[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they include Anti Piracy into 3ds games now, I just wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Do they include Anti Piracy into 3ds games now, I just wanna know in case Sun/Moon leak and we need to patch that shit. Glad we don't have to do translation though.
>>
>>28138994
the way 3DS piracy works, there's no need to do anything like that
>>
>>28138994

No, but the first part of the game is a tutorial where you won't gain EXP.
>>
>>28139020
how does it work tho
>>
>>28139272
with a leaked copy, someone buys it, rips the .cia, puts it on THAT 3ds site and you download it and install it with FBI
>>
>>28139303
with games that are already out, someone buys it, rips the title key, adds it to the compiled list of title keys, and you literally just install it from the Nintendo servers
>>
damn Nintendo fucked up if it's that easy
>>
>>28139583
They validate purchases client-side instead of on their own servers, so anyone with the ticket for buying it (which is the same for everyone) can download it directly from their servers. There are even homebrew interfaces for doing this which are much more intuitive and useful than the real eShop.

I know reddit a shit, but check out www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks for info, it's basically the best place for 3ds homebrew as of now
>>
>>28138994
Yes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.