[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could wipe out one generation from existence, what would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (336KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
336KB, 350x350px
And why is it Generation One?

My reason: to let this shit of a region with no story, excitement and the most bland Pokémon game in existence die along with the Pokémon fanbase's shittiest and cancerous genwunner "fans".
>>
>>28125205
So will Pikaclones and Mimikyu still exist? What is the full extent to this?
>>
>>28125205
congratulations you just stopped pokemon from existing

i don't want to wipe out any of them. while i like some of the games less than others, each generation has brought something new to the series.
>>
>>28125205
Gen 4
>>
>>28125205
Anti-Genwunners are almost worse than Genwunners
>>
>>28125260
This. Even if don't consider mechanics and refinement, but solely pokemon designs, you gotta have at least one 'mon from each gen you like.
>>
There is no gen worth removing.
>>
>>28125205
That doesn't really make sense, OP. There has to be a first generation. Even if you did wipe out Gen 1, that just means Gen 2 would occur first, and fans of that would become the genwunners.

Not to mention you're being a pussy, Gen 1 is fine and so are genwunners.

If your answer to this question isn't Gen 4 then you're retarded. Aside from the Physical/Special split it was awful.
>>
>>28125303
/thread
>>
>>28125270
So no wi-fi battles and trading? No GTS? No special/physical move split? No pokewalker? No HGSS?
>>
>>28125205
>no story
That's a good thing.
Do you want another shitty game where you're stopped every 5 minutes for 5 minutes of dialogue like B2W2?
>>
>>28125270
>>28125331
>Legitimately thinking this
>>
>>28125331
What do you mean by genwunners?
I don't mind people who like gen 1 pokemon best or even think the gen 1 games are the best, those aren't genwunners.
But I'm not going to pretend to be okay with the "Lulz, I'm such a nerd for liking Pokemon, but I like only the real ones, the original 150! My fav is Togepi and I wanna be the very best!" types.
>>
>>28125205
>implying a game needs a "story" to be good

stay mad pham :o)
>>
>No story
>this nigga wants cutscenes in Pokemon
>>
>>28125205
Gen 6. It added nothing of value, and this is coming from someone who doesn't mind Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>28125556
Making Beedrill usable is something of value.
Fairy type is nice, fuck Hydreigon and Scrafty.
Glad they're shittier now.
>>
>>28125674
>12-years-old, the post
>>
>>28125205
Delete gen 6
>>
>>28125741
I'm just happy Clefable got better and my two least favorite pokemon are garbage now.

>inb4 UU isn't garbage

Nice 98 base speed stat.
>>
>>28125794
Beedrill is also UU, fag
You're the kid who was sucking Beedrill's dick in the other thread, right?
>>
>>28125205
I'll bite I guess
I think the generation that contributed the least was Gen 6. We got a practically unfinished game and a remake of an already mediocre game. The fact that these games came after what Gen 5 was made them even more disappointing
>>
Five.
One comes in a close second, but I give it points for being the original.
Two separated the SPECIAL stat, which was a terrbile idea. It also fixed a mess of bugs that gen one failed to catch.
Three also comes close, but it gave us taunt, which is a savior against boostanfags.
Four made Physical/Special split, and had Platinum and HGSS, two of the best games in the franchise.
Six gave megas, and although megas are a controversial addition, it also had Amie and the fairy type.
Five had some wacky ass geography, and added Trubbish. I fucking hate Trubbish. I think Team Plasma is one of the best villains, though.
>>
Gen 5, fuck gen 5.
>>
>>28125205
>>purposefully trying to start genwars

WE WILL NOT BE DIVIDED
>>
>>28125205
How's there no story? You're working your way to the top of the Pokemon League and taking down Team Rocket.

What, you want it constantly shoved down your fucking throat at every possible opportunity like in later games? You want 2+ annoying friends stopping you in every town to drop shitty lines about how fun it is to be friends? You want the story to have some big epic monster of legend threatening to destroy the world if YOU ALONE fail to stop it?

Fuck off.
>>
>>28126105
rule 4 is the biggest lie around here
together with rule 5
>>
>>28126164
he's shitposting
that said, he's right about there being no story but for a lot of people that's part of why the gen 1 games are so enjoyable. it would be a mistake to do that again though
>>
>>28126295
>no story
just because gen I didn't have EDGY VILLIANS trying to take over the world with legendary pokemon?
>>
fuck the steel nerf and knock off shit.
>>
>>28125205
6. Rather have Weather team meta than Megas and Knock Off.
>>
>>28125205
Gen 4. Added very little good, and a whole lot of bad.
>>
>>28125205
Not even a genwunner, but in my opinion Kanto games weren't that bad in that you actually felt like an everyman kid just going on a regional tour and having some misadventures with local robbers. Like The Goonies or something.

Nowadays Pokemon games feel more like "YOU ARE THE GREATEST POKEMON TRAINER I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND ALSO THE CHOSEN ONE! HERE, HAVE THESE ANCIENT MAGICAL ARTIFACTS AND CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!"
>>
>>28125205
2. I've found varying degrees of joy in every gen but 2. Fuck it.
>>
Six
>>
>>28125205
Can we please let this cancerous "I hate Gen 1" meme die? You underage faggots are the fucking worst.

Then again, you weren't even alive to grow up with it, so what should we expect from faggots like you?
>>
>>28127438
>not liking Gen 2
>ever
Underageb&.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.