[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which out pooring of butthurt will be the biggest? Denialfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: AThumbCut_160823-163313.png (171KB, 437x499px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_160823-163313.png
171KB, 437x499px
>>
>>28174056
Hopefully leakfags. They're far more obnoxious.
>>
Leakfags purely because they got all the poketubers saying every leak is 100% true

Denialfags can just hide
>>
File: smugcorrin.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
smugcorrin.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>28174056
It's gonna be delicious either way. Ash losing the League and whoever ends up wrong about this in the span of a month or two will be quite tasty. Feels good to win either way.
>>
>>28174056
leakfags. Leakfags have much more weight to thieir opinion so the BTFO would be much greater if they were wrong.
>>
Leakfags, because they actually have the wind blowing in their favor unlike straw grasping shitposters, so of course defying the laws of reality would ensue in massive butthurt.
>>
>>28174056
Eh it would have to be leakfags.
In the chance that they're wrong they go absolutely mental.
>>
Leakfags
It's more "dangerous" to believe something is true than that it's just another bullcrap.
>>
>>28174056

Denialfags
>>
File: Smug Alice.png (73KB, 281x326px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Alice.png
73KB, 281x326px
I don't care. I think the leaks are true, because Mallow, but the only decent one is Rowlet3 and the rest is pure shit.
>mfw I win either way
>>
>>28174056
Leakfags for sure. They vastly outnumber denialfags and are objectively more likely to be right.
>>
>>28174168
>leaks are fake and all final forms are shit
Everyone loses
>>
There isn't gonna be any. If the leaks are true, then all the non-believers will suddenly become stout "I told you guys they're real". And vice versa. Just gonna be a lot of one sided smugness.
>>
>>28174099
>Feels good to win either way.
You're not winning anything if you're refusing to pick a side.
>>
File: 73670_FUCK_YOU_wallpaper.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
73670_FUCK_YOU_wallpaper.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>28174206
FUCK YOU
>>
File: smugkat.png (86KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
smugkat.png
86KB, 233x272px
>>28174246
I don't think I said I didn't have a side. I do think the leaks are legit at this point, but I don't care enough to get really invested. If they're wrong, then I'm okay with it. If they're right, I'm okay with it too. Win/win.
>>
>>28174316
"Ware wa kage, shin naru ware"

Ahh, my shadow. I accept you as we think the same.
>>
>>28174056
Biggest blowout WOULD be from leakfags. But it won't be. It'll be denialfags crying themselves to sleep.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (62KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
62KB, 356x200px
>out pooring
>>
>>28174056
leakfags are 10x more vocal, 10x more obnoxious, and 10x more underage.

im personally on the fence, (i think that the chinese art is just beta/concept art), but I hope to god that the leakfags get put into the fucking ground, just like the Roothootfags did.
>>
>>28174056
I thought it is even? Root hoot was fake, chinese rumors/starters were true?

The only idiots are people who don't want to believe that root hoot is real, starters are fake
>>
>>28174454
Ups made a mistake, who believes that root hoot is real and starters are fake. Fucking mobileposting
>>
>>28174391
I'm hoping my hardest right there with you senpai, but Mallow is pretty damning evidence.

Really if you think about it, it's all that those leaks have going for them, so there is still a small chance that if these were faked, the creator just put her in to lend credibility, but....
Let's be real fuckin' honest here, that sounds pretty unlikely. If that IS, in fact, what happened, it WILL be the biggest shitstorm of Pokémon in history, and hands down the most successful fakes probably forever. But the top notch art style and the personality that Roothoot and Helltigre display are far beyond anything I've ever seen a leaker shit out.

If these leaks were just the Poppmaid picture, I'd go to my grave screaming "fake". But the other two are just too well thought out. I'll be stunned if they aren't real. But more than stunned, I'd be relieved. If the leaks are real, Gen 7 has the best first stage starters and the worst final stage ones, which is a fucking travesty.
>>
>>28174391
This. Leakfags need to be humiliated as thoroughly as possible. I hope for the sake of /vp/ that the leaks are proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fake.
>>
I personally don't care either way. I've grown to like the leak evos, but if they aren't true, then that just means I get to go into the new games even more surprised about the starters.
>>
>>28174056
What makes you retards think the direct will reveal the final starter evos let alone the middle ones?

Personally everyone is about to get BTFO once they discover how Sun and Moon are even worse than X and Y.
>>
>>28174620
There is absolutely nothing even slightly remotely metaphorically hinting at the reveal of anything to even do with Pokémon tomorrow, let alone the starter evos, which they never reveal until the last minute.

>What makes you retards think
They're retards
>>
>>28174391
>>28174562

Yeah, no. Leakfags aren't the ones coming up with asinine and convoluted theories in desperation that these are fake.
>>
Considering the exact opposite of this image seems to be true, and literally every thread on this subject is people jerking themselves off over how right they were and posting "HAHAHA REAL REAL REAL FUCK OFF DENIALFAGS HAHAHAHDHDBDKSHVC", I'm gonna say leakfags.

I think all the starters are hideous garbage, but the mallow thing is way too on the nose for it to be fake. Still, watching those guys get blown the fuck out would probably bring me to orgasm on the spot.
>>
>>28174687
That doesn't make the denialfags obnoxious. That just means that they're coming with theories as to how it could still be fake. That's not obnoxious at all.

Leakfags on the other hand, are the biggest load of cancer to ever exist in the history of /vp/. In fact, they're already worse than Ridleyfags.
>>
>>28174726
>t. Denialfag
They are both obnoxious as fuck.
>>
Denialfags are mostly trolls, only a small bunch of them truly don't believe the leaks. In my case i'm hoping for split evos, the only decent of the leaks is Owl3.
>>
I just hope they get confirmed or denied soon so I stop seeing all these fucking threads about them
>>
Even if these are fake, the real problem is the Chinese Leak who says we are gonna get an Archer, a Wrestler and a Mermaid anyway. The chinese leak predicted no gyms, Salandit and Pyukumuku and it's still has to get anything wrong, so anything that disprove these starter evolutions will also reduce the credibility of the chinese leak
>>
Leakerfags since they are bragging and generally being obnoxious
>>
>>28174955
Truest answer there is.
>>
File: 1471562890143.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1471562890143.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>>28174316
>>
>>28174095
This

Both sides are fags, but here we can all just disappear if we were wrong

It'd be fun to watch youtubers and other "personalities" backtracking if I had any interest in watching that kind of thing
>>
>>28174955
There's gonna be "(leak/denial)-fags BTFO" threads for months.
>>
>>28174726
Fuck off retard

Both sides of this stupid argument are terrible, don't try to take a fucking high ground here
>>
It wont matter guys we gonna have people posting leaks for 8th gen and people denying even after everyone gets btfo. lol
>>
>>28174056
>dat butthurt edit
kek
>>
File: Hawlucha.png (82KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
Hawlucha.png
82KB, 271x247px
>>28174316
This, I believe the leaks are real, but whatever are the results, the shitstorm is going to be glorious here, and it'll be majestic to watch. The Wottergate, Fairy type, Greninja and Hawlucha was the most entertaining /vp/ ever got, otherwise it's just shitty baiting and autism
>>
File: image.gif (856KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
856KB, 500x375px
>>28174099
This.
I don't even fucking care if they're real or fake, I just wanna see the autism hit the fan after the big reveal.
>>
>>28174056
My asshurt will be the biggest because people won't shut the fuck up about these boring ass starters.
>>
>>28174056
I honestly hope the starters aren't real for the giant shitposting.

Fucking leakfags are unsuffereable, and I don't even dislike the starters
>>
>>28174056
Leak fags are already annoying as fuck. When they get officially confirmed, it's going to be awful
>>
>>28175819
It's going to be awful either way
>>
Leakfags are worse simply because they seem have the audacity to support the worst final starter designs in the history of Pokemon. Not even Unova has made me drop my starter, but I actually think I'll do it for S/M.

Leakniggers who are convinced by the evidence but think the final starters look like garbage are alright in my book.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 350x377px
>>28176649
>>
>>28176649
Owl3 is literally my favorite starter ever.
>>
>>28175768

They aren't boring at all.
>>
File: corn.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
corn.gif
3MB, 500x500px
I was right about Wottergate, I was right about Hawlucha and Greninja, I was right about fairy type and I'm ready to be right again. These are fake as shit. Even if they're real, everyone loses at some point. I'll accept it and box my starter. That being said, the leakfags are going to be much more bootyblasted than all those poor fucks who thought Ash was gonna win the league.
>>
>they only reveal the second stages of the starters
>>
File: 1472444786131.png (453KB, 1488x918px) Image search: [Google]
1472444786131.png
453KB, 1488x918px
>>28174056
Watching either sides loosing will be a sight to see but I'll be disappointed if Robinhoot is fake
>>
>>28174339
You. I like you, sir.
>>
>>28176765
that would be enough to disprove the leaks in some cases. for example, if Popplio's evo is a boyish clown, then he's not going to evolve into a feminine siren
>>28176761
this
>>
>>28176851
>that would be enough to disprove the leaks in some cases
Confirm or deny, it gives enough wiggle room for shitposters.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 824x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 824x750px
>>28176761
>not using your starter in a first time run
>>
>>28174316
I feel exactly the same about this whole thing. They do look pretty nice especially Poppmaid but still, I wouldn't really care if they were fake.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.