[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sendoff Spring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Sendoff_Spring_DP.png (110KB, 768x736px) Image search: [Google]
Sendoff_Spring_DP.png
110KB, 768x736px
I have a hard time convincing myself that this place exists, despite the fact that I visited it when I played Diamond. Maybe it's simply the fact of how long ago it was, but this place still kinda spooks me.
>>
So if this place exists between our world and the Distortion World, then why were there so many Ghost types here? Hell, why were any wild mons even here? Wouldn't the antimatter and conditions of the Distortion World prevent Pokemon from surviving here?
>>
>>28106517
This place always interested me, especially how the path to it just appeared after beating the elite 4. There's been lots of instances where there would be a guy blocking your way until you beat the elite 4, but with sendoff spring a bunch of trees on a route just disappear.
>>
>>28106568
I would say turn back caves randomness and size, but that would be lazy
>>
>>28106568

The area is an ancient cemetery according to the DP dex entry.

Honestly anti-matter feels like a contrived explanation. I get the feeling Giratina and the Distortion World were supposed to represent a spiritual underworld before they decided that subject was too touchy/spoopy.
>>
>>28106517

I remember getting the good type of chills first time I arrived there after the distortion world segment in Platinum. After all the batshit insanity, fucking Cyrus and FUCKING GIRATINA you just walk away into this eerily quiet, foggy spring that you've never seen before.

It felt like I was walking the path to the other world the opposite way. Went to "hell", for the lack of a better world, and survived. Then they just dropped you off at the entrance and you got to walk out like a ghost that wasn't really supposed to be dead being given clearance to walk back into the world of the living as an apology for the inconvenience. It just felt spooky, but had that feeling of safety at the same time. Like after what you've just been through you knew nothing around there was going to cause trouble but it still gave you a sort of eerie feeling. Must've been the contrast.
>>
File: cloudy with a chance of spooky.jpg (87KB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
cloudy with a chance of spooky.jpg
87KB, 600x898px
>that fucking track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v6-OTynQYI
>>
>>28107108
not to mention the exit leads to route you've been on dozens of times already, yet the entrance to this place was NEVER there before
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.