[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak SOMEHOW manages to not leak a copy before release.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: wEc0g0g.png (439KB, 770x453px) Image search: [Google]
wEc0g0g.png
439KB, 770x453px
Gamefreak SOMEHOW manages to not leak a copy before release. You put it in your 3ds, turn it on, and start your journey. You begin your adventure, the music begins, and Kukui starts his speech. And suddenly, Kukui is ACTUALLY talking to you! The whole game is actually fully voice cast in every language, using the SMT Devil Survivor method where they say everything in the speech bubble but your character's name.

How happy would you be?
>>
Seriously. Imagine if this were true. Imagine if they kept this a secret kept until release. Holy fuck.
>>
It would be awesome
>>
It would be absolutely fucking pointless. I genuinely would not care.

>games not leaking
At least try to be realistic.
>>
Why would you EVER want something like this? At least without VAs we don't have to worry about horrifyingly bad line reads.
>>
>>28136143
This. I mute the games and play actual music while i play.
I may turn the sound on for legendaries and sometimes the champion
>>
>Not leaking

X and Y had some random guy in Canada leak

The fucking Chinks will dissect and post everything in an hour once they get their hands on early copies and leak it mid September
>>
I read fast, i dont want to sit around with my thumb up my ass while the main antagonist rambles on for 5 minutes
>>
>>28136220
Will China permanently have delayed releases afterwards?
>>
> Games not leaking
I don't care, am from Europe
>>
>>28136209
>I mute the games
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>28135920
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but the E3 gameplay and the recent Pyukumuku sidequest gamepaly didn't having voice acting.

That would be amazing, though. Imagine if famous voice actors/celebrities had cameos as NPCs. Ones that are fans, of course.
>>
>>28136328
ORAS soundtrack gets real fuckin old reeaall fucking quick.
>>
>>28137907
I'd understand if you had the game for a while, but muting games on the first playthrough is one of the strangest things you can do in any game, not just Pokemon.

Sure, whatever, people can enjoy things however they want, but I just can't understand it.
>>
>>28136209
>Muting the game on the first playthrough
God, you sound like a blast to be around
>>
>>28135920
>Full voiced NPC
>Pokémon still have skree-gronk outdated cries
>except Pikachu

I could see gf being that retarded.

Wouldn't like fully voiced pokémon games. >muh immersion
>>
File: 1472132744450.png (84KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1472132744450.png
84KB, 440x440px
>>28136209

>This. I mute the games and play actual music while i play.

I had a friend like you once. I tried to introduce them to horror games and they always played them in broad daylight with the windows open, the sound muted, and their own music playing, while multitasking on the internet. Then they returned them to me and said they didn't really get what the big deal was.
>>
>>28135920
I can't believe they still don't have voice acting in the year of our lord and savior Jesus Christ 2016. They had a valid excuse on DS - cart size - but now they don't. XY should've had voice acting to begin with.

If it 'MUH PURISM' add an option to turn the voices off. There, done, same as before.
>>
>>28135920
If I have the option to choose the jap voices, okay. Otherwise fuck no, they will probably hire some literally who VAs or Z-list celebrities in my language that will butcher the script to death. I can also speak moon but at least there, and in english, I can still stomach more bullshit lines than in my mother tongue.
>>
How do I turn it off?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcW-mukM6Fs

Finally, this high level of quality reaches the main franchise.
>>
>>28136209
>actual music
Game music is some of the stuff I listen to most regularly because it can be so excellently composed without much at its disposal. It creates atmosphere. Fuck you.
>>
>>28138902
I want to murder english "anime style" voice acting and the ones responsible for it still being a thing. It's like they chose the worst possible VAs they can find on purpose as a racist statement or something.
>>
Please, no. There's so much dialogue in these games, and I can read a lot faster than a voice actor talks. And I don't trust them to come up with decent acting anyway.
>>
>>28139004
>>28136226
This is SMT: Devil Survivor style. You can always skip the rest of the dialogue whenever, and even turn it off
>>
>>28139094

Well, I'd never use it, so I'd rather they spend the development resources and cartridge space on features that I wouldn't actively dislike.
>>
>>28136220
Why the fuck didn't Canada get punished instead of Europe?
>>
>>28138960
Welcome to anime and jrpg dubbing they just always choose the cheapest people available and then have them record it in the shortest time possible to save even more money. Basically no retakes if you don't completely garble words.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.