[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people created Multi evolutions leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1471979044677.jpg (221KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1471979044677.jpg
221KB, 537x1171px
I find so crazy that people actually believe the multi evolutions leaks, people just created that beacuse they were salty about the chinese leaker evolutions being confirmed, and that's all
Stop please, and stop the "There are multiple forms but the design don't change at all" god
>>
>>28089752
I think a multi evolutions for starters would be a good thing because starters is the first pokemon you get and it help everybody ending with a starter they like
>>
>>28089752
Stop getting mad because people don't like fur bait starters
>>
>>28089811
Yeah. Regardless of whether its real or not, it is an interesting idea. Main issue I can see is that it makes any given final evolution for the set less recognizable, and might be frustrating for kids who want the one they saw on TV but don't know how to get.

Really, they might as well just start giving everyone Eevee as their starter at this point.
>>
>>28089752
>I find so crazy that people actually believe the no gym leaks
>>
>>28089949
Tapu Keko
>>
>>28089821

Then just box them then instead of hoping for some pipe dream, you cry babies.
>>
Wait until the starters don't look anything like any of the leaks floating around LOL
>>
>>28089752
>people just created that beacuse they were salty about the chinese leaker evolutions being confirmed

but the split evolution leak is from before the chinese leak was first brought up? by about 3 or 4 days if i remember the dates right. so how was it created as backlash against the chinese leak?
>>
>>28090576
And the riddle leaker hinted at split evos
>>
>>28090576
>is from before the chinese leak was first brought up?
No, it isnt. It came from a leaker here in 4chan at least a whole month after the chinese leaks
>>
>>28090635
nope, you should probably get your facts straight. go look at the leak compilation, it's dated july 4th with the split evolution leak.

the chinese leaks which said the starters were archer, wrestler and siren were only brought up AFTER salandit was revealed which was july 7th. and the chinese leaks and the starter sheet weren't even believed until august 1st with the news about mallow, no gyms, totem pokemon etc.

and if you're talking about the reference sheet as "the chinese leak" then you're just a retard who's conflating a bunch of leaks together and calling them the chinese leaks when they aren't.
>>
>>28090691
I know the concept art isnt the chinese leak. I must've forgotten when the split evo leak was dropped.

Either way, didn't the 2 leaks who said there were split evos get like 3 dtails wrong each, while the chinese one didn't get anything wrong? seems weird.
>>
>>28090582
Hmm, how so?
>>
I can't wait to taste the tears of all the faggots who believe the split evolution theory
>>
>>28089752
>chinese leaker evolutions confirmed
Keep dreaming lol
>>
>>28089752
Multi-evolution theories mainly exist because of Poppmaid.
>>
>>28091005
OP Here, I actually hate those evolutions lol
>>
File: Gen7 leaks.png (268KB, 1174x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Gen7 leaks.png
268KB, 1174x1726px
For people's information, here's the chinese leak, as well as another guy that seems to be legit
Green around those confirmed, and red around those seemingly false
>>
Fakemon, screencapped.
>>
>>28090582
No he didn't.
>>
I actually love poppmaid & co. I just think alternate starter evos would be a cool way to shake up the formula and add some depth. Plus I find it funny that gamefreak would let evos leak so early and there's obviously SOMETHING going on with them and rockruff regarding evolution so the theory isnt too much of a stretch.
>>
>>28091280
yeah i'm the same. while i love all three final evolution leaks, something different is happening this generation as we've seen with the games so far, and i think to rule out of the idea completely based on patterns is somewhat foolish. it's obviously not certain to happen and is definitely a low % chance, but it could be a fun little change since starters just aren't very special anymore
>>
File: 147084192497198.png (56KB, 1294x892px) Image search: [Google]
147084192497198.png
56KB, 1294x892px
>>28089752
>>
No credible leak has said anything about split evolutions.
>>
>>28093036
This

The original Chinese leak only said that the final evolutions will look like archer, wrestler and sirien
>>
>>28093157
And real leaks guy, who may be credible doesn't mention the starters at all. We have no evidence of split starter evos.
>>
>>28091250
Yes he did. I don't have the image of the first riddle, but its the one that show Pikipek's dex and the starters. The starters have an unusual numbering system unlike Pikipek's; Rowlet2is 18, but Rowlet3 is 21, unlike Pikipek whose numbers are consecutively 24, 25.

21-18, 22-19 and 23-20, for Rowlet, Litten and Popplio respectively, is the magic number 3. So, in theory, 3 forms, such as a morning, day and night evo form.
>>
>>28093206
As much as I want the split evo crap to be true, it simply isn't. It is forms or nothing. Why? Because the Alola dex already shows a pokemon as number 10, meaning there is only enough space for starter+2 evosx3, for 9 total slots. Then comes Pikipek for number 10.

Actual split evos would need a lot more space. So it's forms/megas, or national dex/postgame only (completely negating any actual draw they would have.)

The only hope in hell we have of proper split evos is if one set exists on sun and the other in moon, and they only fit together in the national dex, which would be entirely too convoluted for Gamefreak to bother with.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.