[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people allowed to like HeartGold/SoulSilver? WHY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: heartgold-soulsilver.jpg (55KB, 460x210px) Image search: [Google]
heartgold-soulsilver.jpg
55KB, 460x210px
Why are people allowed to like HeartGold/SoulSilver? WHY?
>>
>>28135387
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
Because they have taste
>>
>>28135387
You are gonna need to bait harder.
>>
Because despite running in game freak's worst engine, the team managed to do justice to the original games and add shitloads of content on top.

Unlike FRLG that needs a quest to connect to RSE and before that you are fucking stuck with old ass pokemon.

Unlike ORAS that ignored Emerald content and then made a point of mocking the player multiple times for wanting it.
>>
>>28135399
NOBODY SHOULD LIKE THEM, NOBODY, THEY ARE TOO SLOW, THE SPEED ANIMATION IS AWFUL, THE MUSIC IS AWFUL
>>
>>28135387
because they were remakes of the best gen
>>
>>28135387
More like why do people choose to? They're so boring.
>>
File: 1471991157213.jpg (41KB, 500x540px)
1471991157213.jpg
41KB, 500x540px
>>28135387
>not liking HGSS
>>
>>28135387
>just got in to Pokemon
>only ever played Fire Red on emulator
>playing right now Omega Ruby having shit loads of fun
>Soul Silver got in the mail a few days ago
>/vp/ likes to talk shit about ORAS and cant stop sucking HGSS cock

I do hope this is an accurate statement because if true then i will to start sucking HGSS cock.
>>
File: GenIV2slow.png (19KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
GenIV2slow.png
19KB, 870x870px
>>28135454
>>
>>28135775
It's a lot more boring than /vp/ gives it credit for. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>28135387
I liked the pokewalker, I still use it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (538KB, 720x404px)
giphy.gif
538KB, 720x404px
>>28135387
I'm pretty sure you are the one that posts 90% of the shitposts on this board. Just fuck off already m8.
>>
>>28135879
hell no, I'm not a /vp/ regular poster
>>
>it's a somebody came to shit on my favorite games for no fucking reason unprovoked and gets assblasted when people ask him why episode

You know, this was the only pokemon game that was fully touched enabled. I hate that shit where you have to switch between using the buttons and the touch screen to do things like in every other game.

The exploration is nice. You pass by caves and there's always more to come back to. Those games added back in content nursing from before, giving you pal park and a safari, plus the daily events keep you coming back all the time in the best way.

And fuck you generation four has great music and hgss has a great soundtrack.
>>
>>28135908
Explains your shit taste
>>
>>28135387
Because it has a lot content, it never tried to hold your hand, has great remixes of the original versions' music, it has a shit load of Pokemon to choose from before and after post game, great events activated by getting the event pokemon, one of them even giving you a separate plot about silver and Giovanni, and it's nostalgia for most people here. Soooo yeah people like it quite a bit
>>
>>28135450
Having put ORAS on hiatus for Monster Hunter, having not played Emerald, what did they not put in and 'mock' players for wanting?
>>
>>28136479
Non that anon, but probably the Game corner & battle frontier.
>>
File: vegetable.jpg (101KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vegetable.jpg
101KB, 1366x768px
>Not liking Miyamoto's masterpiece
Hmmmm....really makes you think.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.