[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1344.png (379KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1344.png
379KB, 1334x750px
Can I get some feedback on these starters I created? Anything helps :)
>>
You want to be humiliated again, OP?
>>
I like the fire bunny! It looks very cute. Personally not a fan of the other two, and I typically have a bias for the grass starters.
>>
>>28115758
I like them
>>
>>28115758
I need to see grass starters evo line pleeeeassseee i love it
>>
Something about the roundness makes them look like dolls or balloon animals. I like the overall designs though. Also personally, I dislike pastel colors
>>
The grass starter's limbs look awkward, like balloons. The color schemes are also boring, they're all just use gradients of a single color. Other than that I like them.
>>
>>28115758
They were bad last time. They still are.

These first stage ones aren't terrible. Well, the grass one is. The other two are just bad.

The evolutions shown last time were fucking atrocious though.
>>
>>28115758
The water one is ok. I don't like the other 2 at all
>>
>>28115758
Post evolutions OP
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>28115758
I like this one. Not a fan of your other fakemons
>>
File: HNI_0064.jpg (11KB, 283x367px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0064.jpg
11KB, 283x367px
>>28115758
These are pretty fuggin good, drawfriend.

The legs of the grassbeardog look a bit tiny, and it's stance is a little awkward due to this. I'd give it beefier legs OR alter its stance to sitting, or a more static standing pose, or lying down. Personally, I feel beefier legs would be best.
>>
I want GF to steal that water starter for gen 8 and not give credit
>>
Keep perfecting them so you could use them during gen 7 leak season.
>>
They're bland
>>
>>28115758
>all three are mammals
ew
>>
Post their evos so we can see for ourselves. I doubt theyre that bad
>>
>>28115993
It's already gen 7's leak season and these wouldn't fool retards.
>>
>>28116019
>thinking rabbits are mammals
nice meme
>>
>>28116038
*Gen 6.5
>>
God damnit I just want to see the rest. OP a shit. Do I have to wait for corocoro?
>>
>>28115758
Cute, what do their evos look like
>>
>>28115828
You realize saying "I like this" and "I don't like that" is not criticism
>>
>>28116046
dutygenerate senpai
>>
>>28115758

weren't you the guy who couldn't take criticism and got BTFO'd?
>>
>>28116054
*retard
>>
>>28116313
A compliment is feedback. I didn't intend to critique them. I'll wait until I see the evolved forms for that.
>>
The rabbit turns in to a cowboy/bandit and it's a Fire/dark
The dolphin turns in to a pirate and is water/fighting
The wolverine/dog turns in to an Indian/chief and is grass psychic
>>
>>28116455
Then post them
>>
>>28115758
Neopets
>>
>>28116516
second this. They would be good if they looked like pokemon, but they aren't. Would be cute in a child's book though <3
>>
File: 1472073617719.gif (799KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1472073617719.gif
799KB, 260x146px
>This thread again
>People are actually falling for the b8
Just wait until someone says they don't like them
>>
File: image.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 873x623px
Before you all embarrass yourselves we had this exact shit a few weeks ago. Some kid pretended to be a deviantART user and acted obnoxious, probably covertly trying to get us to raid him.
>>
Would have been better if they all hadnt been based on animals. Be more original.
>>
>>28115758
Oh, look, ANOTHER fucking bidpedal fire starter.
>>
>>28115758
The water starter's head looks too much like a baseball cap.
>>
What's wrong with bipedal fire starters?
>>
Not enough belts and zippers
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.