[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (45KB, 451x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 451x551px
>>
Tonight you....
>>
>>28176205
Every time I see this pic I think the top half was attached to the bottom part in photoshop.
>>
File: owlfag autism.png (1MB, 1349x1607px) Image search: [Google]
owlfag autism.png
1MB, 1349x1607px
>>28176205
Roothoot somehow gets even more disgusting with every redesign, I didn't think that was possible
>>
>Beak - no beak - beak.

It makes zero sense and the only reason why you want it to be real is because it looks like your favorite cartoon character. AT is shit and everyone knows it.
>>
>>28176229
I love this pic so much
>>
>>28176257
I'm not trying to argue with you because I know that owl is a fucking meme, but Treecko line goes; bald - leaf on head - bald.
>>
>>28176229
The best part was when they tried to make the water and fire starter fit with the trademark name. Still remember the "Cubble is a chinchilla and chinchilla are called dragon cat in china"
>>
>>28176229
I wonder what was the level of the shitstorm that came after.
>>
>>28176205
How many times has this shit been revised? I swear roothoot fags are the most autistic bunch of retards on this board.
>>
>>28176448
It was pretty fucking insane. As soon as people saw Rowlet, the cunts immediately jumped to "hurr well Roothoot is it's middle stage!"

Just imagine how it's going to be when the middle stages gets announced
>>
File: Gen 6.5 Starters.png (609KB, 2396x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 6.5 Starters.png
609KB, 2396x1280px
I gotta be honest I adore the evolutions for Roothoot, Cubble and Finpip that one guy made
>>
>2017
>r-roothoot will appear in the next pokemon movie for sure!
>>
>>28176229

Its body shape is so awkward you can't salvage it without redesigning everything
>>
>>28176660
lol no it wasnt. there was literally like 2 btfo threads and they where dead. The excitement for the new trailer, the starters, the box legendaries, and release date were too much. No one wanted to do a btfo thread because there was too much excitement.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 392x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 392x266px
>>28176217
Have a (you), because I love ATHF
>>
>>28176370

The problem with that is that the leaf on Grovyle's head changes into the horns on Sceptile's head.
>>
File: HOOT.jpg (11KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
HOOT.jpg
11KB, 423x279px
>>28176205
HE WILL RISE
>>
I'LL
>>
>>28176205
Fat chance, OP!
>>
>>28176665
those are awful. i can't believe how unbelievably shit your taste is
>>
INVENT THOSE BLUEPRINTS
>>
>>28177398

The holy hoot.
>>
>>28177398
The flyer rises...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.