[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Region Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Ho-Oh-by-Autlaw.jpg (339KB, 1600x787px) Image search: [Google]
Ho-Oh-by-Autlaw.jpg
339KB, 1600x787px
Which regions do you like the most? I always loved Johto, but I've grown fond over Sinnoh and Kalos since, and from what I've seen of Alola, I know I'll love it. Thoughts?
>>
>>28116086
Johto is cozy as fuck
>>
>>28116093
Yeah, it was my first region. I'm 29, but didn't catch mania until just before GSC came out; at the time, I was collecting the holos. Now, I imagine when I die, if I make it to Heaven, my version of it will be an endless Pokemon quest, starting from New Bark. I'm also particular to autumn, and that seems to be a theme of sorts in Johto, so that helps.
>>
File: 1472308280278.jpg (364KB, 512x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472308280278.jpg
364KB, 512x700px
>>28116086
Johto and Unova are my favorites.
>>
>>28116086
Johto and Sinnoh, but mostly Johto
>>
I really like Unova. It has a lot of personality and atmosphere, and a really good diversity of areas.
>>
Hoenn is my favorite because I love the adventure feeling it overflows with. I'll always remember the whole journey from route 119 to Lilycove City; amazing. And I loved to feel lost in a sea and the bit of exploration with dive.

Funny enough, people tend to like Sinnoh for its comfyness, but it's my favorite region for the same reason as Hoenn. Loved reaching Snowpoint after traversing through the blizzard, and I actually liked the Mt.Coronet "quest".
>>
>>28116374
Sinnoh Underground kept me pretty busy.
>>
>>28116374
>but it's my favorite region for the same reason as Hoenn
Meant second favorite for Sinnoh, but eh, I guess both are pretty much on the same level for me.
>>
>>28116374
People like adventure regions, but I like cozy ones, which is probably why Johto and Unova do it for me. Not that they have any shortage of adventure places, Route 47 and Unova Route 10 are great
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.