[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 8 Leak For Those That Missed It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (478KB, 1536x1904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478KB, 1536x1904px
For some reason All posts regarding that Reginos G8 leak are dissapearing. Idk why. If this post disappears then something is definitely going on
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 1536x1364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1536x1364px
Here is an update to the leak which was posted today but was also removed
>>
File: Save me from this hell.png (13KB, 655x442px) Image search: [Google]
Save me from this hell.png
13KB, 655x442px
Gen 7 isn't even out yet and we're already getting people shitposting about Gen 8 ''''''''''leaks'''''''''''.

Just end our suffering and nuke this board from the face of the Earth, Hiroshimoot.
>>
>>28139158
that's because OP (you) deleted it or it was deleted for being obviously fake.

Go get yourself some mental help jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>28139194
OP here. Yea I know. It is a bit fishy. But even more so is that these threads keep on dissapearing although leaks without effort are kept here
>>
>>28139221
Actually I (OP) have tried to delete posts before but Inwas never able to figure this out. I am not the same OP that posted the other G8 threads so if this one is deleted we will see
>>
>>28139252
Ha. Obviously it's going to be deleted anyways because it's fake as fuck. And I'm sure you were the actual creator. No one believes this you idiot.

>trying to create hype over something fake
>wah wah no-one believes me!!!
>better shitpost it every few hours, that'll show them
>>
>>28139233
they keep disapearing because even the mods are sick of this stupid "my dad works for nintendo" roleplaying that even fucking children can see through.
at most gen 8 is a fucking text document on some laptop somewhere that has some verry vague descriptions of things like starters and box legends, if even that. anyone who beleives "gen 8 leaks" is fucking single digit IQ.
>>
>>28139307
Actually someone posted saying the old G8 leak was removed and that it could be because of copywrite or something like that. That was removed. Someone posted trying to clear up what they call a "mistranslation" (seen Here: >>28139172 ) That was removed. Someone posted asking why all these threads are removed. That was also deleted. You can't find them in the archive anymore. They don't exist. Yet there are threads where people are obviously making something up but you can still find them in the archive
>>
Mods are cracking down on gardy threads too they're just tired of everyone's shit
>>
>>28139352
Probably some shitposter deleting his own posts for shits and giggles.
>>
Mods need to crack down on every single "leak" thread. That they BTFO'd the shit out of this """""""""""""leak""""""""""""" is a good sign.
>>
>11 posts
>7 posters

Yeah. I'm sure you ain't the person who made the leaks.
>>
>>28139403
Yea. Idk. Well if this thread it is deleted I just want to let you know it is not me. I have tried to delete my own posts before but then it kept on saying I was spamming and couldn't delete it for some reason (Even though it wasn't spam. It was 1 post I wanted to delete)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.