[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can it be better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: pict408_Mission_1.jpg (10KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pict408_Mission_1.jpg
10KB, 400x240px
How can it be better?
>>
Sent :^)
>>
>>28116300
if it didn't exist
>>
They need to add a messaging system but then again maybe they don't want to this being a children's game and all
>>
File: 1419626091743.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1419626091743.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>go online
>PSS loads
>half of the people who show up are nips
>the other half are koreans
>a good 80% of the people shown in total can't be interacted with because they're 'offline'
>cant take down a shout out until the day ends
>cant see if passerbys are in a battle or trade before sending them a request
>cant see if friends or acquaintances are doing something that requires both screens before sending a request
>people you delete on your 3ds still show up as friends on the PSS
>no way to filter people by country or by other means
>no way to actually search for players
>no way of being able to send friend requests to or even interact with people that you encounter on battle spot
>>
>>28116710
I blame Nintendo's archaic internet services
>>
>>28116453
This
>>
File: 1448423481036.png (284KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448423481036.png
284KB, 600x600px
>>28116300
I wish there was a way to filter out the constant stream of kids asking for shinies or mythicals. I'm bilingual, so I see twice as much begging as most and it's annoying.
>>
A block feature for people who spam trade/battle requests. It wouldn't block them in WT though.

Split into 4 regions: Americas, Europe+Africa, Asia, Australia+Pacific. You can allow all regions or just one.

Legendaries in GTS in a different section and you can't ask for untradeable Pokemon or ask for a legendary in exchange for a non-legendary.

Ability to filter shinies in GTS.

Name reporting feature in WT to cut down on the amount of Cum Dumpsters you receive from Donald Trump.

WT unlocked after you beat the elite 4 to cut down on the amount of route 1 garbage.

Ability to search in GTS by Pokemon you have, not just Pokemon you want, so you can clear out and get things you need without having to make one specific request and wait.
>>
>>28116710
more filters on the PSS would be a great idea.
>>
Didnt gen 4 have a match me with random traders feature? Gen 6s sort of sucks because all passer bys go offline too fast and are unwilling to trade
>>
>>28116300

Not disconnect whenever a molecule of air vibrates
>>
File: 1472351408013.jpg (14KB, 220x208px) Image search: [Google]
1472351408013.jpg
14KB, 220x208px
>PLS GIVE SHINY DARKRAI XDDD
>>
>>28116300
>Have the ability to look up Pokemon with certain abilities, moves and natures.
>When depositing Pokemon or offering Pokemon the nature, moves and ability are also shown.
>The message limit is small as fuck, fucking increase it holy shit.
>>
Fucking let me battle with 6 Pokemon
>>
Nintendo just cannot do good online. It's like they've never once tried to communicate in their lives and thus have no fucking idea how it should work
>>
Remove the pentagon

There should be no reason I can't use Pokemon who's original games I paid money for.
>>
>>28116300
A passive "looking for battle" setting that adds you to a search category. Challenging someone from this pool automatically accepts as soon as they are able. No more cold-challenging literally who, who may well be AFDS or something else.
>>
>>28120089
Could be a good or bad thing. One of the things I dida lot in XY was screen players by checking their profiles and refusing to challenge people who had stuff like Xerneas as their favorite pokemon, people who had fewer than x number of wins or x number of hours

I would hate to go into a queue like that and end up getting paired vs people using ingame teams, people 6 Arceus and such
>>
>>28117356
>Europe+Africa
no
>>
>>28117356
>europe+africa
What the fug? Why do we get Africa?
>>
>>28116300
A multi battle option in battlespot.
>>
>>28120459
They share many of the same time zones, and there aren't enough players in Africa to warrant it getting its own region, so yes.
>>
>>28120538
You ask me Germany
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.