[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Flare the worst Team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Why.png (643KB, 1512x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
643KB, 1512x1011px
>A mix between Team Rocket and Team Magma, but worse.
>Costs $5 Million PokeDollars to join(Spoiled rich Teens/Adults?)
>Based off Solar Flares, doesn't use majority Fire type Pokemon as a theme for the Motif.(Lysandre main is a Gyarados)
>Dresses Grunts in tacky red suits and with retarded haircuts.
>Xerosic is the only one of the scientists who does anything.
>Malva not having a role in their plot, just a throw away line.
>Lysandre's plan comes off as stupid.
>Lysandre's "Fly Gear" during the final battle is never explained In game.
>>
>>28092681
There. You explained it.
>>
>>28092681
Why are the blue haired and purple haired admins (so forgettable I can't even remember their names) fat when they were pretty skinny in the games?
>>
>>28092681
>See gear for the first time
>Think Clemont is working with Team Flare
I'm just disappointed
>>
Because they phoned in Gen VI. Hard.
>>
>>28092681
>Team Flare means they have to be fire mains
I always thought it was a play on Flair, since the entire region had a heavy emphasis for fashion they'd prefer a darker mystique to it all rather than its beauty.
>>
>>28093764
Because tumblr has a mental deficiency. Can't hurt fatty feelings even though they need a wake up call.
>>
>>28093764
Tumblr
>>
>>28093764
>>28093825
>>28093829
Its clearly a parody of a different picture you fucking facebook retards.
>>
>>28093788
Creating their own form of beauty their way the same way they want create their own version of a perfect world
>>
>>28092681

Malva was easily the most confusing part of Team Flare

They really squandered the idea of a member of the elite four being part of an evil team
>>
>>28093859
I've seen other versions of this image and none of them change the body types of characters
>>
>>28093859
Why would we know that it's a Facebook picture
>>
>>28092681
Yeah, they were clearly gonna have a lot of development in a Z game. Too bad they ditched the idea.
Kinda sad, a Z game that fixed the bad shit in XY like Platinum did with DP would make gen 6 end on a good note.
>>
>>28093904
Then draw it yourself you faggot. Surely tracing isn't beyond you.
>>
>>28093904
Okay?

>>28093923
Yeah, I think that a game was definitely scrapped because a lot of things feel like it needed more time.
>>
>>28093983
And we still haven't gotten that Eternal Flower Floette that was clearly meant to be an event pokemon.
>>
File: 1461771287046.png (219KB, 425x365px) Image search: [Google]
1461771287046.png
219KB, 425x365px
>>28093788
>>28093861
>>
>>28094013
>>28093983
Yep, lots of stuff unexplained about the war 3000 years ago and all the sweet nordic lore involving Zygarde was pushed to the anime.
>>
>>28092681
OP, did you read the story?
and
>Rocket + Magma = Flare
WTF?
>>
>>28092681
At least "killing everyone with a massive superweapon" works.

I mean that can't really be said of most other teams.
>>
File: 1471493786765.png (2MB, 3740x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1471493786765.png
2MB, 3740x1392px
>>28092681
>A mix between Team Rocket and Team Magma, but worse.
no
>Costs $5 Million PokeDollars to join(Spoiled rich Teens/Adults?)
It really shows their vision, an elitist vision about world, wanting to destroy what THEY thing that is ugly/bad. A bunch of rich people with a distorted view about world, a "king's view", evil vs good in a distorted way. (as we can see in real life, rich people with no empathy and no touch or view of the real world, the poor ones)
>Based off Solar Flares, doesn't use majority Fire type Pokemon as a theme for the Motif.(Lysandre main is a Gyarados)
OK, i agree with you, but it's kinda autistic
>Dresses Grunts in tacky red suits and with retarded haircuts.
color psychology
>Xerosic is the only one of the scientists who does anything.
You right! But he's the only big focused scientist too
>Malva not having a role in their plot, just a throw away line.
I like her plot, shows how people are sometimes kinda naive about their leaders/bosses and their goal. They hear something cool and follow the leader.
Image. His plan like all vilains is get more power. He remembers Cyrus without sociopathy/psychopathy. Lysandre wants to restart the world with people that he likes (rich) to end "cruel things" and Cyrus wants to restart the world, be god and make a new one without emotions
Lysandre: rich, distorted vision, hurt(?) by the world
Cyrus: psycho, sociopath
THIS. wtf? you got me

/vp/ needs to pay attention to the game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.