[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160630-142132.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160630-142132.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I am completing the pokedex in x and y and I am at 560 pokemon and I am having trouble finding some pokemon like cryagnol and others
>>
Lrn to serebii.
>>
>>28043193
Make a spreadsheet and narrow down to what youre missing and where it can be found. Use bulbapedia. Go get them. Not possible? GTS.
>>
>>28043193
Cryogonal is in the frost cavern, 5% appearance rate.
>>
>>28043438
This. Also you can play the system and ask for pre-evos or evos of Pokemon you don't have yet. Took me a few months but now I'm at 706, only missing a few legendaries and alt. forms (like Unown).
>>
>>28043193
Don't be afraid of using GTS. If you put something reasonable up you'll likely get a response within minutes.
>>
I know but gts is a pain in the ass since spearows are going for Genesect meloetta and other legendaries except for a shiny swalot i got for a kadabra
>>
>>28043490
>he doesn't have D/P/Pt
>he doesn't understand how easy it is to get Unown in Gen4

Just use Memento already.
>>
>>28043518
Put Pokemon up yourself. The reason a lot of the requests are unreasonable is because the good ones go fast.
>>
>>28043518
You put up your own requests.
Guaranteed you'll get a response within the hour. Breed starters or something worthwhile.
>>
>>28043518
The trades you see are shit because no one takes them, while the reasonable ones cycle out pretty rapidly. Most of the requests are actually normal and not retarded, but the stupid ones pile up and don't go away.
>>
>>28043518
I'm the same anon as >>28043549
but I'll even help you for breedable mons.
>>
>>28043193
If you wanna cheat,use wondertrade,trade shitty first route mons,keep wondertrading until you get a certain pokemon,whille doing another thing
>>
>make thread admitting you haven't caught them all
MOOODS
>>
just put up a ditto with a message that says "6ivs hacked" ask for whatever you want then give it a minute
>>
Just catch/raise a shitton of haunters and offer them up on gts. Those go the fastest, in my experience
>>
>>28043981
Isn't the rule that you have to want to catch them all? OP is trying to.
>>
File: Untitled.png (198KB, 1015x910px)
Untitled.png
198KB, 1015x910px
>>28044454
This. Did it with Kadabra.
Hatch 5 Abra, take to Sky Pillar with expshare on, do 1 or 2 horde battles to evolve them all. They trade for almost anything.

Also had a lot of luck with Chansey and Sableye.
>>
File: legends.png (476KB, 1393x1728px) Image search: [Google]
legends.png
476KB, 1393x1728px
>>28043193
Use the GTS.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.