[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The people thinks this is real. But why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: 1472463843410.jpg (155KB, 591x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1472463843410.jpg
155KB, 591x1023px
The people thinks this is real. But why?
>>
>>28133763
I wasn't on /vp/ the day this happened, but holy shit that Turtonator preevo is aborable
>>
I don't think it's real, but the guy's thread was really entertaining and has neet and plausible concept. I wish this was true, but I highly doubt it
>>
>>28133763
I hope it's real but I don't have much faith

I just want more Ghost types gosh dang it
>>
Those Alola forms for Solrock and Lunatone are awesome
>>
>>28133798
>>
The fact they're decently drawn should be proof it's fake. What are the chances a random leaker knows how to draw? It's obviously a fakemon artist wanting to try and fool people, as usual.
>>
>>28133763
I wasn't there when that post happened, but if people think THAT is real then I've lost the last bit of faith in /vp/ that I didn't even know I had.
>>
>>28133763
/vp/ is filled with underage idiots that came here solely to get in on the latest "leaks".
It's awful but that's the current state of /vp/.
>>
>>28133763
>why?
the designs are great
>>
>>28133763
The fact that the second evolutions of the starters look so close to the 3rd evolutions show that this is most likely fake.

How many times does the second evolution look this close to the 3rd? These basically make the 3rd evolutions be the "it just gets bigger" point.
>>
>>28133763
Faggots wish they were real because they like them
>I like the designs
>therefore, I believe they are real
>>
>>28133763
>The people
>>
Those designs may be complete bullshit, but so far they've been the most believable concept-wise. They have that level of detail most Fakemon artists just don't care about.
>>
>>28133913
I'd agree if it wasn't for rockruff's evo.
>>
>>28133922
Yeah 2nd evos are often the phoned in bigger versions, and then a huge leap happens.
>>
>>28133922
Gen 2 had very similar middle starter evos
>>
I hope it's real, even if I'm not really fan of the starters but I just have to box it
There's a lot of Pokemon in this pic who make me want to have them in my team
>>
It's not that people think they're real, simply that they're plausible
>>
>>28133849
>The chance that at least one person working for a large company can draw?
I guess none with that thinking
>>
>>28133763
fake as fuck
but by far the most enjoyable fake leak this gen, nice to see some people putting some effort into making the wait a little easier
>>
>>28133763
I'm indiferent, but it would be pretty amazing if they turned out real.
>>
What are the lava blobs by Muk supposed to be?
>>
>>28134319
Lava pigs.
>>
>>28133763
i like it

especially the starters "secret" being linked to the customisation thing
>>
>>28133763
Because I want to believe
>>
>>28133942
Well, it works in both direction
>>
>>28134382
And both directions makes you an idiot.
>>
>>28133763
The only ones I like of these are Alolan Parasect, Solrock and Lunatone. The rest is utter shit.
>>
>>28133763
>Minior is the pre-evo of Lunatone and Solrock
BAIT!
>>
>>28134654
They're supposed to be Alolan forms, not Minior evolutions. Have you even read the original thread ?
>>
>>28133763
Convincing and well-drawn, but likely 90% chance of them being fake.
>>
Lava piglet is a fun design.
>>
What's up with the main characters turning into whatever the fuck that is? Did they ever explain that?
>>
>>28134865
Synchro. Artleaka explained that it would work with the MC's hair and hat, which is why all the starter final evos are roughly humanoid with tufts of fur or feathers on their faces.
>>
>>28134969
...huh. That kind of makes sense, but Ash Greninja had that giant water shuriken on it though.
>>
>>28134865
Do you know what Ash-Greninja is?
>>
>>28134986
He said Synchro-capable Pokemon could use a Z-move unique to only them to trigger synchronization. Presumably, that's what that shuriken is, since it would make sense as a powered-up version of Greninja's signature move.
>>
Here's what's convinced me. So I live in Hawaii and there is a legend about a volcano god named Pele who loved a "hog-man" named Kamapua'a but he broke her heart and they agreed to never see each other, side note there's now a folklore that if you decide to bring pork over the Pali it represents you trying to bring Kamapua'a back to her and your car will stall and won't start again unless you get rid of it. So what got me with the Pig design is that the final evolution of it looks A LOT like the depictions of Pele and the fact that it is a pig has that connection to Hawaiian mythology and all of that would mean that if it was fake then the fake leaker would have had to do extensive research on Hawaiian folklore, come up with a design that incorporates those elements, aaaaand have its design look like it'd make sense for that region and that shit is the kind of effort isn't something someone looking to just goof a few people would do
>>
>>28135026
Yeah, this is what sold me on Artleaka too- not this specific thing, but the fact that most of the designs he showed were thought out in the way i would expect from Gamefreak. The example that sold me is Rockaby, which is based on Pele's Curse (the belief that anything natively Hawaiian will effect bad luck on whoever takes it away from Hawaii) and, to go with the cursed souvenir theme, tikis and bobbleheads.
>>
>>28135026
>>28135112
Yes but remember the rainbow Greninja leak? A lot of it was thought out to like the naming of the islands and number of new Pokemon in that generation
>>
>>28133763
I think they're nice, in spite of the fact of them not being real.
>>
>>28136252
This is kinda different from the Rainbow Greninja leak. Like most leaks, it was just text based which at this point should be a dead giveaway that it's fake. This one was "speak and show", with all of the designs actually looking like something remotely official, unlike most fakemon. Plus, Artleaka did said they made it out of memory, so these aren't 100%.

I'm not sold on these leaks, but they definetly are more creative then almost all "leaks" that have been surfacing on this board.
>>
>>28135026
This, it's probably fake, but the amount of work put in research and design is really impressive. I wish this was real, and if it turn out to be real I'll be really happy, but I rather stay skeptical and just being impress about the quality that this guy put on his leak
>>
>>28134654
>>28134672
Why would the alolan form of solrock and lunatone literally be a minior with a different shape?
There is absolutely no way they would do that.
>>
>>28136604
>>28134672
If you read the post correctly, they aren't actually Alolan forms. People just call them that since they only appeared in Alola so far.
>>
>>28133763

People still think this?

Even after taking note how there isn't just 4 Totem Pokemon
>>
>People seriously believe psychic rocks are going to mimic a fucking Meteor
>>
>>28137297
>friendly reminder Solrock and Lunatone are alien meteorites, not just rocks.
>>
>>28137294
>>
>>28133763
Because he put effort into it. Retards who are desperate for info, especially info that confirms things they like (water arcanine, syncro evos) will believe anything that looks even remotely possible. There is nothing about this leak that holds any validity above other leaks that get posted here, except that this dude knows how to draw. That is literally it.
>>
>>28133763
I think Poppmaid and Co. are legit. But these are clearly fake.
>>
>>28137258
>If you read the post
I missed it sue me
What are they even supposed to be?
I'm genuinely curious now
Not alolan forms
But they're clearly solrock and lunatone
Same exact concept as minior
>>
>>28137407
But this looks nothing like his sketchy style or coloring
>>
probalbly fake , i belivieve this to be real , i like all of them , espacialy lunatone and solrock alola's form , the same for arcanine and the concept of personalisable pokémon , all of these concept are predictable
>>
For poplio's final évolution if it customisable acording to our caracter , i think he will have two alternative evolution , a masculine and a feminine , a ?(clown) and a mermaid , i hope 2 alternative evolution for each of the starters , nintendo have heard me for synchro and alternative form of previous pokemon (delta) , now it's time for more customisation
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 1334x750px
>>28137281

Nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 167x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 167x210px
Ey yo that lava dog kinda thick...
>>
>>28137792

It's a pig
>>
>>28133763
I seriously hope this is real.
>>
>>28133763

Obviously amateur art, no way it's official
>>
>>28138100
Lol duh it was a drawfag sketching from memory. Did you honestly think that you were the only person that could tell this isn't official artwork
>>
Can someone provide a screenshot of that post on Imgur that was supposedly linked with this leak ? Links don't work and I don't know how to use Imhur for shit.

Yeah, yeah, call me a mobile fag, but I seriously need to see it (my computer is broken, that's why I can only acces via mobile).
>>
File: 1472088785516.png (35KB, 203x265px) Image search: [Google]
1472088785516.png
35KB, 203x265px
>>28133763
I honestly wanted that Litten evo to be real just to banepost ingame
>>
>>28134382
Not really.

I absolutely abhore the starter final evolutions. I think theyre ugly as sin, and I'm usually pretty forgiving when it comes to designs, yet even then I won't deny the Mallow think, and the very high probability that those are indeed legit.

There was also a "leak" of the other Tapu's which I thought all look insanely amazing, but there was nothing supporting that beyond just looking awesome, so that ones likely fake.

Really not that hard to be unbiased in these situations.
>>
Just a drawfag sharing his ideas for designs while claiming he saw a leak.
>>
>>28138243
This?
http://imgur.com/a/LlEOG
>>
>>28138576
Yes, but screenshot it, like I said, links on mobile a nothing but words.
>>
>>28138576
It says page not found when type in google search.
>>
>>28133763
I dont nevessarily thinks its real, but ill be totally fine if it happens to be.
>>
File: 1470939083141.png (128KB, 209x304px) Image search: [Google]
1470939083141.png
128KB, 209x304px
>>28133763

>That Alolan Parasect will never be real.
>>
>>28133763
I really hope it's fake. I hate everything except Turtonator prevo and Rockaby.
>>
File: chineseorjapanese.jpg (38KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
chineseorjapanese.jpg
38KB, 600x434px
>Cute rock pupper turns into some raccoon Splinter-esque looking thing
it can't be true
>>
>>28133763
Wait, what? The Turtonator evo has its belly up. Its weak spot is exposed! It's gonna die
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.