[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has SM done right compared to ORAS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: moonbox.jpg (31KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
moonbox.jpg
31KB, 300x268px
>>
>>28107970
Nothing except delayed europeans
>>
-removed grid system
-no gyms
-no HMs
-Hyper Training
>>
>>28107970
getting rid of chibi people made all the in game models fappable
>>
>>28108112
Except they will just look like a garbled mass of pixels most of the time thanks to the resolution.
>>
They got rid of megas
>>
>>28108124
I've got an XL and a magnifying glass, my dude
>>
• no HMs
• metagame shakeups
• comfy graphics
• no more chibi bodies
• Alola forms of old Pokémon
• new gym dynamic
• Zygarde's cross-gen continuity (controversial)
• Team Skull is very promising
• Guzma
>>
>>28107970
Split evolutions
>>
>>28108086
And brought back trainer customizatoin.
>>
>>28108146
megas are great, stop being a faggot and they're not gone :)
>>
>>28108252
>Team Skull is very promising

Explain. They look like another generic team that'll make me shake my head every time I come across them.
>>
>>28107970

>Admitting IVs were a mistake by introducing hyper training
>Admitting HMs were a mistake by expanding on the mount system
>Admitting Megas (at least the way they implemented them) were a mistake by not adding anymore and going for Alolan Forms

no matter how bad SM might be, they will automatically be better than the entirity of Gen 6 because of these reasons.
>>
File: 1466647800482.png (162KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466647800482.png
162KB, 500x281px
>>28108634
>Admitting IVs were a mistake by introducing hyper training

Hell no. If they really thought they were a mistake they would've removed it all together and come up with a new system. Hyper Training is like them throwing a bone to the few players that give a shit about it.

It's disappointing to see GF take the lazy way out with the IV system, and even more so to see /vp/ so in love with the idea.
>>
>>28107970
Everything
>>
>>28107970
So far nothing because the game isnt even out yet
>>
>>28108728
>Hell no. If they really thought they were a mistake they would've removed it all together and come up with a new system.

and then SM becoming the most hated games in the series due to the fact that all previous games would be incompatable, causing us to go into another soft reboot? Gamefreak may be dumb but they're not that dumb to create another Black Sheep. They're just making the most out of a stupid system.
>>
>>28107970
An actual game that is new where I might not know where the fuck I am. God damn it I need ORAS in a day it was boring
>>
Customization with the option to remove hats.
>>
Got rid of circles in battles
>>
>>28108634
>Admitting Megas (at least the way they implemented them) were a mistake
How should they have been implemented according to you then?
>>
>>28108833
By by being normal evolutions
>>
>>28108833

by not having blatantly OP megas like megamence and megamom and more irreedeemable shitmons getting megas like farfetch'd and corsola getting megas cause its obvoius they will never evolve
>>
>>28108774
Uhm thats because it was a remake anon
>>
>>28108873
Well then, to put it in simpler words, it's an actual fucking game.
>>
>>28108886
I dont get what are you trying to say
>>
>>28108764
>and then SM becoming the most hated games in the series due to the fact that all previous games would be incompatable

You mean not being able to transfer old mons to S/M? You wanna tell me how you're able to transfer mons from the digital release of RBY then?

There are tons of ways they can get around that without actually cutting off the previous games.
>>
File: 526.png (105KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
526.png
105KB, 450x420px
>>28107970

>Comparing a brand new game in a brand new region to a remake.

Well, of course this is going to open avenues for people to rip and hate on ORAS. Apparently, it's hip and cool to hate everything nowadays, and not just on 4Chan.
>>
Hyper training
Customization is back and with the option to remove hats
Proper sized character models
Region is not linear like Unova or Kalos
No more blockiness and edges like the past 6 regions
No more grid-like walking
No more circles in battles
HM's are not necessary
Region seems to have actual lore and culture
Alolan Forms
Trainers being seen in battle
Improved battle interface that shows stat increases and decreases
Masuda mentioning improved game tempo (means speed)
PokeBank working with RGBY on VC

It might not be as great as a game with BF or PWT, but it is the highest quality game yet with a lot of care put into it. XY was just a beta.

Ohmori has done a lot of good when he has two years to build a game compared to one for ORAS.
>>
>>28108931
>defending ORAS
>defending the only trashy Pokemon remake
>sucking GameFreak's dick
Nice one, anon. I bet you hate the Battle Frontier too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.