[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries are the best/worst at Wonder Trade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: brazil.jpg (61KB, 1181x712px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
61KB, 1181x712px
BEST: Canadians and Germans

WORST: Mexicans and BRs
>>
Thank you
>>
Best are the damn japs
Worst are the french
>>
I'm a hue and just sent out a 5IV honedge with shadow sneak. Got a shitty magnemite from a german.
>>
>We've found a trade partner!
See name
>Roberto Carlos
>Sao Paulo
Seconds later
>You've received Wurmple! Take good care of it!
>>
File: 1464402315484.jpg (60KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464402315484.jpg
60KB, 720x720px
kids here in the US aren't any better
>Go to wonder trade for a change
>Select shiny tyrunt
>We've found a trade partner
>Johnny from L.A.
>Little Johnny sends a lv 15 poochyena nicknamed DarkEdge
Don't even get me started on the GTS shitters
>PLEASE I NEED A 6 IV SHINY MEW
>>
>BEST: No one
>WORST: Everyone
I'm tired of getting Wurmples, Zigzagoons, Skitties and they come from every country in this world. Germany, Canada, Japan, America, etc, etc.

Wonder Trade is for dumping unwanted pokemons. Nothing more, nothing less. While I had some luck with it (got Heatran and some shinies), I would never expect anything 100% good from random trades.
>>
>>28163303
7-1
>>
>>28163260
>Worst
>BRs

Can't wait to send my Trade Token male Combee down your ass :^)
>>
I have a shitload of charmanders and froakies from WT
>>
I think you can just cut out the "at Wonder Trade" part.
>>
Guys wonder trade is crap in any country, most people just use to get rid of breed regets (that sometimes can be useful for you to breed) and hackmons that they don't want.

If you put something nice on wonder trade don't expect something nice back, just threat it like a giveaway.
>>
>>28163260

Sorry my 5IV HA Eevees and 5IV Protean Froakies suck, I guess?

I'm surely enjoying this shitload of Wurmples and Zigzagoons from USA and Korea.

Oh, and of course the SHINY ARCEUS PLS messages from the 'muricans in the Acquaintances tab surely give a great impression.
>>
Anguilla has been kind to me.

America is mostly route 1 bs.
>>
Not to toot my own horn but thank you. We Canadians are great <3
>>
>>28163260
Our fucking mexican plan to catch 'em all by wondertrading zigzagoons
(I'm mexican)
>>
>>28164031
>5 IV froakies
>not 6 IV naive froakies
>>
>>28163666
9-11 ;)
>>
>>28163279
Nah, Japan is either route 1 shitmons or hacked level 100s.
And either way they always have unreadable names which makes them annoying.
>>
Best are Japanese with IV-bred Pokémons.
>>
I'm from Brazil, and because of that post, i'm gonna deposit a 6ivs ralts on wonder trade
sorry for the bad english
>>
>>28163260
Hah...
I wouldn't say Canadians would be one of the best.
I've given out my fair share of Wurmples and Zigzagoons.
I'd say Japan is one of the best, I've received most of my shinies from the japs.
>>
Kids are terrible traders, it doesn't matter which country they come from
>>
Best: Japan, Arizona (US) Colorado (US)

Worst: The islamic state of France, New York (US)

Totally understand the truck attacks and 9/11 now.
>>
File: 639.jpg (44KB, 680x460px) Image search: [Google]
639.jpg
44KB, 680x460px
I don't do much wondertrading ( I mostly dump starters, Riolu and the like), but the best traders seem to be japanese, the worst of the bunch are the brazilians. I've got even a protean Froakie from a japanese player. Whenever a Sao Paulo, Parana or whatever brazilian state pop up, it's ALWAYS first route garbage.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.