[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solgaleo/Lion Lunala/Bat Marshadow is definitely going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (264KB, 1043x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1043x765px
Solgaleo/Lion
Lunala/Bat
Marshadow is definitely going to be a scorpion with a dark/fire typing putting all three together =Manticore
>>
>>28144982
Just like Littleo's evolution.
>>
>>28144982
>Dark/Fire
That's not unique, though. The Chinese Leak said Marshadow has a unique typing. We already have Houndour and Houndoom, and Luchalitten is rumored to be Fire/Dark, too.
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 1500x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 1500x657px
>>28145003
>wanting another lion
No anon, we need a tiger
>>
>>28144982
>Litleo will evolve into a poison/fire type with levitate!
>Sptizee will evolve into a fairy/poison plague doctor

We've heard this bullshit before. The harder you grasp at straws, the more you set yourself up for disappointment.

Would be cool to have Marshadow be a scorpion but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>28145012
>Luchalitten confirmed best in-game starter
>>
>>28144982
Manticores can have dragon tail, instead scorpion tail.

Solgaleo + Lunala + Zygarde = Manticore
>>
Psychic/Steel Lion
Psychic/Ghost Bat
Psychic/Poison Scorpion
Allusion to Manticores without them literally fusing into a Manticore

Also the translation of the chinese leaks called Marshadow a Mythical and not a Legendary but that may just be because they're similar words
>>
File: image.gif (920KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
920KB, 320x240px
>>28145085
Holy shit scorpionfags BTFO!!!!!!
>>
>>28145012
Assuming it shares psychic typing, both psychic/bug and psychic/poison fit for a scorpion however and haven't been used.
>>
>>28145085
>The manticore (Early Middle Persian Mardyakhor) is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx. It has the body of a red lion, a human head with three rows of sharp teeth (like a shark), sometimes bat-like wings, and a trumpet-like voice. Other aspects of the creature vary from story to story. It may be horned, winged, or both. The tail is that of either a dragon or a scorpion, and it may shoot venomous spines to either paralyze or kill its victims. It devours its prey whole and leaves no clothes, bones, or possessions of the prey behind.
Dragons and Scorpions are both fine
>>
>>28145118
I don't think Dark/Bug has been done either if they want to make it better at killing the others as well.
>>
>life-death-evolution
Legend X: Xerneas
Legend Y: Yveltal
Legend Z: Zygarde
Mythical related: Magearna

>soul-spirit-body
Legend X: Solgaleo
Legend Y: Lunala
Legend Z: Zygarde
Mythical related: Marshadow
>>
>>28145012
Interestingly though, psychic/bug and psychic/poison ARE both unique and would fit a scorpion. I'm hoping for psychic/poison though so they can finally get a poison legendary out of the way.
>>
File: 1470705997416.png (1MB, 3408x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1470705997416.png
1MB, 3408x2480px
>>28145031
Anon...
>>
what about how that ties into the theme of alchemy and stuff? you know like the signs on the starters and the lion eating the moon, heck even the ability fullmetal body is a reference to alchemy.
So a manticore theme would be pretty awesome
>>
>>28145095

I've seen one translation call it "Illusory", which is the literal translation and nothing like the Japanese word for normal legendaries.
>>
>>28144982
Or a dolphin. I mean, we still haven't gotten the dolphin that was rumored (or the rugby monkey and snowman, but I can't see Marshadow being those)
>>
>>28148468
yep

Legendary ("legendary" too in japanese) = regular legendaries mons (Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Cresselia, Giratina, Kyurem...)

Mythical ("illusory" in japanese) = event legendaries mons (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Genesect...)

Marshadow looks like a mythical related to Solgaleo-Lunala shit, like Magearna it's related to Xerneas-Yveltal and Ultimate weapon shit (>>28145187)
>>
>>28148535
>>28148468

in japanese: 幻のポケモン

幻 = phantom, dream, vision, illusion

幻のポケモン = illusory pokemon
>>
>>28144982
what about a manticore + chimera?
>>
>>28145040
>Litleo will evolve into a poison/fire type with levitate!
Who the actual fuck was stupid enough to think this?
>>
>>28145187
>Marshadow
>Being a mythical
Yeah, no. Might as well make Fug a mythical too now we're at it.
>>
>>28144982
Fusion confrimed
>>
>>28144982
>Manticore
those have human face, you mean chimere
>>
maybe something like this, but with the space face
>>
>>28145190
Psychic/Poison is my bet. It fits thematically, in both a possible Scorpion basis, as well as alchemicly. It also hits the "real" Poison Type Legendary that the fandom has been wanting for nearly three generations now.
>>
>>28149872
You clearly weren't here pre-XY release. Tons of autists were convinced that was the case. Same for the plague doctor spritzee evo.
>>
>>28150520
>chimere
Those have a goat's body and a snake for a tail, he means Manticore
>>
>>28150558
I seriously hope not, this looks horrible.
>>
>>28145031
i wish this was real... i hate luchalitten
>>
>>28144982
>Dark/Fire
Why is this the default type everyone goes to?
>It counters Solgaleo and Lunala
Dark alone counters both of them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.