[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitter Realities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Masrahdow's ""very unique typing"" is not going to be anything special. No new type, no 3 types at once, no typeless, just some type combination we haven't seen before.
Zyguarde's role in SM is going to be extremely underwhelming and tacked on.
Rockruff's super secret evolution is going to end up being something extremely mundane, like being based on time of day.
Ash-Greninja is just going to be an eventmon.
SM is going to be just as handholding, if not moreso, than XY.
>>
>>28100801
>SM is going to be just as handholding, if not moreso, than XY

If that's true than I'm not going to buy anymore games after this except for when they make a region based somewhere in Canada and Black/White remakes. X/Y really fucking disappointed me and I already am regretting my decision to preorder Moon, but I want to see if they redeem themselves.
>>
>>28100801
I hope you just not assuming this
>>
>>28101357
>waahh a game for children will be easy
>>
>>28102244
I know, right? Why can't they just replace the d-pad and face buttons with one big red "WIN" button that you just hold and the game literally plays itself? It is for children after all.
>>
>>28102244

As much as people will say that kids these days have lower attention spans and get frustrated when they can't figure out something fast enough, I don't believe it's true.

By pandering to these things kids are taught from a younger age that if things aren't easy something is wrong with said thing. Don't get basic multiplication? It must be the teacher. Didn't pass a class? The professor must have had a grudge. Didn't get a promotion? The boss isn't fair.

The true problem is is that everyone else made these judgements instead of trying to figure out the reason WHY kids were tuning out. Kids like a challenge, but it has to be done in a way that appeals to them and in a way their brain can figure it out with the right amount of difficulty.

Instead of videogame developers handing everything out they should change the way they do focus studies. Try different puzzles, or pick up a fucking child psychology book.

For example instead of giving out compliments to a child who just did a drawing you should ask them why try drew what they did, and why they used a certain colour or a certain technique. Don't believe me? Next time you're hanging out with your niece, little cousin, and they do something try asking them thought-provoking questions having to do with something they created. Kids (and people in general) love to talk about themselves.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.