[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEPT 15TH E P T 1 5 T H THE DAY THE SERENA MEME ENDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1472172953898.png (30KB, 160x89px) Image search: [Google]
1472172953898.png
30KB, 160x89px
SEPT 15TH
E
P
T

T
H

THE DAY THE SERENA MEME ENDS
>>
oh that pic is real?
>>
>>28113583
No
>>
File: CqtxDsrVYAAGoSq.jpg (86KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
CqtxDsrVYAAGoSq.jpg
86KB, 850x474px
>>28113583
No, they've made the image for ants so you can't see how this is a fanart (Lines doesn't have different widths in the anime except for some action scene)
>>
File: Dsp.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dsp.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
>>28113567
>>
>>28113651
What's worse, they used the vomit inducing green forest from the BW era.

Shit/10 effort.
>>
>>28113698
spotted the retard
>>
>>28113713
You spotted your dad?
>>
File: 1462513477537.gif (227KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1462513477537.gif
227KB, 500x380px
>mfw Mallow gets confirmed and lunacucks kill themselves
>>
why sept 15th?
>>
>>28113809
Some retards are convinced that XYZ will finish right after the final Zygarde arc, even though the 1 hour special that will be aired the 15th will surely be the conclusion of the arc. Furthermore I doubt Ash will teleport on Alola just after the end of Zygarde's arc, I'm sure there is going to be some episodes leading Ash to say bye to his crew and go to Alola, but I'm pretty sure XYZ will go on until end of October or mid-November
>>
>>28113922
No, that's when it makes the most sense to start promoting sm anime. Matter of fact it coincides with the date when xy was announced.
>>
>>28113922
>bye
>to serena
haha good joke m8.
>>
>>28113948
Yes, they'll start promoting it, not begining the SM season, I'm pretty sure we'll get some rando showing with Alola Pokemon like Alexa did during the transition between both season, but not one of the protagonist that will follow Ash
>>
>>28114008
Promotion meaning as a trailer. Sept 15th 3 years ago also showed Serena.
>>
>>28114058
Did we had trailer of XY when the end of BW was still airing ? I didn't remembered that
>>
>>28113567
>Implying Chicken-Chan has literally any chance over Mallow

Your setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>28113567
Who cares? the ashnime is for autistic
>>
>>28114058
They showed Serena in the trailer? I don't remember that.
>>
>>28113738
He saw himself on a mirror.
>>
We will learn sooner than that if it does happen. All that's happening on the 15th is the standard release that translates the Coro Coro info and adds perhaps a few things on top of it.
>>
>>28114147
So it's right up your alley then.
>>
>>28114110
>>28114165
We got a couple. But the first one we got didn't show any characters besides Ash and Pikachu. We also got a promo poster at the same time, which showed Ash, Pikachu and Sycamore.
>>
Only May and Dawn were good.
Rest are utter fucking garbage.
>>
>>28115050
That was also when the Decolora arc had just began. I didn't get the reference for when it happened at the end of DP, but that won't have much context since it would've had to have been before the league's end since there wasn't much after the League.
>>
>>28114110
The first trailer we got was this one, which shows some footage from the first few episodes, but doesn't hint at who the companions are in the slightest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrW0RR17Ya0

>>28115118
BW got announced in the episode where the league started, in early July, but all they did was show silhouettes of "the two main characters". They kept the fact that Ash was still in the show secret for two months.
>>
>>28113809
Because that's my birthday.
>>
Well, we didn't get anything in July this time. I guess they wanted to avoid massive spoilers this time, even though Ash being in the next saga would've meant nothing. Serena, they're milking to the very end. I would very much question spoilering her fate unless they felt they had no other choice.
>>
>>28115374
>I would very much question spoilering Serena's fate unless they felt they had no other choice.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>28115374
We didn't get anything in July because this time the new anime starts in late November. XY started in mid October.
You can't compare the news release dates straight like that.
>>
>>28115410
If it wasn't a question, they wouldn't have waited this long to answer it.
>>
>>28113583
Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a ass blasted amorshipper who can't face facts that Serena is shit and will absolutely be left behind.
>>
>>28115505
The thing is...we still have no info. August would've been the same window and nothing.
>>
>>28115538
They didn't reveal that Brock would be in DP until very shortly before the show's premiere. Early promos just showed Dawn, and then they started showing Dawn, Ash and Paul. It was a "known fact" for like a month that Paul was Ash's new companion and Brock's replacement.
>>
>>28115580
I find this situation odd. I know they didn't hesitate for AG, why would they hesitate for DP? They were going to keep him anyway, I don't understand. They didn't hesitate to reveal Cilan either.
>>
>>28113567
>Making the picture tiny in hopes that it will prevent people from noticing its flaws.

Nice try.
>>
>>28115660
For AG, a promo poster for the show accidentally leaked extremely early. I don't think the starters had even been officially revealed at the time, so that poster was the first time we saw a lot of the Pokemon.

Not even sure May's game design had been revealed then either, early RS promos usually featured Brendan.
>>
>>28115714
Check serebii Archive 2001
>>
>>28113567
Why would the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime happen MONTHS before its release, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 650x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 650x990px
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.