[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best pokemon game ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Pokémon_Colosseum.png (180KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Colosseum.png
180KB, 256x363px
Is this the best pokemon game ever?
>>
>>28093068
Probably.
>>
yea. I just started playing again. ima have to play gale after I get done with it.
>>
The sequel is way better
>>
File: 1471305267930.jpg (36KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471305267930.jpg
36KB, 864x960px
>>28093792
>>
>>28093068
Best console game probably.
>>
I know it had the greatest soundtrack of any pokemon game ever.
>>
>>28093068
I like the setting, but the game is flawed.

The sequel is better, but I just overall like the feel of Colosseum more.

Also the AI cheats, since it does things there's no possible way it should know unless it reads what you're doing.

>Umbreon ends up in paralysis
>I heal it
>On the very same turn the AI uses stun spore on it again
>This happens 3 different times I try to heal it
>>
>>28093838
>Man I sure love using Johto's "finest" mons and almost nothing else because this ATMOSPHERE is so good

Not saying it's bad but holy fuck are a fair share of Johtomons annoying to use.
>>
>>28093068
WHERE THE FUCK WERE GROUDON AND KYOGRE??

WHY WERE THEY ON THE BOX???

I fucking love Colosseum and XD though.
>>
>>28094460
The only reason they did that was to help with the PokeDex of the main games of gen 3, since Hoenn had mainly Hoenn Pokemon and the same with Kanto with Kanto Pokemon.
>>
>>28094534
I get that but

>Cutting out stuff like Shadow Scizor in case it could be female
>Making Espeon and Umbreon male locked to make sure you buy FRLG

They could have had more shadow mons too, they even had the aforementioned Scizor along with Porygon2 planned at one point. Those would've been pretty fun, but you wouldn't end up wanting to buy FRLG, now would you?

Besides, the Sevii Islands could have been adjusted for that purpose along with the way Emerald's Safari expansion filled the gaps anyway.
>>
>>28093068
It just bothers me that groudon and kyogre are in the cover and they never get mentioned during the story, feels like fake ad
>>
File: miror_b_by_emlan.png (40KB, 517x515px) Image search: [Google]
miror_b_by_emlan.png
40KB, 517x515px
>>28093068
Gale of Darkness is better. But they're both the best even for pic related alone.
>>
>>28093068
fuck no it was waaaaay too slow, clunky, and felt like a chore playing it. I never even continued playing after reaching the purifying dildo or whatever it was
>>
>>28095139
This. It's total garbage.
>>
>>28095139
Colosseum was horribly paced and not very intuitive at a lot of parts. They fixed a lot of that in Gale of Darkness, I'd certainly recommend it.
>>
>>28095176
i never played gale of darkness but always wanted to give it a try
>>
File: 1471646559615.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1471646559615.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>28095139
>>28095161
>1 minute late one from another
>totally not a samefag
>>
>>28093068
Yes 100%, I would kill for a 3DS port with gen 6 compatibility.
>>
>>28095187
>two people who agree on a topic

LOL BETTER OUT THEM AS A SAMEFAG
>>
>>28095186
Definitely do. The animations and models are miles better than Colosseum's, plus the story is actually pretty funny and a lot less edgy. There's a ton more pokemon variety, as well.
>>
>>28095241
as long as it doesn't take hours completing one part of a new town im in. that whole mirror b. chapter really killed my motivation to keep playing because it was just ungodly slow and annoying
>>
>>28095303
Trust me, I hated it too. Between trying to find cail, then finally stumbling on the ridiculously random sequence of events to make that scientist fall out of the building, and backtracking to high hell through the cipher lair, it was a super unpleasant experience. Gale tells you where you need to go, almost all of the time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.