[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebration thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: flannery.png (63KB, 180x355px) Image search: [Google]
flannery.png
63KB, 180x355px
Since it's looking 100% likely now that Megas have been removed, it's time to celebrate the removal of Pokemon's worst feature in history.
>>
>>28109519

>Since it's looking 100% likely now that Megas have been removed,
>Masuda literally confirmed that Mega Evolutions will be in SM in one of the first Pokenchi shows
Yep.
>>
>>28109519
>it's time to celebrate the removal of Pokemon's worst feature in history.
But OP, Flannery wasn't removed.
>>
>>28109519
there is zero chance megas are going to be removed, there is a small chance there won't be any new ones this gen though.
>>
>>28109625
DELET THIS
>>
>>28109519
>have been removed
Not being expanded upon, and being removed are different things.
>>
>>28109519
megas probably wont be removed instead it will be changed to what ash did. where once you get close enough to a pokemon you can use some sort of evolution that connects it with you instead of using a stone.
>>
>>28109646
Even if SM don't have new Megas, nothing says that other Gen 7 games can't give us new Megas, like the theorized Gen 4 remakes.
After all, ORAS showed that they can add more during later games in a gen.
>>
>>28109698
I gotta say I think Mega evolution always should have required some level (not necessarily max) of happiness and/or affection to activate in the first place.
>>
>>28109519
and now they have been replaced with a 100% accurate instakill move
>>
>>28109762
i think it would honestly be a cool concept. instead of calling them out and insta meg then move you have to actually care for them and some invisible affection meter goes down and you have to do stuff with your pokemon to raise it again. i want to feel like i'm on a journey with my pokemon not grinding levels and ivs to have the very best. i want my team of pokes that i love and care for. i want a game where i can call out my pokemon anytime i want and just spend time with them instead of only pulling them out to fight. i'm not super into competetive pokemon i guess i'm a casual poke player but i want it to feel like its me being there not some character.
>>
>>28109519
Good bait, retarded anon
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 400x504px
>this thread again
>>
>>28109782
Did you see the damage that Pikachu's normal Z move did to Rowlet? That shit is nowhere near instakill.
>>
>>28109608
[citation needed]
>>
>>28111754
lol. time to learn moonspeak like the rest of the weeb anons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.