[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there people who still breed for Battle-ready Mons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.png (392KB, 765x570px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
392KB, 765x570px
Are there people who still breed for Battle-ready Mons?
>>
Verlisify does and is assblasted that super and hyper training exists.
>>
>>28152143
I do, but just because I actually go to VGC tournaments, I got assblasted because I didn't have any good or even half decent restricted mons. Feelsbadman.
>>
Honestly if gen 6 didn't introduce destiny knot breeding I'd have bred much much less.
>>
This is a noob question regarding Tournaments. But are hacked pokemon with Action replay really detectable? Like do they scan your gamecard in tournaments or just look at your team for wierd stuff like legendary's beeing hatched?
>>
>>28152590
From what ive seen no. VGC16 was full of hackmons and no one cared. Even some have been caught with illegal pokeballs and still they let them slide. It's all about personal preference.
>>
>>28152457
Ahahahah why didn't you get a faggot here to injet a xern and a don for you
>>
File: Breeding.png (383KB, 892x1272px)
Breeding.png
383KB, 892x1272px
>>28152143
My life mission is to complete living dex with battle-ready Pokemon. This includes shit like Luvdisc and Spinda but not NFE Pokemon.
I've only used these bred Pokemon in 3 tournaments and 1 Battle Spot battle. Save me.

>>28152169
I don't understand how someone can be assblasted by that. I love the idea of improving IVs via items.
>>
I definitely still IV breed but I mostly do it for Pokémon I gift to others and I can't wait until Sun/Moon breeding and training mechanics
>>
>>28152143
I did for a bit during pre-bank XY.
Never looked back once I was able to inject.
>>
I do, except for pokémon that can't be bred obv
>>
>>28153103
do you have the unedited version of this sheet?
>>
>>28152143

I still IV breed. Working on Tentacool right now for a monotype Poison team.

>>28152169

He's a massive retard. Why would they be a bad thing? People are still using an in-game method for obtaining things legitimately that way.
>>
Yeah, I do. It just makes me feelbetter knowing that I breedthem myself.

I have no qualms of hacking the fuck out of event legendaries and legendaries though
>>
>>28153831
http://krocf4.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-ORAS-IconDex-398921766
>>
>>28153101
Because I didn't feel like getting DQ'd like alot of other faggots did.
>>
File: 1456440207108.jpg (30KB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456440207108.jpg
30KB, 540x349px
>injections are easy to tell from real pokemon
Are you kidding me? All you do is make it hatch from an egg, literally anything not a legendary now passes.

Why would you waste countless hours on something that isn't even fun when you can inject in minutes and actually enkoy battling?
>>
Anyone else feel that the reason Gamefreak introduced was to try to deter people from hacking in perfect IV legendaries.
>>
>>28155655
*introduced Hyper Training
>>
>>28152143
I do just for decent, random battle spot stuff.
I'm not into competitive battling that much.
>>
>>28152143
I do, because battling is 100x more satisfying when you put actual effort into getting your mons, but I'm all for Hyper Training though, and I'm not even against using gens either.
>>
>>28155234
I don't actually like the high level pokemon play you need to actually breed good mons for to be able to compete. But I do enjoy the breeding process, as tedious as it is. So I don't have any reason to inject. It would just eliminate a part of the game I enjoy for no benefit.
>>
Yes, a few people do.
>>
>>28153014
They used to check the cart on this little machine around Gen 4 tourneys for hacks they stopped doing it though for what I've seen last time I saw one of those hack checks was platinum regionals.
>>
I still do some breeding from time to time.

I mostly do it to battle with a friend.
>>
File: aku troll.png (277KB, 745x545px) Image search: [Google]
aku troll.png
277KB, 745x545px
>>28152143

Yeah but I've got pokerus, a perfect Ditto of every nature, Destiny Knot, Power Items and that Blissey Secret Base trick for easy exp. I can get a battle ready mon in minutes.

Plus I've always been a breeder for my normie friends who play pokemon, I don't mind
>>
>>28156859
What Blissey trick?
>>
>>28156991

Back when ORAS came out some guys published bases with Blisseys that can't damage you and give metric fuck tonnes of exp, as in go from level 1 to 50 in 5 minutes.
>>
>>28155234
How can you even tell if you just catch it and edit it?
>>
>>28152143
Yes
>>28152169
kek
>>
>>28153892
It's not bad. Anybody who's bitter over it is a whiny pissbaby who feels like their "hard work" is going down the drain. It's not like they're going to lose all of the Pokemon they bred. Hell, now I can finally make my Jolly, shiny Magikarp go from 5 IVs to 6 IVs and EV train it for competitive play.

It's cutting out so much pure, unadulterated tedium from the games and lowering the barrier to entry. If that isn't cool, I don't know what is.
>>
>>28152143
I do, and I don't even do competitive.

It's just how I spend my free time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.