[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Alolan forms be incorporated into the Gen 7 Mystery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How will Alolan forms be incorporated into the Gen 7 Mystery Dungeon games?
>>
Fire dungeons will have regular Vulpix.

Ice dungeons will have Alolan Vulpix.

Something like that.
>>
alolan vulpix starter pokemon
>>
>>28135446
Like all other alternate forms have been since Red and Blue Rescue Team, dumbass.
>>
>>28135446
The next games will be in alola. You cannot have alolan forms in other regions.
>>
>>28135446
>still no Alolan riolu
>>
Super was likely the last one

Which is a shame because despite them parading it as the ultimate PMD game there were several missing or better executed aspects in prior entries and areas that it could've improved all the same
>>
>>28137003
>last one when it's one of chunsoft's bestselling games

It'll just be a few years is all
>>
Next PMD will be in hawaii. Exploring islands would be cool
>>
>>28138087
Considering many aspects of the game itself and some circumstances it's probably the last

Certainly hope not
>>
File: 1428278551203.png (69KB, 438x303px) Image search: [Google]
1428278551203.png
69KB, 438x303px
>>28137003
>Super was likely the last one
It seems people say that about every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game.

I was really bummed when they said that about Sky, since it seemed like a good way to wrap up the series.
Then I was really bummed when they said it about Gates because it seemed that it sold badly and could be turfed.

However, now that people are saying that about Super, I just don't believe it.
>>
>>28138244

Super felt more like an attempt to win back fans after the disappointment that was Gates to Infinity than a finale to the series.
>>
>>28139207
I was lucky, I really liked Gates.
>>
>>28137003
>there were several missing or better executed aspects in prior entries and areas that it could've improved all the same

So, it's just like the mainline Pokemon games, huh?
>>
I haven't played anything past gates, but I assume the same way they handed shellos and gastrodon in explorers
>>
Actually, I kinda wonder how they are going to do the world now that Super has given us if not the whole MD world, then most of the MD world.
>>
If they ever remade Rescue Team, it would be cool if they made Ninetales into Alolan Ninetales.
>>
File: DecrepitLab[1].png (39KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
DecrepitLab[1].png
39KB, 480x312px
>>28141139

A game taking place in the main-series regions, that humans have long since abandoned

Rescue Team alluded to this

>An abandoned lab built by humans long ago. Left to fall into disrepair, it is now home to Pokémon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.