[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof less Fake Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (334KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 1536x2048px
Hey everybody. I do not actually have any official information about Sun/Moon. In fact I'm not in any way at all an insider so everything I tell you will be made up. Anyways here you go
- Next video will air September 1st. Will showcase Roothoot, Littens evolution and Popplios evolution plus Ash Greninja and may/may not show off either the rugby monkey or the snowman (Ice/Ghost) if not then some other mon
- The starters and Rockruff will have "Variant evolutions" in one way,shape, or form. We will get the first look at Rockruffs multiple evolutions this coming CoroCoro
- The original dragon will appear in game (Like seriously guys. You really think they'll save the original dragon for black/white sequels/remakes? How would they split it into 2 games? Black priority original dragon and white priority original dragon?)
- Pokemon Eclipse or some other 3rd game like thing is planned for the future
- Black Z and White Z will be a thing where You have to release Zekrom and Reshirahm from their stones without breaking them. Do that and they can equipt said stones and go primal. Also they can wear Armor in the form of Zygarde Armor form
>>
>implying these evolutions are real
>implying they show final evolutions before the game release
>>
>>28118952
(You)
>>
>>28118952
Here's my (you)
>>
fuck off faggot
>>
File: 247635735653.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
247635735653.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>28119079
>>28119089
For you
>>
File: 43827490442.jpg (6KB, 167x192px) Image search: [Google]
43827490442.jpg
6KB, 167x192px
>Roothoot
>>
>>28119068
He didn't say anything about final evos, he only mentionedthe middles.

Also, OP is a fag.
>>
>>28118952
you dont make a sense at all

i dont even get what you're supposed to mean with your original dragon
>>
>>28118952
But the top one is a cat. How does a cat evolve into a turtle :^)
>>
>>28118952
>Black Z and White Z will be a thing where You have to release Zekrom and Reshirahm from their stones without breaking them. Do that and they can equipt said stones and go primal. Also they can wear Armor in the form of Zygarde Armor form
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Read the rules, you are not allowed to post here if you are underaged.
>>
>>28118952
nothing in your picture is real, its all fake shit from "leaks"
>>
>>28119302
>In fact I'm not in any way at all an insider so everything I tell you will be made up
>>
File: ok.png (72KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
72KB, 210x243px
>>28118952
>>
ITT: everyone fell for the bait
>>
>>28119427
>OP: i am a lying idiot
>Thread: you are a lying idiot
>OP, samefagging: haha you fell for it
>>
>>28119147

He means the original Unova dragon before it was split into Kyurem Zekrom and Reshiram.

He's autistic though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.