[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINE YEARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (88KB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
88KB, 257x193px
NINE YEARS
>>
NINE YEARS IN THE TRASH
>>
YEAH! FUCK YEAH!
>>
HAHAHAHA FUCK YEAH HAHAHA NINE FUCKIN YEARS HAHAAHA HA HAHAAAAAAAA IN THE BIG TRASH HEHEH ;)
>>
You'd think with all that time spent it'd be good.
>>
>>28090202
Ok, this meme needs to die. Also, same fagging, much ?
>>
File: 1431935852259.png (39KB, 261x221px) Image search: [Google]
1431935852259.png
39KB, 261x221px
>>28090394
Nine years of work for one person equals 9 months of work for a team of 12.

The game only took long due to a small staff, not because a lot of work was placed into it. Of course, I doubt /vp/ actually knows anything about videogame development or math for that matter.
>>
is this the boyhood of pokemon?
>>
File: koth tricycle.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
koth tricycle.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>28090202
>>28090210
>>28090221
>>28090389
>>28090394
>>
>>28090581
Well they no doubt did have a lot of breaks between work in those 9 years and there's two of them.
>>
Thinking of playing this for /vp/. Anyone interested in seeing how it's like?
>>
>>28090877
Not really. I'd rather see something like Zeta Omicron
>>
>>28090877
Someone made a post in the last Uranium thread perfectly describing it

>Story is eh, majority of the Fakémon designs are trash apart from a select few which are really good. Grinding is pretty much essential (heh) if you want to be at even playing field against gym leaders and the Pokémon league if you're using an entire team of 6. Then again, most of the game is boring and repetitive and does nothing to deviate from the formula of Pokémon games apart from introducing a new type. The league at the end of the game is probably the only truly interesting part since instead of having a normal elite four it follows the anime approach and has a tournament between the top trainers. The entire gameplay from the game before that is not worth it though, so you'll probably get the same level of enjoyment if you just watch a YouTube video of the ending.

tl;dr its just a generic pokemon game thats kinda fun the first time around
>>
>>28090884
I played those, they were boring as fuck. Not even worth a lp. I was thinking of doing Insurgence at one point though, made by the same guy.
>>
>>28090909
I'd still like to see them. Fuck this shit game.
>>
>>28090918
Why do you hate it so much? Aa far as I played it it was better than most fangames.
>>
>>28090918
t. thesuzerain

Are you mad you can't make a good pokemon fangame?
>>
>>28090908
Your tl;dr is the exact opposite of the other description.
Also disagree about the gym leaders (stopped before the 3rd one), the "hard" parts are the long routes with every trainer being as strong as the last gym leader. It's really boring.
>>
>>28090933
>>28090938
It's just an unbearable amount of go away heat. I don't hate or despise it. I just don't want to have to look at it. It's mediocre in the worst way possible.
>>
>>28090953
That's basically Z/O, though, at least this has fakemon and a new type tied into the story to keep things fresh.
>>
>>28090964
If only either of those wasn't carried out horribly.
>>
Playing it right now, it's not a bad game, it's just not "OUTSTANDING" because people look at the development time and expect something out of this world.

Designs are hit and miss, yeah, but you can easily make a team of 6 with mons that you liked because there's many of them, graphics are ok to good most of the time, a few handful of sprites are a bit off but most of them are surprisingly well done, gameplay is pretty nice, the game is obviously harder than the official games but not insanely harder, I like this way.
>>
>>28090877
It's pretty shit
You're almost always starved for experience (even lvl 50 wild pokemon gives you 500 xp)
The designs in general are terrible and even for the few goods one the sprite work is bad so it just looks mediocre at best
The story is ass but the characters are alright at least
>>
>>28091013
The designs are pretty much shit save for some good ones.
Excluding the non-obedience thing from Reborn, Reborn is a lot more fun.
>>
>>28090202
ON THE BOAT
>>
>>28090202
DMCA'd by a fat basement dweller
>>
>>28091044
I think the non-obedience thing would have been fantastic if it was raised by 5 across the board. I do like the idea of forcing you not to grind, but with the amount of bullshit they throw at you thru should have been a little more forgiving.
>>
>>28091044
I genuinely liked at least 25% of the dex so far, others 35% are at least acceptable and the rest is pretty strange.

Reborn uses official mons so I get what you mean, anyway I really like fangames with fakemons, I find it fascinanting to do a blind run (at least if it's not Quartz tier).
>>
>>28090877
Play Victory Fire instead.
>>
The music is pretty sick, I liked the battle themes (Wild encounter, Trainer, Gym leader, Nuclear encounter, etc), it never gets annoying.
>>
>>28091311
I like the game's battle music better than XY's battle music.
>>
>>28090202
At least now we know how long Sage will take
>>
>>28091516
Not hard, XY's music was mostly shit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.