[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you get a secondary rival in SuMo He will trade Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1463564287432-1.png (60KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463564287432-1.png
60KB, 201x200px
Imagine you get a secondary rival in SuMo

He will trade Pokemon with you everytime you battle him and use all the Pokemon you traded to him and train them for your next battle. Thus you yourself decide how challenging he is.

What team would you give to him?

Bonus: You'll be rewarded at the end of the game he'll trade you your Pokemon back and they all will gain a unique Z-attack. Rewardin you too with giving him particularly strong mons
>>
Tyrannitar
Weavile
Bisharp
Unfezant
Metagross
Mega Charizard X Level 100
>>
>>28134180
Arceus
Darkrai
Genesect
Garchomp
MegaMewtwo Y
Corsola
>>
>>28134282
Easy, sweep with my Synchro Greninja
>>
>>28134180
>SuMo
>>
>>28134322

>Implying it wouldn't die to a single BURASTO BAN

:^)
>>
>>28134313

Why Corsola?
>>
pidgey
caterpie
fletchling
zigzagoon
weedle
bellsprout

let him know our pain
>>
>>28134339
Impossible it would resist a special attack coming from Charizard X

Whoever though that could kill a Greninja is retarded
>>
>>28134180
>SuMo
>>>/out/
>>
>>28134180

He's you rival, give him a shitmon. bonus points for making it hold an everstone.
>>
>>28134360
Coverage mostly.
>>
>>28134180
6 Magikarp
>>
>>28134559

Okay he'll always be opposite gender of you and it will always be implied he has a crush on you
>>
>>28134558

>They all evolve into Gyarados by the time you both hit your 20s

I mean Pikachu sweeps but still
>>
>>28134582
then I will give her an onix a cloyster and a licklicky
>>
>>28134515

>Not wanting to break your limits by trumping a rival that is always a little bit stronger than you
>>
>>28134673

Okay if she beats you in battle she will lose all respect for you and treat you like trash
>>
>>28134617

"not wanting to fuck over rivals at every opportunity for petty revenge against blue"

I bet you don't even name your rival Dickface.
>>
>>28134180
>SuMo
>>>/reddit/
>>
If it were possible, I'd give ferroseed, gible, clefairy, smogonbird, lopunny with a mega stone, and let them keep their starter. I'll still get disappointed by the shit AI but at least they'll have a chance.
>>
>>28134898

What's the point of a Smogon team if the opponent doesn't know how to use it? Give him Legendaries or other broken shit
>>
>>28134582
I hate that opposite gender garbage. I want to play as a male and have a male rival. Let the girls have the female rivals since they always seem so desperate to have female representation in games.
>>
>>28136623

B-but that's forbidden love
>>
>>28134512
trolling? that isnt a real board
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.