[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember your first team? What game? Fire Red Charizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: machokesprite.png (176KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
machokesprite.png
176KB, 1000x700px
Do you remember your first team?
What game?

Fire Red
Charizard
Gyarados
Raichu
Alakazam
Fearow
Nidoking
>>
>>28128570
My team, first game
Ruby
Swampert
Not Swampert
Not Swampert
Not Swampert
Not Swampert
Groudon
>>
pikachu
charizard
blastoise
venusaur
mewtwo
zapdos
>>
All I remember is this
It was Pearl
My Infernape was ridiculously overleveled because I never trained anything else
My other mons were all pretty much useless HM slaves and cannon fodder that were still at the level I caught them at
I went in and came out of the Elite 4 with a Level 10 Onix in my party
>>
First games wer 2 reds and a blue cart cuz my family didn't communicate in my birthday.

I don't remember the teams specifically, but I did get to pick a different starter for each game.

Felt good man
>>
Crystal version.
Typhlosion
Pidgeot
Red Gyarados
Lanturn
Suicune
Espeon

Lanturn was the best member on the team but Espeon had my heart. Such a great experience.
>>
>>28128939
Why can't Lanturn be good? It's so cute and it has such a great typing and ability but such low stats
>>
Sableye
Kecleon
Altaria
Shedinja
Tentacruel
Wobbuffet
>>
>>28128964
We can cry together, anon.

Luckily for me, all my friends are noobs at Pokemon and I don't battle online so I'm gonna use it while I can get away with it. Hell, I might put that very team together for the fuck of it. I've got 2 already.
>>
I had Blue for the longest while, but I only used Charizard like the lazy kid I was.

I didn't really get into it until Black and White 2, since they had some oldies I liked.

Serperior
Espeon
Golduck
Haxorus
Audino
Lucario

Champion was beast, by the way. Loved her theme music.
>>
Blue Version, c. 1998
First team, remember these guys like it was fucking yesterday...
>Blastoise
>Pidgeot
>Alakazam
>Rhydon
>Electabuzz
>Dragonite

Fishing in the safari zone for that Dratini, finally getting someone at school to help me trade evolve my Kadabra, grinding Dragonair for ages. Blastoise on Ice Beam to surprise Lance, reading my Prima's official strategy guide every night before bed. Great times.
>>
File: Brad and baby.gif (16KB, 273x233px) Image search: [Google]
Brad and baby.gif
16KB, 273x233px
Blue Version

Charizard
Pidgeot
Butterfree
I think Haunter
I can't remember the other two.
>>
>>28129029
One day
>>
File: 250px-120Staryu.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-120Staryu.png
57KB, 250x250px
I only recently noticed that Staryu has a band around one leg

And that Aromatisse has a bow on her ass
>>
>>28128570
FireRed
Blastoise
Jolteon
Poliwrath
Nidoking
Dugtrio
Fearow
I think. I don't remember too well. I remember it was kind of edgy overall.
>>
Pokemon Blue, I was 8
Trying hard to remember

Blastoise
Pidgeot
Jolteon
Dewgong
Dugtrio
Snorlax
>>
Gold
>Typhlosion
>Noctowl
>Scyther

I don't remember the other 3 desu kinda sad
>>
Blue

I think it was something like this

Venusaur
Flareon
Fearow
Nidoking
Poliwrath
Magneton
>>
>>28128570
More art like this
>>
Red

Dragon the Charizard
Eagle the Pidgeot
Butterfly the Butterfree
Mushroom the Vileplume
Fox the Vaporeon
King the Nidoking

I miss you guys ;-;
>>
Blastoise
Kadabra because my faggot brother refused to trade with me and grant me a strong pokemon that I could use against him
Mewtwo because not using Mewtwo was autolose in the 10 year old boy meta

Don't remember what else
>>
>>28128570
Blastoise
Haunter
Raichu
Butterfree
Kadabra
Pidgeot

I also remember a Dugtrio and Nidorino.
>>
>>28129220
>>
Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Articuno
Missingo
>>
>>28128570
Red
Nidoking
Golem
Snorlax
Slowbro
Gengar
Dodrio
>>
My first game was yellow
I know I had Pikachu on my team at all times, I probably had Vaporeon too, and a Gengar, Dodrio was my flyer, probably Arcanine as it was my favorite pokemon back then and Scyther
>>
>>28129127
It still hurts though. It would almost be worse to give it a mega.

>BST 460
>Mega grants 100 more points
>still weaker than most other megas, doesn't even break 600

I wish they would buff it and/or give it an overhaul. Base 58 Defense? I'd love for it's BST to at least hit 500, maybe 520. If I could give it a mega I'd move all but 18 Attack into Speed, then put 50 in Defense, 30 in Special Defense, and 20 in Special Attack. Then it could be one of the few Pokemon that has good HP and defenses.

A man can dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>28128570
>>
>>28128570
Yellow was my first game.

I know for certain I was that kid who used Pikachu and the three starters.

Can't for the life of me remember what the other two would have been. Some combination of Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Haunter probably.
>>
Pokemon Red

Charizard
Omistar
Beedrill
Alakazam
Gengar
Jolteon
>>
My first game was Blue, but I don't remember my team. My second game was in Yellow and this was my team:

>Nidoking
>Sandslash
>Venomoth
>Articuno
>Kingler
>HM Slave slot (replaced by Mewtwo after Elite Four)
>>
>>28129148
Wrong thread what the fuck sorry
>>
>>28129288
I respect this team a lot. Everybody I know who played Yellow always fell for the "WHOA EVERY STARTER!!" trap, myself included. But I new gamed mine last year and decided to never pick them up until they're all I need for the dex. Had a blast. Exeggutor ripped through the entire Elite 4 on his own, bar Gary, because I didn't PP Up it's Psychic. If I did, I would have won solo, level 59.

/blog
>>
>>28129267
This pleases anon
>>
I honestly don't, but knowing young me
Venusaur
Raticate
Pidgeot
Butterfree
Graveler
Kadabra

First three are a given.
>>
>>28128869
underage b&
>>
Ruby

Blaziken
Swellow
Groudon
Linoone (HM slave)
Tentacool (HM slave)

I was 8 years old and I had no idea that a 6-pokemon team would be so much better.
>>
I don't remember anything besides that I picked Treecko, and I had a Swellow with return that was lvl 80 and swept the entire league.
>>
>>28129399
Not samefag but like, Pearl was my younger sister's first game & she's 18. You're getting old, bro.
>>
File: chikorita.png (89KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
chikorita.png
89KB, 500x361px
First game was Gold.

>Meganium
>Umbreon
>Pidgeot
>Lanturn
>Ampharos
>Nidoking

I loved that team. I still have the Pokemon Crystal game that I eventually transferred them all over to. It makes me really sad that they never let us transfer them to 3rd gen and beyond. If I could still have my original Meganium, then I'd be so, so happy.

I want to turn on the game and play with them, see if they're still there after all this time. But I'm sure that the internal battery has probably died and that all the data is gone. I don't want to check. The thought that they MIGHT still be there is so much better than concrete knowledge that they're gone.
>>
File: INEVITABILITY.png (10KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
INEVITABILITY.png
10KB, 493x335px
>>28129399
>Diamond and Pearl was 10 years ago
>>
>>28128570
Pokemon Blue

>Blastoise
>Mewtwo
>Gengar
>Dragonite
>Dodrio
>Parasect

The first three were at level 100, the rest lagged behind. Dodrio was my flier every playthrough, Parasect was amazing for catching other Pokemon. Managed to find a friend to trade my Haunter with and back again. Asshole wasn't as trustworthy with following trades. I was in the process of training Dragonite to level 100 when Gold and Silver came out.

R8, m8s.
>>
>>28128570
Typhlosion
Vulpix
Pidgeot
Ampharos
Gyarados
Lugia
I remember also having Heracross, Noctowl and some others that I switched in sometimes but this was the team I beat Lance with
>>
>>28128847
My team, first game
Sapphire
Swampert
Not Swampert
Not Swampert
Not Swampert
Not Swampert
Kyogre
>>
Yellow but Sapphire was my my first real game.

Sceptile
HM slave
HM slave
HM slave
HM slave
HM slave

I was not very bright as a kid, I never felt I needed other pokemon.
>>
Call I can remember was Charizard, Gengar (cherished that bastard, cause you had to trade for it), and Zapdos.

Oh, shit, and Farfetch'd. Loved him, too.
>>
Charizard
Haunter
Zapdos

Can't remember the rest.
>>
>>28128570
Charizard
Arbok
Raichu
Pidgeot
Lapras
Hitmonlee
>>
Blastoise

Red.

I was in first grade and I was an idiot so I only used one Pokemon. He was level 80something by the time I beat the Elite Four.
>>
>>28129289
we need alolan Lanturn
>>
>>28129636
>I was not very bright as a kid
>I never felt I needed other pokemon.
Pick one. Solo'ing the game with an overleveled starter and HM slaves is literally the smartest way to win. That being said, the fact you can do that is just poor game design.
>>
>>28130427
pretty much this, unless you are trying to play the game "the way you are supposed to" then this was the best way, i've played since RBY and i did this until XY, i've gone back now and played them all with a full team, no wonder i found it easier and not grindy as a kid.
>>
I can barely remember my Crystal team.
Typhlosion
Shiny Gyrados

...I used my Masterball on Donphan, I'm pretty sure. I also probably used Suicune when I got it. My Typhlosion had 3 fire moves too; Ember, Flame Wheel and Flamethrower. I'm having a really hard time remembering anything else though.
>>
Gold:
Feraligatr
Hitmonchan
Slowbro
Fucking sunflora
Xatu
Magmar
>>
>>28128570
Damn that's been quite some time...

Red
Venusaur
Kadabra (had no clue it evolved by trading ;_;)
Weezing
Exeggutor
Gyarados
Pidgeot
>>
Blue version:
Blastoise
Aerodactyl
Pigeot
Persian
Sandslash
(can't remember the last one)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.