[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (181KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1000x1416px
>>
She isn't real...
>>
Shes unwilling to accept reality, to the point where she gets fugged up
>>
>>28131793
She's considard equal postgame to the battle frontier
>>
>>28131793
She should have been in Z not OR/AS.
>>
File: 1471643103441.png (917KB, 1174x918px) Image search: [Google]
1471643103441.png
917KB, 1174x918px
>>28131857
It's canon
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 972x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 972x568px
>>28131793
she will never sit on my face
>>
>>28131962
I didn't know Rayquaza got an Alola Form?
>>
File: zinnia.png (419KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
zinnia.png
419KB, 600x588px
>>28131793
delta episode exclusive.
>>
She is objectively a terrible person.

Her actions could very well have led to uncountable deaths had the game protagonist not been there. Not once, but twice. She fed aqua/magma the knowledge to unleash the primals. She destroyed a vital bit of tech that could have helped toss the meteor away. But that crazy wretch didn't care. A world that might not even exist was in danger.

Seeing her broken on the ground when her plan didn't work was delicious.
>>
>>28132042
All of this is hot.
>>
File: zinnia1.jpg (80KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
zinnia1.jpg
80KB, 680x850px
>>28132042
theoretically she also saved the whole different world. And the games strongly hint that the other world was the world without megas. Thus it could be said that its canon that zinnia saved the other world.
>>
>>28131793
old hag
>>
>>28132069
We don't know that. We don't know if there are multiple worlds. Her plan failed, earth probably reciever shit tons of damage from rubble.

If we have away our meteorite, right there and then, we would have been fucked. That wasn't her plan
>>
>>28132093
*if we traded away the meteorite (for a TM) that's it, game over
>>
>>28132093
It worked out.
>>
>>28131793
She's not real
>>
>>28132111
Yeah because we saved her ass, we weren't part of the plan
>>
>>28132122
But was getting caught part of her plan?
>>
>>28132122
She wanted my dick. I was clearly in the plan.
>>
Honestly, Zinnia is no different from other mass murderers.

The difference is that these mass murderers accept that they're responsible for their murders.
>>
>>28132155
I don't think she wanted your dick. Unless Aster was a futa, Zinnia was purest love through and through.
>>
>>28131793
She's Salamence isn't sucking my dick
>>
>>28132194
But you're wrong and misinterpreting that relationship.
>>
>>28132204
Just keep telling yourself that, qnon.
>>
File: Repeating.jpg (95KB, 475x350px) Image search: [Google]
Repeating.jpg
95KB, 475x350px
>>28132236
F A C T
A
C
T
>>
>>28131962
>pokespe
>canon

fanfic.com is canon too i guess?
>>
File: sad fug.png (681KB, 482x644px) Image search: [Google]
sad fug.png
681KB, 482x644px
her actions were fucking retarded, and the whole 'Rayquaza will save us, I played Mystery Dungeon so I know what I'm doing' bit was way to obsessive.
>>
>>28131962
What happened here?
>>
>>28132700
Smogon after ORAS
>>
File: zinnia n brendan.png (421KB, 867x847px) Image search: [Google]
zinnia n brendan.png
421KB, 867x847px
>>28131793

her feet aren't in my face.
>>
Thing is, wasn't Aster her daughter? That's what I thought, or like the Whismur is the reincarnation of her daughter she lost. It makes sense too, the reason why she didn't wanna blow up the other world was because there's a chance her daughter was still "alive" there. She takes an interest in the main hero cause given she seems young (has to be in her 20s) maybe her husband or wife (who Brandon or May reminds her of) and daughter died and left Zinnia in a void. The reason why she wanted to stop the Meteoroid with Rayquaza was because she assumed she was the chosen one and could be Ray's partner in order to stop it even though that task was the MC's of course. Though knowing he's become a fickle asshole she had to stir up trouble by awakening the Primals to get his grumpy ass out of the Ozone. And the Salamencite is probably her hubsand's/wife's, perhaps a wedding gift or what have you to the fellow Draconoid or adopted one, never know, and she gives it to the MH to finally start to let go of her past while entrusting it to a worthy hero. Honestly people just shit on her when her story is of the tragic Heroine: a young mother who lost everything, her parents, her own child, the love of her life who comforted her, and in turn has gone down a dangerous road in her quest to stop even more blood shed. If this world is like ours, and they know multiple dimensions exist or will (cause all their myths and legends have actual grains of truths in them) if anything she's the scarred anti-hero who stopped the destruction of two worlds (given if it wasn't for her Ray and MH never would meet and the world wouldn't have been saved.)

Thing is I feel like Wallace also is tied to Draconoids, or Sootopolis is as their Eastern Homebase as Fallarbor is their Western Homebase.
>>
>>28134588
I think she just named her Whismur after her dead daughter

As like a coping mechanism or something
>>
>>28132700
Zinnia got salty that she didn't get to ride Fug, so she fucks up the good guys and demands it to be free from their control so it can destroy the meteor. Fug then gets angry at her and fugs her up.

She's alive, don't worry.
>>
>>28134606
>daughter
>>
>>28132069
Theoretically a murder victim could have been a serial rapist in a timeline where they survived.

Does that make the murder okay?
>>
File: 1314206332230.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1314206332230.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>28134588
>Thing is, wasn't Aster her daughter?
No. That's been long discredited. Your projections of an angry mourning mother are for naught.
>>
>>28131793

>Smug bitch who talks down to everyone because muh speshul genes
>Goaded Team Aqua/Magma into doing dangerous shit
>Would have DESTROYED THE FUCKING PLANET if you didn't happen to keep that meteorite
>Cucked by Rayquaza
>Team is jokes

It's a shame she didn't go to space to die like she planned.
>>
>>28131793
She is a somnophile. Probably raped the player when she knocked them out.
>>
>>28131962
muh glorified fanfic
>>
>>28134889
More canon than the anime and actually explains a bunch of stuff in the game
>>
>>28134909
This.
>>
>>28134872
Proof?
>>
File: lorr.png (113KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
lorr.png
113KB, 750x640px
>>28135074
>>
File: adolph shitler.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
adolph shitler.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>28131793
The fact that someone created this turbocunt and her personality.
>>
>>28133771
dis bitches pussy stank
>>
>>28132093

We have very good reason to believe it, though. At the very least from a meta standpoint.
>>
>>28132042

>She fed aqua/magma the knowledge to unleash the primals.

You do realize tha all she did was basically join Team Aqua and Magma as a grunt, right? That's the equivalent of someone joining the army for wanting to help their country, but they didn't actually do anything in the grand scheme of things.

>She destroyed a vital bit of tech that could have helped toss the meteor away.

She destroyed it because she knew they wouldn't have given a shit of her explanations. They would've just done it anyways

>A world that might not even exist was in danger.

Except there actually is evidence that there is a Pokemon Multiverse. Regardless of her reference to the old Ruby and Sapphire, not only do we have dual releases where two very different legendary Pokemon have a presence, but we also have some Hoopa shoving out Legendary Pokemon that there are only one of each, and that at this point in time, should be dormant.
>>
>>28132184

Okay, missed something, who the fuck did she murder?
>>
File: 1388153344600.png (143KB, 651x677px) Image search: [Google]
1388153344600.png
143KB, 651x677px
>>28137078
In oras, Aqua and magma would not have been able to release the power of the super ancient pokemon without her. This is canon fact, they knew because she supplied the information.

You're god damn right they would have done it anyway. Any sane person would. There was a six mile wide rock hurtling toward the planet. The loss of life would have been obscene, and it would have lasting effects that would harm even more people.

Hoopa's shenanigans and dual releases do not a multiverse make. The most Zinnia herself offers are possibilities. Nothing concrete and never any evidence.

tl;dr you're waifu a shit
>>
>>28137460
The whole multiverses thing also creates plothole. Cosmo says the Warp Tiles are based on Mega evolution energy. Except the previous games which don't have this energy also have Warp tiles.
>>
>>28137460

Then would you care to explain to me why she's a grunt? Why someone who basically gave them the information to the basis of their plan is so low on the pecking order? Why the closest thing we see her doing anything important is in the forest where they were trying to mug that guy, or on Mt.Chimney?

Yeah. Any sane person probably would have. Provided that they didn't know they would send the rock hurdling towards another planet in the process. Heck, Cozmo himself even said he didn't know where the meteor would end up, just saying that it wouldn't hit Hoenn.For all they knew, they could've ended up sending that thing to the other side of the planet. Kills everyone on that side of the hemisphere, but, hey, Hoenn's okay.

This is what we call disregarding evidence, ladies and gentlemen. It is where evidence to something is provided and disregarded by the opposing party, even though it makes perfect logical sense. For example, there are several Legendary Pokemon that can only be one of a kind. And in fact, some of them should be in stasis at this moment.Yet, here they are, being pulled out by Hoopa's rings, a Pokemon known for teleporting things. There's also the fact that there are deliberate differences between differing versions of the game. Therefore, which one is canon? Answer. They both are, they're just opposing universes. It's common sense.
>>
File: 1471671520246.jpg (7KB, 145x162px) Image search: [Google]
1471671520246.jpg
7KB, 145x162px
>>28138436
>because she disguised herself as a grunt

>he said it would definitely not make impact at all

>insulting someone and offering things as evidence without explaining their relevance/claiming that they're evidence "just because"
>>
>>28131793
i cant see her pussy
>>
I want to fug Zinnia.
>>
>>28138865
u wrote ass wrong
>>
File: Relly nigga.jpg (54KB, 618x442px) Image search: [Google]
Relly nigga.jpg
54KB, 618x442px
>>28136532
>autistic mods delete my pic
>>
Her ace has croissant wings
>>
>Has one of the strongest teams in the game
>Gives you the most broken mon since rby mewtwo before you fight her.
>>
I can use her theme for egg hatching or in the maison...no seriously why is the maison's music selection so limited compared to online play?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.