[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NotQuesty Thread: SKY'S QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: part1.jpg (1MB, 797x3735px) Image search: [Google]
part1.jpg
1MB, 797x3735px
I'm getting tired of making NotQuesty comics so I'm going to take a small break from them. However, I have recently bought a new tablet and I want to get better at drawing so I want to make something new.

This quest will not be part of the NotQuesty world. It will be its own thing.

Everything in this quest will be made up, characters, pokemon, trainers, gym leaders,evil team. Everything will be original.

If you want to use old pokemon, make it a new type like an alolan form.

I will not be using characters from other media or real life.This will be like making a new pokemon adventure.

I'm going to try to make this series more detailed so comics will probably come out later than sooner and will probably be more shorter.

So let's begin.
>>
File: part2.jpg (863KB, 793x2888px) Image search: [Google]
part2.jpg
863KB, 793x2888px
>>
File: part3.jpg (407KB, 465x2003px) Image search: [Google]
part3.jpg
407KB, 465x2003px
>>
>>28151866
Koko gets the Flare and Cocoa gets Salfrost.
>>
>>28152048
According to yesterday, it seemed many people were interested.
>>
>>28152193
Shit, I missed that.
Well, Cocoa gets the fire one, Koko gets the last one i. e. "the one nobody ever wants™"
>>
File: part4.jpg (493KB, 531x2456px) Image search: [Google]
part4.jpg
493KB, 531x2456px
part 4
>>
>>28153025
Say no
>>
Cocoa beats them both, and gains Sky's affection.
>>
>>28153025
No, go back home and make a video for your youtube channel.
>>
>>28153025

Professor whispers to Sky-
'Would you like to take part in our breast enhancement program?'

Sky gets weirded out and runs away with CKoCKo
>>
File: fanart11.jpg (2MB, 1447x1860px) Image search: [Google]
fanart11.jpg
2MB, 1447x1860px
>>28153872
Never forget.
>>
bumpywumpy
>>
I thought it was Canada

why are her neighbours brown?

there's no diversity in rural Canada, everyone is white

diversity in Canada is only found in mega cities
>>
I think I want this quest to be more about catching all the Pokemon.
>>
>>28154578
Cannadia is actually on a similar latitude to real-world Australia. As a result, they have brown people.
>>
>>28154942
Sky is extremely competitive over stupid things like an offhand comment that she can't catch them all.
>>
The Twins live with their cool older cousin Dwayne. He may or may not be The Rock.
>>
File: part5.jpg (631KB, 496x2677px) Image search: [Google]
part5.jpg
631KB, 496x2677px
I feel like this series is going to be maximum comfy.
>>
>>28156031
We' re no fighters yo'.
Use the power of love and convince him to enter the pokeball.
>>
Cocoa sneakily puts a pokeball where the hole was, so when bubblejay tries to escape, it gets caught.
>>
File: dex.jpg (269KB, 1211x1052px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
269KB, 1211x1052px
Here's the dex
>>
Sky connects her Mapledex to her computer and pirates the pokedex. She still wants to catch them all, but now she knows where they are.
>>
>>28157051
Catch them all or see them all?
>>
>>28159382
We'll see what happens but I think catching them all would be more fun.
>>
>>28159674
>Catch canadian Ditto (Ghost/Dark).
>Make it mate with yours and your friend´s starters.
>Get eggs.
Future plans, or will be the dex data shared?
>>
Sky will try to complete the dex.
Koko wants a strong team to beat the champion.
Cocoa wants an harem of pokewaifus He will only get macho/weird looking pokemon
>>
>>28159905
Bump
>>
>>28159674
You see the shadow of the big legendary on the ground as you go outside to watch if the bird has friends around.

DO IT. FORSHADOW THE GREAT DESTROYER OF WORLDS: XNATHROK
>>
>>28161214
Bump
>>
You find a wild Sparzak in the wild and catch it.
It is an Electric/ Poison type snake. With a brown and yellow pattern to camouflage it from predators among the fallen leaves in the Forrest. It has 2 glowing entente on its head, which it uses to warn off said predators if it is spotted by glaring a blinding flash. the entente are used as navigation tools as well, and can be used as a magnet to attract steel and electric type Pokemon as its own pray. and a scythe like tail, with a mild venom. not enough to kill a human, but enough to make a Pokemon to feel nauseous from the sting. A skin flap below the neck can open up (much like Arboks), but much smaller and be used to hold and crush things using 3 tiny claws on either side. the leftovers of its front limbs from millions of years ago. an acid can secreted through the skin of these flaps, which can cause a mild numbing. This does not occur towards people and pokemon it is friendly with as it uses these flaps to hug them. A sign of affection, though tiny spikes can still be felt. Like stroking a toothbrush.
It evolves at level 26. has the abilities Corrosion. Salandit's ability, but poison moves deal damage to steel types super effectively (think freeze dry to water types, but to steel types) and Steel pull.
Learns these moves (not in any particular order here): Tackle, Wrap, Leer, Bite, Thundershock, Poison Sting, Pin missile, Agility, Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Thunder fang, Discharge, Crunch, Glare, Flash, Acid, Toxic, Slam, Night Slash, Slash, Wild Charge, Cross Poison.
>>
>>28162563
Can you draw me at rough sketch so I can serve this justice.
>>
>>28162708
it would have to be tomorrow though since i'm about to go to bed now.
>>
>>28163040
Sounds good. If the thread dies ill make a new one.
>>
>>28163886
Bump
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.