[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Retarded shit you believed as a kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I thought Wooper/Quagsire had no weaknesses cause you couldn't use Electric attacks on them.
>>
That the Shedinja that magically appeared in my party was relevant to the plot's progression
>>
File: 1470008981311.png (314KB, 426x441px) Image search: [Google]
1470008981311.png
314KB, 426x441px
I thought Fearow was Ho-oh for a long time.
>>
File: wooper.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.png
2KB, 200x200px
>Be young me
>Friends just found out about R/S/E When they saw commercial
>Tell me everything
>They buy the games and play the shit out of it
>Friends thought that the trees near that one mans house were movable with a level 100 fighting type
>They also thought that if you caught Rayquaza kyogre and groudon ou would ttthen be able to travel to Kanto and johto
>I buy the games believing it
>Grind a machoke constantly for I don't know how long
>I then found the trees and attempt to use strength on the trees
>Nothing happens
>feelsbadman.jpg
>I then buy a bunch of pokeballs hoping too catch all 3 main legendaries
>Eventually catch them and finally beat the game
>None of it is true

I never trusted my friends
>>
for a bit i thought farfetch'd became doduo
>>
search a male jynx
>>
>>28107654
Meme so hard normies wanna post me
>>
I was convinced for a while that absol was a legendary
>>
If you had 5 Unown that spelt E N T A I in your party a Lv. 1 Entai appeared in the 6th slot.
>>
>>28109134
same here man
>>
>>28109134
>not making a team that spells "hentai"
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 315x160px
>>28107654
>Ash wining the Pokemon league
I barely had cable at the time.
>>
>>28107925
>playing R/S
>acquaintance tells me that Lv. 100 Kecleon receive a new ability that allows you to walk through walls
>says you can enter the locked door in Mossdeep with it among other things
>believe him
>grind Kecleon endlessly
>finally Lv. 100
>nothing happens
He moved way like a year later. Fuck you Zachary.
>>
>>28109264
>winning*
Fuck
>>
>>28109134
Well no wonder it never worked for you, you spelled Entei's name incorrectly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.