y chromosomes), like Lunala and Solgaleo, because in alchemy the moon is the women and silver, and Sun is the men and gold
Perfect Zygarde is Azoth, the universal solvent, the life, death, order, evolution, cosmos and god, who combining five planets (5 pokemon), Sun and Soul (Solgaleo) and Moon and Spirit (Lunala) in a hermaphrodite (Xerneas and Yveltal) physical body (Zygarde, the Earth).
Besides dragons and wolfes represent solvents in alchemy (because "devour" metals), green represent sulfuric acid (alleged universal solvent) and Sköll and Hati (Fenrir's brothers/sons) pursuit sun god and moon goddess in norse myths
>>
>>28176845
i remember when xy were released and everybody hated SO MUCH Zygarde, look at the poll now, what a beautiful world, huh
>>
>>28177680
>gen 7 legendaries are not connected to project AZOTH
>literally not knowing anything about Solgaleo and Lunala inspiration
>>
>>28176845
Isn't Volcanion also supposed to be an Azothmon? As in alchemy stuff
>>
>>28176845
No Regirock, Regice or Registeel.

they literally have "oth" written in braille on them.
>>
>>28177970
>Volcanion
>Azoth
What? Put your dick in Magearna's mechanical pussy doesn't make you something related to azoth
>>
File: zygarde-photo-credit-twitter.jpg (166KB, 950x668px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde-photo-credit-twitter.jpg
166KB, 950x668px
>>28177883
Well, Zygarde first look was a bit... awful
>>
File: brendan-z.png (270KB, 451x294px) Image search: [Google]
brendan-z.png
270KB, 451x294px
>comparing 50% to 10%
Zydoge seems huge
>>
>>28177527
>>28177834

Literally best legendary lore ever
>>
>>28177527
Nah. People said this exact same crap about Zekrom and Reshiram and then it turned out to be bullshit and have no relevance toward the game.

Then they peddled the same stuff about Yveltal and Xerneas and it turns out neither of them interact with or have anything to do with one another and spend the entire game inside a jar.

GameFreak don't put that much effort into this stuff - this is grasping at straws.
>>
File: (You).png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
177KB, 501x506px
>>28181785
>2016
>"GameFreak don't put that much effort into this stuff"
>>
File: doge.jpg (223KB, 799x472px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
223KB, 799x472px
>>28180094
>>
>>28177834
Actually that's only one singular interpretation. Key word is interpretation and not fact. X y and z are coordinates for literally the first 3d Pokémon game. Not chromosomes.
>>
>>28182765
Sure, anon. Legendaries responsible for life, death and evolution aren't related to genetic stuff or anything like that
>>
>>28177883
I remember editing Zygarde's color scheme and hexagons onto other pokemon was a thing, for whatever reason.
>>
>>28182878
What? When?
>>
okay guys like hear me out

just hear me out guys, okay?

what if like, crazy thought here

just like, what if

what if somehow each legendary spells out "AZOTH"

Like Xerneas can be an "A" somehow, Zygarde is "Z" obviously, "O" can be Sogaleo (cause its mane makes it look like an O), Yveltal can make a "T", and Lunala's wings make it look like an "H".

Just what if, guys

what if
>>
>>28184049
whats wrong with you dude
>>
>>28183948
You don't remember? Back when we had no idea what they were going to do with Zygarde (like a year before the forms were revealed in Corocoro), everybody had fun doing this "Zygarde virus" thing where we edited Pokemon to have Zygarde's color scheme, hexagons, and eyes.

Hell, when Zydog was first revealed I thought it was an edited Houndoom by /vp/ until I took a closer look.
>>
>>28184318
Yeah... no.
I remember hexagon-Kyurem I guess
>>
>>28184253
just open your eyes, man. take a good look at them and they spell it out
>>
>>28185538
A bump?
>>
Totem Battle against Perfect Zygarde with Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo and Lunala as its helpers for the SM post game fucking when!?!?!?
>>
>>28186660
shit now I need this
>>
>>28186366
maybe
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.