[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like quitting Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (59KB, 552x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 552x562px
Do you ever feel like quitting Pokemon?
>>
File: le duck.png (320KB, 531x524px) Image search: [Google]
le duck.png
320KB, 531x524px
>>
the only thing that makes me want to quit is the community
>>
Every single time I'm playing against someone and they hax me to death.
>>
I feel like those who have invested too much in the franchise are afraid to let go.
>>
In the past I would ignore the third version and take a small break before jumping into whatever remakes they would release that gen. But then they had to go and make a direct sequel to B/W, and skip third versions altogether in Gen 6. So now I'm strapped in to my seat.
>>
Not at all.
Mostly because i take breaks and play other games regularly.
>>
If they stop introducing new pokemon i'll probably stop playing main games.
Spin-offs depends is mystery dungeon it's still going.
>>
I might want to back off after 1000 kek
>>
>>28144136
>Implying having 1000 pokemon wouldn't be endless fun.
I don't understan this community wanting less content.
>>
>>28143939
If these games turn out to be shit I'll probably drop the franchise until black/white remakes or if they ever make a region based on some place in Canada.

I feel in some ways I should stop playing videogames all together because I get too obsessive and waste a lot of time playing them when I could be doing better things. Also that shit is expensive and really starts to add up over the years.
>>
>>28143939
Everytime I get PP or Toxic stalled.
>>
>>28143939
>Pokemon Sun and Moon is coming
>I'm planning to replay a Pokemon game soon
Well not anytime soon, that's for sure.
>>
I tend to leave it alone for a few months every so often and play other stuff or sometimes life just gets in the way. Planning on taking a break here soon so I'm not burned out for SM when they come out. Truth be told though I've been sucked in more than usual lately though
>>
>>28144061
Only sensible post itt.
>>
>>28143939
I did after I beat Y, got back into it last month. I beat Y and started to think the series wasn't for me anymore.
>>
>>28143990
>competitive online multiplayer

i'm not sure what you expected
>>
>>28143939
>quit pokemon
No

>quit /vp/
very yes
>>
Sometimes I feel bad because I spend so much time looking for shinies that I can be doing other, more productive things. Like playing other video games. I just shake off those negative vibes and get back to the grind though.
>>
File: 1472493394565.jpg (57KB, 715x716px) Image search: [Google]
1472493394565.jpg
57KB, 715x716px
>Gen 4's overall speed

>attempting to catch a Pokemon with a proper nature and ability that you can use

Granted, you might come across one in a hour or two, which are nothing in actual Pokemon grind time, but still, trying to get the proper stuff in Platinum has always been the biggest pain in the ass.
>>
Imma quit depending on how good Sm are.

Also why do people call "SuMo" reddit tier?
>>
>>28144187
Bw are literally my childhood, i hope the remakes are good
>>
>>28147228
Same, honestly.
>>
>>28147345
Mods.
>>
every time i see this dogshit board and dogshit website
>>
File: I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.png (318KB, 492x503px) Image search: [Google]
I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.png
318KB, 492x503px
>>28144181
>>
Only when I actually get defeated in the main story
>>
>>28147514
Bw came out 6 years ago, when i was days after being 12 or so
>>
X&Y felt hollow and lifeless, despite the beautiful landscape. I was truly getting bored over the stale Gyms-Evil Team-E4 dynamic and I almost felt like quitting after this last gen.

But I am HYPE about Sun&Moon. The only way they fuck it up is if it's piss easy and zero content in the post-game. Loving all the new changes/developments.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.