[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaked evos are too gender based to be the ONLY evos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

I'm not saying they're not real, Mallow basically confirms they are. Its hard getting around that fact.

However I think the fact Popmaid and Luchalitten are so gender based points to alternate evos. A lot of boys will pick Popplio due to being blue, coming off of the popular Froakie, and looking like a dog. They're not gonna end up liking what they see with ultra feminine Popmaid. To put it simply, when you were a young lad, was pink ranger your favourite Power Ranger?

Same goes for girls who pick Luchalitten. Coming off the ever feminine Fennekin, and with cats being popular among girls, Lucha is too manly for them. To put it simply, how many young lasses were watching WWE growing up?

With Rockruffs secret evoultion method it shares with the starters, something tells me these aren't the only choices we'll have.
>>
>when you were a young lad, was pink ranger your favourite Power Ranger?
No, Yellow was.

She was cute and one of my first crushes.
>>
>>28170706
>gender having ANYTHING to do with appearance
>>>/pol/
>>
>To put it simply, when you were a young lad, was pink ranger your favourite Power Ranger?

Yes, Kimberly was cute and I always root for the female leads in shows.
>>
>>28170706
GF doesn't even consider these arguments. Just look at Samurott line
>>
>>28170706
>>>/pol/
>>>/t/umblr/
>>
>>28170706
>Sammurot
>WHOLE CHICKORITA LINE
>Blaziken
>Emboar
>Blastoise
>>
>>28170706
>boys don't pick anything that's not masculine
When will this meme end?
>>
>>28170706
Pink ranger was my favorite because she had range and melee in the super nintendo game.

Now after getting into sentai the obvious choice is yellow.
>>
>>28170796
More importantly, when will the meme end that even if they pick it and they don't like what it becomes it's like the fucking world is ending when there'll be 800+ other pokemon to have as your favorite. This would be just one blip on that kids radar. It's not gonna fuck him up for life
>>
>>28170706
GROIN FLAMETHROWER
>>
>Blastoise
>Typhlosion
>Feraligatr
>Blaziken
>that shitty Chespin thing
>Samurott
>Greninja

I for one am glad they're making a feminine female final evo, we haven't had one since gen 2. When I was a kid I never evolved my starters because I never liked their final evos
>>
There will not be split evolutions for starters. There never will be. Screenshot this and cry like a little faggot when the official reveal gets you disappointed.
>>
>>28170706
Pink ranger was my fav

I cherished her, sang to her, and jacked off thinking of nothing but her

Your theory is retardod
>>
>>28170706
Blaziken looks a boy and there it is.
Infernape looks a boy and there it is.
Meganium looks a girl and there it is.
>>
>>28170706
Wow sexist as fuck
>>
Does anybody have a cousin or younger sibling who is into Pokemon that they can show the starter leaks to and incite a reaction?
>>
>>28171145
My little sister always chooses the boy character and my p.c friend was trying to convince me it's becasue she's trans... But when i asked her about it its because she would name him after a charcter she liked from a book. Peopel are just faggots now a days and as much as people want to destroy gender norms they still enforce them
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 438x445px
>>28170706
>another /vp/ thread that could win Olympic gold in the Grasping at Straws event
>>
Most of the people that I know who like Popplio are females tho, it's cute and looks like puppy. Normie males usually shit on Popplio because of how goofy it looks
>>
>>28170706
>posting this kind of thread in a board full of irl faggots like /vp/

Lmao, I know what you're trying to say OP but it won't work here
>>
>>28170706
>What is Meganium
>What is Feraligatr
>What is Emboar
>What is Delphox
>>
>>28170937
>we haven't had one since gem 2

What is Delphox
>>
>>28173154
Delphox looks pretty neutral imo, the middle fox looks feminine though.
>>
File: 250px-368Gorebyss.png (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-368Gorebyss.png
33KB, 250x250px
>>28173467
What about this thing?
>>
File: nno.png (279KB, 485x619px) Image search: [Google]
nno.png
279KB, 485x619px
>>28170937
>>that shitty Chespin thing
I'm so fucking upset about it, I knew Quilladin was bad so I didn't evolve my Chespin until level 34, but if I knew how much I'd dislike Chesnaught, I wouldn't have saved once my Quilladin evolved
>>
Machamp, you retarded nigger
>>
people really getting insecure about a overtly feminine starter like most starters haven't been mostly masculine wow it's sad rly laff
>>
>>28173576
You're an idiot. It's okay for starters to be masculine because THEY'RE EXPECTED TO BE MASCULINE IF THEY'RE NOT ANDROGYNOUS.

They have a 87.5% male ratio for a reason.
>>
>>28170706
I cant wait for you underage retards to kill yourselves when they finally get confirmed
>>
>>28171236
I wanna fug that smug
>>
Litten already has a mustache.
>>
>>28173593
exhibit a of the insecure faggots throwing their toys out of the pram trying to explain it away
>>
>>28171161
>and my p.c friend was trying to convince me it's becasue she's trans...

Fuck that pisses me off. I remember when some tumblrina said she was trying to brainwash the kid she was babysitting into believing she had schizophrenia because she had imaginary friends.
>>
>>28173593
>They have a 87.5% male ratio for a reason.
And that reason is to try and keep you from simply breeding more of that particular starter the first chance you get, unless you are lucky and happen upon a female one.

Critical thinking.
>>
File: youthought.png (31KB, 186x192px) Image search: [Google]
youthought.png
31KB, 186x192px
>"Same goes for girls"
>"Lucha is too manly for them"
>implying I don't actually want a bara cat man as my partner
>>
>>28173676
That's... That's really fucked up.
>>
I played RSE when I was in elementary school and I liked Gardevoir.
>>
>>28174114
Feet or gtfo
>>
>>28174114
But you're not 10.
>>
File: MAN.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
MAN.png
71KB, 250x250px
>>28170706
>>
>>28171236
That face is the pure manifestation of a funpost.
>>
File: 1472091979332.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472091979332.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>28170706
so the game is marketed to cis ginder white males?
>>
>>28170728
Hell, look at Meganium.

Pretty much all starters are not totally neutral. All are leaning towards masculine except for Meganium, Delphox, maybe Serperior (could go either way), and Popplio3.
>>
>>28170717
Fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>28174268
Everyone thinks Serperior is a waifumon but to me it just looks like a cool arrogant snake.
>>
>>28170706
My theory is that it's a Meowstic and Pyroar stutation where the starter's gender (which could match up with the player's gender) looks different depending the gender.

For example if a Male Litten3 is based on a heel pro-wrestler, a female Litten3 could be based on a sexy fem-fatal cat burglar like Catwoman. If a female Popplio3 be based on the Mermaid and the siren, then a male Popplio3 would be a Merman with a majestic beard who sings deep opera like Pavarotti. Matching up with their Synchro partner.
>>
>>28174296
/vpol/ can never resist bait
>>
>>28174335
So we have coined a new term. There is such a thing as a /vpol/ nowadays huh. Disgusting /pol/ spreading its propaganda and shit.
>>
>>28174334
And what gender would the Robinroot be? And what would the opposite gender be without completely switching the concept?
>>
>>28170706
>To put it simply, how many young lasses were watching WWE growing up?

My parent's really shouldn't have been that surprised when I came out as a dyke.

I think you may be reaching a bit OP. If the kids don't like their starters they'll just pick a new favourite or and old favourite to play through their game. Or reset and pick another one.

Kids aren't that stupid. What do you think we did when we were younger and didn't like the look of a starter?
>>
>>28174374
That's the big dent in the theory, Rowlet3 is completely ambiguous unlike Litten3 and Popplio3. Archery is often seen as both masculine and feminine so I really don't know.
>>
>>28171005
>because I'm autistic OP is retarded
>>
>>28174211
While masculine, it doesn't look like a human man which is my major issue
>>
>>28174548
He looks more like a human than the mermaid.
Glamour/80's era wrestler to be spesific.
>>
>>28174412
Rowlet only gets one because it's grass, and we all know how much game freak hates grass.
>>
>>28170706
Machamp and Gardevoir exist, your argument is invalid.
>>
>>28170706
You got that backward. It's the boys who are picking Litten, and the girls who are picking Popplio.
>>
>>28170706
What about female Machamp?
>>
File: 1471852159806.png (407KB, 990x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471852159806.png
407KB, 990x298px
>>28170706
Littenfags are so btfo... Its beautiful.... Enjoy your gay ass bara wrestler ahahahaha
>>
It's hilarious how Poppmaid has brought out the insecurities in some guys.
>>
>>28174614
That's what I'm saying, I don't hate the mermaid, it's just super okay. The tiger is just such a letdown
>>
>>28171005
>Agony in Pink
>>
>>28173486
Oh yeah I forgot Aquamarine version where you start with Clamperl!
>>
>>28174114
you're a tranny
>>
>>28170706
This is an interesting stance to take.

Instead of yet another denial thread this points to how strangely binary their design's genders look to be.

I mean, it could be said that they normally go for gender neutral designs (welp, not with the fire pig when I think about it). Even last gen they took the cute, magical girl fox and turned it into some ugly as drab mess to make it less gendered.

BUT, I don't see them giving the starters split evols based on gender. If history is any example the starters will for w/e reason have a far higher chance of being male. I also see no reason to suddenly start gender evols now instead of back when breeding started.

That being said it's an interesting idea. I would like it cause "more new starter designs!" but at the same time I'd dislike it cause "I guess in order to get something female gendered looking they gotta do THAT to the starters .."
>>
>>28170706
>Mallow basically confirms they are
>>
>>28174677
>implying Luchalitten isn't the best of the three
>>
>>28175220
I doubt they'll have branching evos but the gender differences for luchalit and popmaid might be more noticable this time around. Popmaid in particular seems hard to justify with an 87.5 male ratio
>>
>>28175224
>generic anime girl confirming shit
>>
File: hamhampigelow.jpg (31KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
hamhampigelow.jpg
31KB, 288x361px
>>28174548
>>
What's Machamp?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.