[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all know Denialfags are shitposters at this point. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: 1472264905415.jpg (179KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1472264905415.jpg
179KB, 1024x724px
So we all know Denialfags are shitposters at this point.

But are there any real skeptics left?

I personally feel because the leak is anime concept art that the designs are 100% finalized, no changes to design at all.
>>
>>28169414
There are plenty of us, we just don't need to vocalise it because we know full well that everyone who thinks they're legit are dumb teenagers who know nothing about marketing.
We're just patiently waiting for the real designs to come out.

It's going to be really embarrassing for you.

Besides, threads like these shit up the board. Now, fuck off.
>>
>>28170527
Dumb shitposter
>>
>>28170527

(You)
>>
>>28170527
(you)
>>
>>28169414
I think these look too shitty to be real, but since I hate them so much (owl is ok I guess) I KNOW they're gonna be real. Shit sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 736x960px)
image.jpg
65KB, 736x960px
>>28170527
>thinks he's a marketing """"""expert""""""
>complains about these threads cluttering the board but bumps it anyway
>>
>>28170559
I personally feel Rowlet3 is one of the best starter designs ever, tied in 1st place for me.

I don't care Luchalitten sucks, Rowlet is fucking amazing.
>>
>>28169414
The main reason for why I feel there's like a 50/50 chance for them to end up like how they are now is because of the leaks and how they could still be early reference sheets. Not saying at all that they're fake, they most definetly are real, but there is still a chance some modifications would be done to them, but only minor ones like new parts, some more added color and removal of some.

So basically what I'm trying to say is there's a 50% chance they will ne like this completely unchanged and a 50% there designs will be modified, but not by much.
>>
>>28170591
Here's the thing, beyond Mallow the Chinese leak confirmed they were a Wrestler, Archer, and Siren and that has gotten so much right since.

Even in the absolute best HORRIBLY UNLIKELY case, you may get minor shit like Lucha Litten getting resized hands.
>>
Mallow being in it definitely made me realize it's real when I was adamant that they were fake.
But even still, I can't help but have some doubt, even if just a minute amount of it. I'm not sure why, but something in my gut says there's still a chance (albeit an incredibly small one) that they might actually be fake. It's very likely just to be because I don't want them to be real, but I feel like it might actually be possible that it's all just an elaborate ruse by Game Freak.
>>
>>28169414
I'm still confused as to how someone could've obtained them
>>
>>28170629
Besides Mallow, the Chinese leak described them perfectly.

In order for it to be a ruse, they'd have had to leak a lot of real legit information JUST to trick you about the starters.
>>
>>28170647
Be working for Gamefreak or being a contractor of Gamefreak and leaking them?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 501x585px
>>28170647
>>
>>28170761
I love you, you beautiful Chinaman.

Please leak the SM .3DS/.CIA soon!
>>
I'm still skeptical but losers would call me a denialfag anyway. Or do the (you) thing.
>>
>>28170616
Basically what I'm saying, small changes. Some are expecting Ballio and co. level of changes, but that's beyond likely at this point.
>>
>>28171000

(You)
>>
Like I said in the other thread, the leaker knew about the Mallow earlier, so they must've been working for Gamefreak. The leak is real, but it doesn't mean these starter evos will be in the game.
>>
>>28171047
[Chinese leaker confirming Archer, Siren, and Wrestler intensifies]
>>
While I think they are real and actually find them fantastic, the lack of japanese names worries me just a little bit.
But then again, naming the evos Owl3, Seal3 and Cat3 is such a dumb thing that no faker would have done it
>>
>>28170527
>claiming to be a marketing expert
>the same thing fairy denialfags did

I swear, you people never learn.
>>
>>28169414
I like to believe they are real.

however im waiting for the reveal until i start posting them as real evos.
>>
>>28169414
>bowstrings, how do they work?

Why does everyone keep drawing him this way?

Also they're real and once again the grass starter has the only good design. Grass starters have the best track record.
>>
I would be so sad if its fake, the design is awesome for all of them.
>>
>>28169414
>100%
Oh boy, we're in for a giggle when they are confirmed fake
>>
>denialfags as if we're the minority
When they directly confirm the leaked designs were true I'll pretend I was a believer all along but shit on the new starters because they look like shit. When they show what the starters actually look like I'll be happy to see your tears, OP.
>>
>>28170761
Exactly. Chinamen have no morals. They steal, leak, counterfeit, and bootleg any and everything.

China will join Eurocucks in never seeing a same-day release ever again.
>>
i don't generally respond because I don't care what other people think in regards to real/fake. But I have ridden the roller coaster of "Fake" to "Might be real" and am sitting back on the sidelines fairly certain they will not be real.

Whether they are or not doesn't really matter to me, but I get irritated at the constant arguing everywhere. I'm so sick of shitposters on either side of the argument acting like their opinion is 100% confirmed when as of this moment we have no idea if they are real or fake. It's all speculation and shitposting in my eyes.
>>
>>28171216
(You)
>>
File: leak wars.png (358KB, 875x1000px)
leak wars.png
358KB, 875x1000px
>>28169414
>muh butthurt denialfags!

>inb4 more salty projecting in response to this image
>>
File: 1455284023245.png (386KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1455284023245.png
386KB, 600x450px
>>28171257
>>28170761
NANKING'D
>>
>>28171567
Not even baiting mate, the only one im kinda iffy about is the water starter since unlike fennekin he doesnt look female but ends up waifubait anyway.
>>
If they are real, it will be the first time I've boxed my starter.

Rowlet's evo is the best of the three, and even then, it's just okay.
>>
>>28169414
I just hate them and really want better starters. I'm hoping it is a beta design that they explored, and I also just think it would be hilarious if they were fake after all the fan art and stuff thats gone into the.
>>
File: 1470668442737.png (487KB, 875x1000px)
1470668442737.png
487KB, 875x1000px
>>28171585
>>
File: image.png (847KB, 1024x683px)
image.png
847KB, 1024x683px
>>28171567

Whoa, there are people who are fine with these instead of screaming from the rooftops about how much they hate them? What is this madness?!
>>
>>28171618
>denialfag: why couldn't the starters be edgy
Luchalitten is the edgiest starter of all time, though
>>
When you have no possibility to know something for sure, the only intelligent thing to do is to be cautious.
At this point I think they are real, but I won't be surprised if they aren't. It will feel weird though.
>>
>>28169414
>So we all know Denialfags are shitposters at this point.
Get a load of this faggot
>>
Owl is ok. other 2 is gay as fuck
>>
>>28170584
I agree with this pretty wholeheartedly. Though I'd like for Litten's final evo to be a lot better looking just because I'm tired of 'meh' to bad starter designs.
>>
>>28169414
No the shitposters are the ones who think these are good designs and want them to be real.

>>28170544
>>28170550
>>28170553

See, you faggots can't handle criticism
>>
I really hope it's not anime cocept art and just normal concept art and the only reason ash is there is because greninjash is rumored to be in the game and he can't be there without ash. I just want slight changes in the designs like maybe decrease the amount of fingers on luchalitten cause his hands look crowded af, but I'm probably wrong and these are the final designs. Guess theres always the split evolutions rumor but I don't actually believe in it. Probably going with Rowlet3 cause I have the least problems with its design.
>>
>>28171882
It's not about their designs, it's just about common sense and logic. Anyone who can see those leaks after seeing the official Mallow reveal and still deny they're real is an idiot or in denial. That's really all there is to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 326x343px)
image.jpg
54KB, 326x343px
>>28171882
>>
>>28171940
>Anyone who [...] still deny they're real is an idiot or in denial
What about skeptics?
>>
>>28172076
Skeptics are both.
>>
>>28171585
>>28171618

Like the style of these. Really well drawn!
>>
>>28169414
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
>>
I am skeptical. The Litten design is so terrible. Neither of the other two sit right with me either. That every sketch of Rowlet has the hood up is a design I don't think they'd do with a starter that's going to need to be expressive. That Litten is so blatantly male and Popplio is so blatantly female also sits wrong with me. These are things I'd let slide if they weren't starters. i.e. the flagship pokemon of the generation.

otoh the Mallow thing is too accurate to be a coincidence.

I'm also patient though. Like we'll know in a few months so whats the big deal. Some people on this board are so obsessed with BTFO culture and that doesn't work on an anon board you tards.
>>
>>28173546
According to this >>28172081, that means you're a denialfag and an idiot.

I do agree about being skeptical though.
>>
I feel like the real ones will be slightly different but for the most part follow the same theme that these do. Honestly hope these are real though, love the owl design.
Really not a fan of the other leaks though, but in the end we'll hopefully see tomorrow.
>>
>>28171618
>he went and got salty just like I said
All aboard the asshurt train.
>>
>>28171649
How is a 90s saturday morning cartoon villain cat edgy?

Luchalitten is nowhere near edgy.
>>
>>28173546
Sensible post, i like you anon
>>
>>28170578
Got back to /o/ miata fag
>>
File: furfags.png (55KB, 1279x886px) Image search: [Google]
furfags.png
55KB, 1279x886px
>>28171618
>posting the edit made by a butthurt furfag
(You)
>>
>>28173624
>>28175678
ty anons.

But vp is no place for sense and sensibility.
>>
>>28173546
>That Litten is so blatantly male and Popplio is so blatantly female also sits wrong with me. These are things I'd let slide if they weren't starters. i.e. the flagship pokemon of the generation.

I don't see what the problem with this is.
>>
>>28169414
>All feels
>No evidence
>Not interested in convincing anyone
Move along, nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>28179786
I'm not a muh patterns guy, but they've never done this before.
As brawny as say, Blastoise is, it can still be a butch female. As feminine as Serperior is, it can still be seen as a slinky slender make. The starters need to maintain a kind of gender neutral look. Not the tumblr meaning, just that they can be equally marketed to boys or girls. Stick a bowtie in the hair of any starter and hey presto it's a female now.
So that those two in particular are so defined as male and female seems odd to me. Doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective.
>>
>>28173546
>I'm also patient though. Like we'll know in a few months so whats the big deal

The sooner these are revealed, the sooner people will stop arguing about them. I'm fine with these evolutions and Poppmaid is my favorite of the three, but the millions of threads about their legitimacy is annoying.
>>
>>28179957
vp will just find something new to argue about. Gen 6.5! Roothoot! Flavour of the month!
It's best to pay as little attention to the board as possible and just focus on your own expectations. It's only the same ten opinionated retards making all the threads anyway. Honestly if it wasn't for the TCG general I'd happily never visit, and get my pokemon info from other places.
>>
>>28179885
You just described denialfags
>>
I personally believe they're real ever since the mallow thing

But i'm also a huge fan of robinhoot so idk

Also the whole leaking several months early thing is more than likely because of china being involved now We all should have expected this the minute they announced chinese being one of the languages available
>>
>>28169414
the anime's animators references shouldn't have existed then, they rarely ever make them that far in advance.
if the were for the game why would anyone out side of Gamefreak ever even see them.
translators are only given art when its necessary for localization. and then its only the bare minimum of the official art, not a reference sheet with a new character in it.
>>
Could be someone with actual information who instead decided to make some fakes, throwing in Mallow to make them more convincing.

But nah, they're probably real.
>>
>>28170527
this one is definitely going in the collage
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>28169414
>I personally feel because the leak is anime concept art that the designs are 100% finalized, no changes to design at all.
Same here. I still think there is a slight change of alternate forms because of the whole "Shared mystery" with Dogmeat
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.