[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NotQuesty Thread: SKY'S QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: part1.jpg (1MB, 797x3735px) Image search: [Google]
part1.jpg
1MB, 797x3735px
I'm getting tired of making NotQuesty comics so I'm going to take a small break from them. However, I have recently bought a new tablet and I want to get better at drawing so I want to make something new.

This quest will not be part of the NotQuesty world. It will be its own thing.

Everything in this quest will be made up, characters, pokemon, trainers, gym leaders,evil team. Everything will be original.

If you want to use old pokemon, make it a new type like an alolan form.

I will not be using characters from other media or real life.This will be like making a new pokemon adventure.

I'm going to try to make this series more detailed so comics will probably come out later than sooner and will probably be more shorter.

So let's begin.
>>
File: part2.jpg (863KB, 793x2888px) Image search: [Google]
part2.jpg
863KB, 793x2888px
>>
File: part3.jpg (407KB, 465x2003px) Image search: [Google]
part3.jpg
407KB, 465x2003px
the guy who wrote this please make your prototype design:
You find a wild Sparzak in the wild and catch it.
It is an Electric/ Poison type snake. With a brown and yellow pattern to camouflage it from predators among the fallen leaves in the Forrest. It has 2 glowing entente on its head, which it uses to warn off said predators if it is spotted by glaring a blinding flash. the entente are used as navigation tools as well, and can be used as a magnet to attract steel and electric type Pokemon as its own pray. and a scythe like tail, with a mild venom. not enough to kill a human, but enough to make a Pokemon to feel nauseous from the sting. A skin flap below the neck can open up (much like Arboks), but much smaller and be used to hold and crush things using 3 tiny claws on either side. the leftovers of its front limbs from millions of years ago. an acid can secreted through the skin of these flaps, which can cause a mild numbing. This does not occur towards people and pokemon it is friendly with as it uses these flaps to hug them. A sign of affection, though tiny spikes can still be felt. Like stroking a toothbrush.
It evolves at level 26. has the abilities Corrosion. Salandit's ability, but poison moves deal damage to steel types super effectively (think freeze dry to water types, but to steel types) and Steel pull.
Learns these moves (not in any particular order here): Tackle, Wrap, Leer, Bite, Thundershock, Poison Sting, Pin missile, Agility, Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Thunder fang, Discharge, Crunch, Glare, Flash, Acid, Toxic, Slam, Night Slash, Slash, Wild Charge, Cross Poison.
>>
File: part4.jpg (493KB, 531x2456px) Image search: [Google]
part4.jpg
493KB, 531x2456px
>>
File: part5.jpg (631KB, 496x2677px) Image search: [Google]
part5.jpg
631KB, 496x2677px
working on the next one now
>>
File: part6.jpg (1MB, 793x4066px) Image search: [Google]
part6.jpg
1MB, 793x4066px
part 6
>>
>>28173115
Bump
>>
>>28173859
Bump
>>
what the fuck is this
>>
>>28174662
A make our own comic.
>>
File: PTDC1791.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
PTDC1791.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
Hey i'm the guy from yesterday with the snake design. Listen, i'm a terrible artist and even worse at drawing anything on computer, so thought I would draw you a concept of what it would look like.
tTe one on the right has its flap closed so you can see its claws mesh together.
I also wanted to add the moves Spark and Wring Out, to it's move set.
>>
>>28175830
Same guy ^ . Sorry for this blurry quality. and wasn't expecting photo to end up so big. it came straight of my camera's SD card.
>>
>>28175830
alright, I'll think of something.
>>
>>28176923
Bump
>>
File: part7.jpg (595KB, 899x1761px) Image search: [Google]
part7.jpg
595KB, 899x1761px
part 7
>>
>>28178806
Mammose uses Hail
It ruins the nearby farm.
>>
Hey, it's me. the guy who posted the sketch.
Your drawing looks frickin awesome.
You pretty much nailed it top notch, when it came to the neck flap thing. You even added fangs too. I completely forgot snakes have fangs. LOL.
>>
>>28181187
I'm glad you like it man, really appreciated the time and effort you put to making a fakemon.
>>
Sky stumbles upon a bunch of people polluting a river. lts team Smog, a highly organized Russian-esque Mafia bent on destroying the environment. She challenges one to a battle and he sends out a Polarute, an ice/poison polar bear.
>>
>>28181356
I don't want to loose your amazing drawing so I copied and saved the jpg to my computer. keep it up.
I was thinking of a design for its evolution but that's a bit too far ahead into your story. Don't bother with this for a while. (Maybe 2 badges in).
It would have a giant mirror on its chest. And would look just like those Mirror shield snake statues in Zelda: Orcarina of times Spirit temple. (or an extremely reflective surface) to reflect attacks with.
>>
>>28181770
Write like this,
if you're going to
make long sentences.
Thank you.
>>
File: part8.jpg (1MB, 904x4140px) Image search: [Google]
part8.jpg
1MB, 904x4140px
part 8
>>
>>28183230
Bump
>>
what happened to everyone a few days ago?
>>
>>28185692
Are you asking where everyone went or just a specific event

Anyways

Polarute uses Metronome. Metronome picks Explosion.
>>
this thread will probably die tomorrow. will be on /qst/ until the hype dies down
>>
Fuck I'm not letting this die

Polarutes explosion sets fire to the oil
The forest Burns down damaging lots of wildlife
Sky is taken into custody as officer Jenny believes it's her fault
>>
please let this continue. also bump.
>>
Will continue on qst for today
>>
only rattata?
>>
A mysterious water legendary called Wubble arises from the water and interrupts the battle. It then sign languages Team Smog to gtfo
>>
File: part9.jpg (1017KB, 590x3856px) Image search: [Google]
part9.jpg
1017KB, 590x3856px
part 9
>>
Bamb
>>
>>28198080
Bump
>>
send out snake to kill cop
>>
>>28199155
The concept designer for Sparzak here. I will be referring to myself as Oliver from now on, so you know it's me in this thread.
Sparzak doesn't kill officer Jenny, only paralyses her temporarily.
Sky rushes to the nearest town for help with the fire, and to report team smog.
A group of children block the path, arguing amongst each other over a football (soccer ball), or rather two. One claims the other cheated by scoring a goal with a second ball, but it turns out to be a Pokemon.
The one that is a pokemon, bounces out of one of the children’s hands and rolls all the way to the Market square in the town, where the pokemon reveals itself from its spherical ball, as a “Hamtoroll” to eat the fruit.

Hamtoroll is a Hamster Pokemon. It's a mono Normal type, with the ability cheek pouch and It’s the generic route 1 pokemon much like Rattata, Zigzagoon and Bidoof.
Its looks like the anime Hamtoro character. It stands on 2 feet, has large cheeks, has 2 long front teeth, and its fur is completely brown. It has large cup like ears, and an equal cup like appendage on the end of its tail. When the pokemon covers its entire body completely with its ears and tail connected, it forms a perfect Spherical ball, completely white with black splodges (like a soccer ball). It can use its moves while inside its ball, unless it needs to use its fangs.
It knows the moves: Pound, Tail Whip, Defence Curl, Rollout, Astonish, Rapid Spin, Bite, Quick Attack, Nuzzle, Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Fake out, Double Slap, Agility, Bounce, Double Hit, Tail Slap, Slam, Knock Off, Take Down, and Double Edge.
>>
>>28200787
Bump
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.