[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong in assuming that since items can't be transferred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Audinite_anime.png (878KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Audinite_anime.png
878KB, 1280x720px
Am I wrong in assuming that since items can't be transferred through Pokebank S&M will:

1. Give all mega stones to the player in some way, shape, or form

2. Mega evolutions have been removed, so the need to transfer mega stones is unnecessary
>>
>>28132248
>Mega evolutions have been removed
Not going to happen. Charizard couldn't be Dragon Type anymore. The fandom would go insane.
>>
You are now required to find the so called clip where Masuda says megas still exist. Do not return until you have it.
>>
>>28132264
No, it wouldn't. Megas are no longer relevant.

>Muh Pokenchi

No. Longer. Relevant.

Leave.
>>
>>28132264
>>28132278
Why not read my actual post instead of getting triggered by the words "mega evolution" and "removed" being together in the same sentence.
>>
File: 1463881344193.jpg (49KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
1463881344193.jpg
49KB, 552x446px
>>28132284
>>
>>28132298 (You)

>Denialfagging
>>
>>28132296
NO items can be stored by bank.
>>
>>28132248

It's number 1 regardless of wether you can transfer items or not. Look at Arceus plates. GF is happy about any kind of rare item they can hide somewhere as a reward for exploring.

Also why the fuck do people think they can't trade their Pokemon to S/M regularly and can only transfer with Pokebank?
>>
>>28132308
I never said they wouldn't be relevant, but that doesn't mean they're going to straight up remove them.
>>
>make generic item called Mega Stone
>give it to a pokemon
>if it actually has a mega evolution it can transform into it
>if it has multiple you get to pick which one you want to use when you actually mega-evolve, technically working as a buff for those specific mons with more options
>>
>>28132316
because they want to make money ???
>>
>>28132316
>Also why the fuck do people think they can't trade their Pokemon to S/M regularly and can only transfer with Pokebank?
There was no cross-gen transferring between Gen V and VI, so it's likely to be the case with Gen VI to VII.
>>
>>28132325
>Reading comprehension

I never said they would remove them either.
>>
>>28132316
>Also why the fuck do people think they can't trade their Pokemon to S/M regularly
>cross-generation trading after Gen 2

It's not going to happen
>>
>>28132248
Megas are in. There's a clip in this trailer where the character is riding a Tauros and you can see a Mega stone glittering on the floor next to a tree.

https://youtu.be/TyIkvadJU1Q
>>
>>28132355
That's the sun shining through the leaves, nigga.
>>
>>28132336

>There was no cross-gen transferring between Gen V and VI, so it's likely to be the case with Gen VI to VII.

This is so fucking retarded. The only reason why there was no cross gen transfering from V to VI is because the DS and 3DS can't communicate. Hence why Pokebank was inteoduced.
Aside from II>III you've ALWAYS been able to transfer your mons up. Now the games are even on the same console again. There is nothing indicating that it's not gonna be like I>II or IV>V
>>
>>28132284
Well if he actually said it in Pokenchi, it would be very relevant.
the problem is no one has given a damn source besides "trust me" yet.
>>
>>28132316
Because it's already been stated??? Do you even keep up with the news?
>>
>>28132363
>>This is so fucking retarded. The only reason why there was no cross gen transfering from V to VI is because the DS and 3DS can't communicate.
This isn't true at all.
A 3DS can play a multiplayer DS game with another DS.
>>
>>28132384

Where?
>>
>>28132363
4 to 5 was a one way road, and that mechanic was REPLACED by Bank.
>>
>>28132284
Since they're no longer relevant, I'm betting they'll be available in that post-game looking resort in the center of the map.
Buying them for BP from a vendor whose wears change daily would make sense for GF.
>>
>>28132363

Transferring =/= trading. You couldn't trade between IV and V. There's nothing indicating that this will be any different.
>>
>>28132418

wares
>>
>>28132359
Lol no.

Do you fucks know anything about marketing? Gf have kept quiet about them because they want the limelight to be on Alola Forms and brand new Pokemon.

GF pay money to make Pokemon designs, they're not just going to get rid of a bunch just because you don't like them.

They could've got rid of rotation battles, the Shaymin forme and many other forgettable features that became "irrelevant" in subsequent games but they haven't.

Megas existed to be cool new upgrades but also to change the competitive scene. Z-moves will do the same and they'll compliment each other. If your fave doesn't have a Mega, use a Z move.

Is there seriously any logical reason for GF to just get rid of them?
>>
>>28132395
When SM was first announced in February via Nintendo Direct they showed a chart where everything including the RBY on VC can be imported to Bank but there was no compatibility with XY and ORAS for normal trading.
>>
>>28132379
It has no relevance because months have passed and they didn't care enough to show it to the masses, to the world. Not in their marketing agenda it seems.

Just one bland, generic sentence about megas in Pokenchi and we don't even have clear evidence about it besides:

>He totally said it guys stop shitposting xD
>>
>>28132449
1. I didn't say Mega Evolutions are gone; I said they aren't relevant in SM (apparently)

2. That's the sun shining through the leaves, nigga.
>>
>>28132418
This. Looks like the new Mauville. They can dump all the old game stuff in there - pledge moves, Therian formes, Furfrou grooming etc.
>>
>>28132478
Furfrou grooming has reputedly been relegated to new Amie.
>>
>>28132418
They'll probably just make stones be able to be bought from the Stone Guy like in XY but for every mega stone.
>>
>>28132278
Show me the clip where Masuda says Origin Form Giratina is coming back. There isn't one? It's not coming back.
>>
>>28132248
or
>It will not be any mega-evolution in S&M
BUT
>The Pokemon NX game will let you travel to Alola and Kalos, and we will me enable to collect all the mega stones.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.