[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen Brendan, I got off the phone with your Mother, she says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: listen brendan.jpg (10KB, 250x190px)
listen brendan.jpg
10KB, 250x190px
Listen Brendan, I got off the phone with your Mother, she says you want a pet?

Brendan, let me tell you why lizards make terrible pets. Brendan, lizards are like old women. Old women shed Brendan. They shed everywhere. Like when my mom was going through menopause and every other day I had to unclog the shower drain because of some massive furball that fell off her head. It was terrible Brendan. Terrible.

Lizards are like old women Brendan. You look at them and they shed their shitty skin everywhere. And they're not even like dogs Brendan. Like, a dog might get your Mom on a date with me. A dog might give me company. What's a lizard going to do Brendan? Just eat bugs, shit on your carpet, and get the drain clogged with hair.

Take May for example. Sure you may think that she's cute now, but she's never going to get better at sports Brendan. And she's going to start shedding skin, like a lizard.

WALLY, IF I SEE YOU DOGGING IT ONE MORE TIME I'M THROWING YOUR INHALER IN THE CERAMIC OVEN.

God, that kid is like a cat, if cats were even more useless.

Anyways, Brendan, I guess the point that I'm trying to make is, what's your mom doing for dinner later tonight?

Because if I have to stare at one more lizard I'm probably going to shoot myself in the face. I fucking hate lizards Brendan. I hate them. Why anyone would keep a mindless reptile as a pet is beyond me.

Just get a fucking dog Brendan.
>>
>>28167223
What is this meme?
>>
>>28167295
Nothing important.
>>
File: Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.gif (34KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.gif
34KB, 500x571px
>>
>>28167295
Hello newfag. Enjoying your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>28167295
lurk plz
>>
>>28167295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4FGHflvHQ
>>
>>28167417
>spoonfeeding
>>
fuckin a
>>
>>28167223
at least something good came out of that lizard spam
>>
File: tumblr_n73obfRmuS1qao9loo1_500.png (211KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n73obfRmuS1qao9loo1_500.png
211KB, 500x379px
>>28167223

we all live in our own personal secret bases brendan
>>
File: Brendan_Advice.png (156KB, 1515x531px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Advice.png
156KB, 1515x531px
>>
Home Movies was the comfiest and best show in [AS]
Well, that and The Venture Brothers.
>>
>>28167830
Bob's Burgers isn't too bad. Anything with the guy voice acting in it seems to be pretty OK.

I bet he'd be an OK dude to chill with irl. He seems like he'd be just like all his characters but for real.
>>
>>28167825
I haven't seen this particular one before, pretty good.
>>
>>28167906

Bob's isn't an AS show. It's a Fox show.
>>
>>28168070
I didn't say it was. Just said it was good too.
>>
>>28167223
Whos the faggot that drew this shit?
>>
>>28167906
Yes to this man.

>>28168070
Doesn't it play on Adult Swim though?
>>
File: 12oz.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12oz.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>28168487
that's nothing
>>
>>28167371
>>28167406
>>28167456
>you don't know about my epic /co/ meme, what a newfag

kys
>>
>>28167727
That would be better with Norman instead
>>
>>28168722
>i'm a newfag and you will tell me every single inside joke because i told you to
go back to twitter
>>
>>28169420
Or youtube
>>
I was waiting for the you read this in my voice at the end of that. Because I did.
>>
>>28167369
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.