[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread: stuff that irks you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tr.jpg (65KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
65KB, 554x554px
>Durant doesn't have a Queen evolution for the females
>>
>>28085686
Actually strange that we didn't got a queen ant variant or evolution. Guess they didn't want to pull a 2nd vasp
>>
I can't use an in-game currency of some kind to change the type of ball my pokémon resides in after its hatched/captured.
>>
Hitmonchan's skirt
Kangaskhan Baby not being its own species
>>
Dugtrio and magneton not evolving by having 3 of their pre evos in the party at once all 3 at the same level (as an alternative evolving method, at least)

Magnezone not having the ability levitate despite appearing floating in all its game/anime/manga appearances.

Shuckle having a higher BST than Gengar, Scolipede, Heracross, etc.
>>
File: 1470164608275.jpg (15KB, 395x261px) Image search: [Google]
1470164608275.jpg
15KB, 395x261px
>>28085715

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING THIS AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>28085686

Never thought about it but that is some bullshit.
>>
>>28085686

The PSYduck line isn't psychic

Nothing truly links Tauros and Miltank.
>>
>>28085686
Because that worked out so well the last time.
>>
>>28085849
Actually, that first one makes Diglett and Magnamite sound pretty baller as partners.

>"Yo, boss, we wanted to show our appreciation for you by CATCHING TWO MORE of our own kind for you!"
>>
>>28086152
Durant looks promising though, minus the moment when someone busts out a Special Fire attack

Sumbitch is deceptively fast and hits hard
>>
>>28085751
>Hitmonchan's skirt
I have the same problem but with throh and sawk clothes, the pokedex explain how they make their belts, but what about their clothes.
>>
>>28085751
>Kangaskhan Baby not being its own species
This
I want Kanga to be it's own pokemon and have a split male evolution that's fighting type
>>
HMs
>>
>>28085715
>can't just plug two pokeballs into a PC for a quick transfer
IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE AND NO ONE'S PICKING UP ON IT
>>
>>28088841
The only reason I can come up with that would make them not want to do this is the possible duplication of rare items (i.e. master ball and cherish ball). That can be fixed by destroying the original transfered from ball but still this is GF we are talking about.
>>
>>28085943
Are you also triggered that GOLDuck is blue?
>>
>>28085715
I never knew that I wanted this, but I do now
>>
>>28088879
I wouldn't expect it to retain the ball usage even if you transfered it out. I just want the ability to move pokemon into more fitting pokeballs, especially for when I catch something early on and don't have the right kind available.

The main oddness I could see would be Luxury balls, but then they'd just need to make it so the transfer scrubs any effects. Or don't, and let people transfer their pokemon into luxury balls. It isn't like friendship is hard to boost.
>>
I was extremely upset when I went to the studio place in X and Y, gave my character some makeup, and then they removed it.

I like making female characters for RPGs and the like, and I was just pissed off. What's the point in not letting you keep the makeup? Parents will get mad? who gives a fuck its not like its fucking body oil and titty tassles.
>>
>>28085715
Can someone explain what this means? How do you tell?
>>
>>28085686
Durant will never have schooling
>>
>>28089953
Have you played gen6? When you catch/hatch a Pokemon you can see what type of ball it's in. For example, your starter is in a pokeball.

There should be some type of mechanic to change that ball when its healed at a center, used in battle, or viewed from the menu.
>>
Braviary is limited to sky drops limit like other flying types despite the pokedex saying he's capable of lifting an entire fucking car while flying.
>>
>>28090093
For what purpose would Durant have schooling though?
>>
>>28094397
Maybe not schooling per say, but swarming is definitely a thing that ants do. I made the mistake of disturbing a fire ant nest a few months ago, and those fuckers came out of nowhere and went everywhere.
>>
>>28090093
Schooling for Combee could be cool, has too much sense.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.