[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the hardest battle of the game and why is it red?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 310px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png (171KB, 310x667px) Image search: [Google]
310px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png
171KB, 310x667px
What is the hardest battle of the game and why is it red?
>>
>>28157862
>Implying beating three starters and a Pikachu is anywhere near being difficult.
>>
>>28157862
cuz hes got that red hot DICC
>>
>>28157862
>Not the frontier in emerald
Are you a baby
>>
>>28157960
>Not the Pika Cup Round 2 in Pokemon Stadium
you're the baby one
>>
>>28157862
Of what game?
HGSS?
GSC?
He's pretty easy in both of those. The shitty level scaling makes some of the mid game gym leaders more taxing on a bad team.
If you're talking about overall, most rivals are harder. Barry and Wally have much more powerful teams.
>>
>>28157888
Imo Red isnt even the most difficult battle in HG/SS, I had way more trouble with rematch Lance
>>
>>28157862
>spams hyper beam variants
>>
>>28158028
HGSS, I've always had a struggle in that one
>>
200 wins in a row in the Battle Maison is the more difficult
>>
Battle Maison
>>
>>28157862
the hardest fight I know is Clair in Blackthorn Ciry Gym in HG/SS

that bitch had me trying 20 times over until I finally beat her. the problem was her insanely obnoxious Kingdra. it's like that thing has no weakness whatsoever. Gyarados is easy to take out with a decent electro type. Dragonires are annoying. the first one can't do shit against Typhlosion but the other one has a water attack that will hurt. the shed skin ability makes status effects useless against them and the Dragonite you can only fuck up with your overpowered starter. don't bother with ice attacks either. they are whatever against them. makes much more sense just spamming the strongest starter pokemon attack you have. in my case, just fire blast and eruption and blow all that shit away until it's gone.
>>
He's only hard in R2 of Pokemon Stadium 2.
>>
Why do you ask a question and answer it in the same breath?
>>
Whitney.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.