[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you fell for this in early 2010?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bw_8_03_10.jpg (922KB, 1495x1164px) Image search: [Google]
bw_8_03_10.jpg
922KB, 1495x1164px
how many of you fell for this in early 2010?
>>
why is that drillbur only sort of fucked up
>>
>>28107525
the weird thing is they got 4 pokemon right, so that would mean they had access to something like concept images
>>
>>28107525

>5 out of 7 mostly correct

That's not bad. They legit had some info.
>>
>>28107790

leaked blurry in-game battle screenshots, actually
>>
>>28107790

We had silhouettes of those mons already
>>
>>28107525
Never understand this, this Galvantula/Crofagigus "design" reveal before of after official announcement?
>>
>>28107564
>>28107790
>>28107821
Screenshots of these epokemon were widely leaked before hand, so they had access to (blurry) shots of their sprites, and in some cases only their backsprite.
>>
>>28107851
It was before official announcement, but after we got to see the BACK of the pokemon in battle.
>>
Pretty much all the fake leaks I ignored because they were blatantly off

The only one I didn't was the legit starter one because I was afraid it was real as the art looked it

>>28107790
We already had blurry screenshots of all the Pokemon in that image that were real from battle footage and screens, and art of Victini was already widespread
>>
>>28107525
I want that chime evo
>>
God, can you imagine if Cofagrigus looked that shitty
>>
>>28107849
no we didn't, i was here for gen 5 the starters and victini were the only thing we had at the time
>>
>>28107525
That cofragrigus is triggering me.
>>
>>28107940
Except we did
>>
>>28107882
Oh...
>>
>>28107969
Jesus christ this.
It's painful to look at.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.