[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the 39 new pokemon of GEN 7 so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Do you think this gen is promising or it's one of the worst and you wish it ends son?
>>
>>28142717
Kind of mediocre so far.
The pokémon give me gen V vibes design wise.
>>
Popplio and Litten are cute
Rockruff is cute
Salandit is cool
....that's all I got
>>
>>28142717
>>
I'm happy with most of them but like every generation there are some that just aren't my cup of tea
>>
File: Mudbray fix.png (509KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mudbray fix.png
509KB, 1280x1280px
>>28142717
The new Pokemon that have been revealed are too cutesy. Some are good and some are shit. Mudbray is my favorite so far.
>>
>>28142717
I love all the new fairymons. But I'm a fairylover so I'd love anything that comes out.
>>
>>28142717
I'm glad this is the last Pokémon generation.
>>
>>28142746
GEN V vibes?
nah,GEN V pokemon are really diferent.
GEN VII looks more pokemonish.
>>
>>28142717
>GEN 7
When will this meme die? It's confirmed 6.5
>>
>>28142717
I love some of them already,but there are many that i dislike(dont hate them but dont like them either)
>>
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>>28142784
It's time to drop the series then?
I was fun,but everything has a end.
>>
>>28142767
Also I think it's great that there's kind of a new love for Pokemon because of GO. I want pokemon to keep on going for quite a few more years.

I just hope the actual games are going to be good. I don't want a repeat of X/Y where almost every town has a BFF encounter for no fucking reason. My favourite concept so far are the region adaptations. I hope it continues because it is one of the best ideas for Pokemon and actually makes sense unlike Megas.
>>
>>28142717
>tfw Gen 6 is the new model for new dexes
>70 new mons and a bunch of new forms
>in a couple gens, pokemon will top that by just going full phone
>>
>>28142784
>Faggots believe game theory
Fuck off with your FNAF theories
>>
>>28142823
70 new pokemon is better than nothing honestly.
Imagine 8 years without new pokemon,it would be boring as hell.
Spin-offs will be fine,but the main series will suck.
>>
>>28142793
>Looks more pokemonish
What's exactly is the qualifier for this?
>>
I like the starters. I like crabrawler and wimpod too. The new gay pride meowth, and the alola forms aren't to my taste. I'm either going to love them or hate them when it's all out.
>>
>>28142911
GEN V are good pokemon but they look diferent than GEN I,II,IV and VI similar to GEN III.
I'm not saying thehy're bad,they just look diferent to me.
Witch honestly is a good thing,it adds diversity in the desings.
>>
I hated the earlier revealed designs (starters, legendaries) but for the most part I've been liking them more and more every reveal

>>28142823
>>tfw Gen 6 is the new model for new dexes
>>70 new mons and a bunch of new forms
I feel that's the direction the series is going in for the foreseeable future, probably because of how many pokemon we already have. I think they want to add more designs while at the same time trying to keep the dex number down.
>>
File: 2453635635635.png (13KB, 60x92px) Image search: [Google]
2453635635635.png
13KB, 60x92px
>>28142784
SuMo is the last gen
>>
Not really feeling it. I wish there were more #badass pokemon like Vikavolt and Wishiwashi.
>>
>>28142986
>SuMo
(You)
>>
>>28142717
I like them.
Not my favorites, but an improvement over gen 6 at least.
>>
>>28142717
I think it's got a mix of really great ones and couple really bad ones. The balance could be turned pretty easily, but for now I'm optimistic. The Pokemon as a whole are the first to really catch my attention in a good way since gen 3.
>>
Rockruff is okay. Alola Marowak, Vulpix, and Ninetales are nice. Box legendaries are great. Litten is okay so long as its last evolution is not that hideous roidcat. Rowlett is kinda boring but the speculated 3rd stages are good. Mimikyuu is alright but I hate Pikachu so it automatically loses points

Everything else looks awful to me, but to each their own.

They're probably planning to release the better stuff closer to the release date to keep the hype train going.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.