[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Information 08/31/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (64KB, 456x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 456x322px
I work under the localization team for Pokémon France and I will be here for only a short period of time to give some final information regarding the upcoming Pokémon games. I won't be answering any follow-up questions below so be aware that anyone who might be leaking from the comments is not my doing. Here they are as follows:

>Anohi, #000 on the Alola Pokédex which directly translates to "rainbow origin" is a mythical Pokémon that was born in the colors of the rainbow. Type is Fairy and has a unique ability called "Prism Tone" where it gains STAB on Electric, Water, Grass and Fire-type attacks.
>Marshadow, a gigantic emperor scorpion that is said to slumber in the oldest temple in Alola. It is venerated as the bringer of destruction. Once awaken, it covers the sun with its tail and every living being will fall under its command. Marshadow's typing is Dark/???, which second type changes depending on the jewel it wears on its head. Has a unique ability called "Umbra Legion" where its teammates get STAB with Dark-type moves.
>Parcuatro, a legendary Grass/Flying that is said to reside in the heart of Lush Jungle. Based on the flower "Bird of Paradise".
>Agatha of the Elite Four is the Kahuna of Akala Island. Uses Tapu Akua, a Ghost/Fairy guardian.
>Artificial island is called the Union Island. Huge front building is the Pokémon World Tournament and the separated platform at the back is the Pokémon League wherein you will be able to battle all 6 champions from the past 6 regions. (No E4, only champions)
>Alola forms:
•Bellsprout line - Electric/Grass
•Ekans line - Water/Dragon
•Doduo line - Fighting/Flying
•Persian - Dark/Psychic
•Tentacool line - Water/Electric
•Jynx - Grass/Psychic
>No new mega-evolutions. Megastones can be located through a minigame in Rotom-dex.
>Every main protagonists (male and female) from the past 6 regions can be selected as online default avatars (which also gets 3D models during battles).
>>
File: 1469813786784.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469813786784.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
This is now a Heliolisk thread

Post helios
>>
postyed to pokejungle :) thanks for the free karma! :D
>>
File: woomy disappointed.jpg (98KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
woomy disappointed.jpg
98KB, 540x438px
Oh shut up with these fake leaks.
>>
>>28172691
>September 2016
>Splatoon
Holy hsit just let it go already
>>
OMG REDDIT GET OVER HERE
>>
File: callie and marie (2).jpg (263KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
callie and marie (2).jpg
263KB, 2048x1448px
>>28172702
Freshness never dies senpai
>>
>>28172664
>Parcuatro
As much as I hate fake leaks I have to give oyu props for following the naming convention of the first three birds.
>>
File: slowpoke.gif (28KB, 47x58px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.gif
28KB, 47x58px
>>28172702
>hsit
>>
>Agatha of the Elite Four is the Kahuna of Akala Island
Interesting. That would mean that in the anime, Ash will finally get a chance to defeat a member of the Elite 4.
>>
File: (You).png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
177KB, 501x506px
>>28172664
>Agatha, Ghost type trainer, use the Ghost type Tapu... in the Psychic (pink, "Akala") type island
>>
>>28172734
>He's given the badge because he helps her do something with a task instead of battling
>>
>>28172700
>water legendary bird

which one is that?
>>
>>28172664

Give Parcuatro's French name and I will believe you.
>>
>Marshadow's typing is Dark/???, which second type changes depending on the jewel it wears on its head

You stole this idea from another leak, which said Marshadow was a legendary Psychic/??? whale who's second typing changes depending on the jewel it wears. Nice try though.
>>
Not OP, but I got hold on the information that will be released on Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

Alolan Stingulor, Bug/Fighting, has a new ability named Proboscis, recovering HP every time it uses a sting or biting move

Alolan Tentaquil: Ground/Fairy, Pixilate ability
>>
>>28172831
I don't think you know how Alola forms work friend
>>
>>28172664
This is one of the only wish lists I've liked. Wish they were real desu, good job
>>
>>28172664
I like the part with Marshadow. Because pokemon. Is true I can confirm. My name is Mark... Mark Nintendo. That's right, my father invented pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (476KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476KB, 2078x2107px
>>28172664
Fuck off
>>
I kinda like this fake spoilers. I hope at least one thing of this ends to be true, even if it's by pure luck.
>>
File: 2r.png (253KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
2r.png
253KB, 516x526px
>>28172702
>>
This one is actually pretty good. And at the very least written in readable English
>>
>>28172800
ALL of this is stolen from other leaks
Except Anohi. That's new
>>
File: Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Phoebe.png (652KB, 766x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Phoebe.png
652KB, 766x1280px
>>28172664
Sounds nice, but why Agatha? If you want a Hawaiian inspired ghost trainer, why not Phoebe?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.