[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it not Ice/Electric?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Why is it not Ice/Electric?
>>
because fossils have to have rock somewhere
>>
>>28092607
Oh, yeah.... Well fuck that. Amaura can be Ice/Rock. Aurorus should've been Ice/Electric.

It learns Electric type moves, it's connected to auroras, (which is probably why,) and its sails are yellow.
>>
>>28092664
That means nothing. Its a fossil first, an ice pokemon second. It wont drop the primary typing under any conditions.

>its sails are yellow
Remind me why colors on a pokemon mean that pokemon MUST be of a certain type? Manectric is light blu, why isnt it flying type? or water type?
>>
>>28092586

It learns a couple electric type moves...big deal. I'm not sure why that means it has to be electric type
>>
File: PhoenixProof[1].gif~c200.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
PhoenixProof[1].gif~c200.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>28092906
Auroras are an electro-magnetic phenomena.

>>28092850
Why do faggots like you always point this out? No one SAID colors must mean anything. All I said was that it is already yellow, therefore since Electric types are yellow it provides a bit of material in favor of the type change.
>>
why the FUCK isn't mewtwo psychic/ice? It learn fucking ice moves, and it lives in a CAVE which is COLD, doesn't it?
>>
>>28092971
>no one SAID colors must mean anything
>it's just that it's yellow and that means something
>>
>>28093002
>If I make a similar statement to the ones in this thread, but with a retarded analogy, maybe someone will think they're stoopid too xd
Drink bleach
>>
It learns 6 Electric moves

It should be Ice Psychic desu, since it learns 9 Psychic moves and it's sail can look pinkish at the right angle
>>
>>28092586
Because it's a fossil and fossils must be rock types
>>
>>28092971
Magnemite line isn't yellow
Voltorb line isn't yellow
Flaafy isn't yellow
>>
>>28093144
>Doesn't mention Ampharos
Nigga, what the fuck. Pallette color doesn't mean much all the time, but there are electric-type Pokémon that are yellow, such as Manetric, Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Zapdos, and so on. It does happen, but it's not the norm
>>
>>28093384
Zekrom isn't yellow
Zebstrika line isn't yellow
Tynamo line isn't yellow
>>
>>28092586
You know the rules and so do I.
>>
>>28093384
how are you using "it's not the norm" to defend a yellow sail as an argument for arourus being electric?
>>
>>28093420
>It does happen, but it's not the norm
Nice reading comprehension, retard
>>
>>28092586
Ice/Electric Mega Aurorus with a huge Speed buff when?
>inb4 "lel megas are kill faget"
>>
>>28093458
Nice taking the bait twice you colossal retard
>>
>>28093420
>tynamo line isn't yellow
Are you trying? Yellow may not be the predominant color, but all three members of that line have yellow features. Zebstrika has yellow sclera.
>>
>>28092971
>Why do faggots like you always point this out? No one SAID colors must mean anything.
But you just listed it as one of the reasons of why it should be electric you fucking retard.
>All I said was that it is already yellow, therefore since Electric types are yellow it provides a bit of material in favor of the type change.
And you're saying it agains right now. Do you even read what you post you retard?
>>
>>28093002
You took this so out of context. Please just stop. And >>28092971 is right, auroras are an electromagnetic effect so it's more then just "it learns an Electric move". Even do I'd see Aurorus more pure Ice, he's more right then you.
>>
Its a fossilmon, its rock by default. If anything you can hope for rock/electric, but it staying rock no matter what.
>>
>>28092586
Same reason Chikorita isn't grass/electric.
>>
>>28092664
>It learns Electric type moves
Good to know turtwig is water type since it learns withdraw, chespin is rock type since it learns rollout, rampardos is ice type since it learns blizzard and ice beam, weavile is water type since it learns surf...

Do you understand what the concept of coverage moves is?
>>
>>28093509
So Sandshrew is electric?
>>
>>28093647
Yeah, and so is beedrill, ninetales, shuckle, jirachi, dunsparce and chingling. Flawless logic on OP's behalf
>>
>>28093713
Those pokemon aren't electric wtf

I hate electric types now
>>
>>28093713
>>28093647
Literally pretending to be retarded
>>
>>28094198
It called making a point. The point is the OP's argument is retarded, and he should feel retarded
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.