[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/! I wanted to get a General Opinion Thread going. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (938KB, 2050x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
938KB, 2050x502px
Hey /vp/! I wanted to get a General Opinion Thread going. What's the topic??

>Please tell me how you feel about Pokèmon Sun and Moon

Share any opinion you have. Please keep it clean and respectful.

Pokèmon Sun and Moon is going to be Game of the Year. It'll have some of the best gameplay we've seen all year for RPG's and I don't think they've even scratched the surface of new Pokemon. Although in the back of my mind I'm fearful of another short and simple game.

Alolan Pokemon were pretty unexpected for me, but I don't think they're going to get any better. I don't like the Gen I only idea. It seems like this region is one of a kind and only showing the spotlight to generation one is kind of annoying. I'm not choosing sides on which gen is the best but I do feel that some Pokemon do need more love than others. But let's not name names ;) Alolan Noctowl, Shiftry, and Floatzel

Also, Guzma is pretty great. The whole Team Skull is a nice turn from the normal groups. But it may be a little too harsh for the younger players. Hoodlums aren't that great. Neither is Scrafty.

We all know how these Z-Moves have turned out. It seems to have replaced mega evolution... Which was shoved down our throats. Meeting with Korina and battling on top of that time wasting tower... But it got me hooked. Mega Aerodactyl is my boy. He's looking like a demon. But. Now he's being shoved to the side for these once a game power moves. Not that great I enjoyed being able to build a team around a "mascot" (if you will) Working with a power Pokemon was so much fun. But I guess now every Pokemon is a power Pokemon. Oh well.

The starter designs aren't so bad. I enjoyed all three. For an American based region, they seem to fit the bull. All of these Pokemon are rather common here and for in well. I was a huge popplio supporter I hope the leaks aren't true because Siren-Seal doesn't make the cut [\spoiler]
>>
>>28042450
I really like how the game is going, I actually don't have fave mons yet but i know there's going to be somee that i'm going to love, well the only one is Popplio and no more
>>
>>28042450
Ultimately I'm going to choose Litten If it turns out to be another repeate offender, I'll drop it and pick up something way better.

I like the idea of split evolution lines... Again? I mean the idea really isn't that drastic. It just seems to be emphasized because of all the leaks.

I'm actually pretty excited for this game and to be able to build a whole team of new pokemon.

Generation 6 mons were rather interesting. I struggled to find a mon I enjoyed throughly. Barbaracle was cool for his messy and clunky design... That's all I'll say about my Gen 6 team hahaha.

Generation seven looks very promising /vo/ and I'm excited to read what you think
>>
>>28042450
I'm overall excited.
I used to absolutely hate Fairy types, but I went out on a whim and decided to do a monotype and now they're my absolute favourite. I love basically every new fairymon in Alola so far and am looking forward to doing another fairy monotype. I'm hoping one of the starters gets a fairy typing just so I can use them (if the leaks are real I guess I'll be going with Popplio).

I'm also pretty excited to not have to use HM's. As less this is what it seems.

After we get the CoroCoro leaks for September I'm going to avoid this and other sites all together so I can at least keep a few pokemon a surprise for myself. I'm just hoping there's still a chunk of pokemon not revealed.
>>
>>28042565
Morelull looks like one of my team members. It's eyes are so simplistic but make the Pokemon. I can't wait to have a grass/fairy
>>
So far it looks great. It seems like this game just keeps captivating me more and more with each new trailer. I haven't been this excited for a Pokemon game in a while.
>>
>>28042565
I also wanted to ask when should we expect the next set of CoroCoro leaks. It should be around the 8th, yes?

>>28042592
Definitely one of my top favourites. I love that it's a basically a walking nightlight/lamp.
>>
>>28042647
It is adorable. I don't even know if I want it to evolve!!
>>
>>28042647
I think the 9th is more likely personally but it'll be around there
>>
>>28042450
I don't know how I feel about cleaning up beaches. It doesn't seem like it's something I want to stop doing. I know it's a lot of money... But I don't really seem to have issues with medicine. I can always run back to a mart... And I don't plan on using 20,000 worth of potions.
>>
>>28042709
Thanks for roughly confirming.
>>
>Rowlett
borb
It's a bit better than most Grass starters but I've never been a fan. Robinhood evolution is exceptionally neat though. When I first saw it I thought, "this is too creative, Gamefreak would never make a Pokemon this smart"
>Litten
Initial opinion on it was mixed; I really like it now. There's a lot of competition amongst the Fire starters but it fits in quite well. I'm excited about Beltigre; that design has the potential to go far.
>Popplio
At first I was of the opinion that Popplio was the best of the 3 but not by much. As of now it's still my favourite however I don't think it's quite a 5/5 design, better than Litten but still only by a margin. Sirenaid though is another exceptionally creative design and the moment I saw Popplio I thought Water/Fairy so I'm glad it turned out that way. Easily my favourite of the final stages despite all of them being really strong.
>SM themselves
Really really excited for these games though growing a bit fearful for the quality of content. I haven't been blown away by any new Pokemon yet outside the leaked starters. However if we combine Vikavolt with the starters as the only known 3 stage final evolutions, there's a lot of hope to be had because of how good all of those lines turned out despite none of them being particularly amazing in their first stage. Really pumped to see the secret to Rockruff, Rockruff is my favourite officially revealed Gen 7 Pokemon and I'm crossing my fingers that its evolution(s) will be exceptional.
>>
I think it's looking to be my favorite games in the series. Obviously, that depends on the story, the region, and the rest of the Pokemon (ie. the starter evos), but I've liked most of the Pokemon so far.

This might be the first time I buy both games as soon as they come out, and it'll be the first time I've bought both games since FR/LG.
>>
>>28042960
I have both games preordered. I also want the hardcover guide... I don't like the box legends though. Solgaleo isn't that great.
>>
Semi-serious question here, but what if from now on we only get a few (around xy tier) ofnew pokemon and the rest are region adaptations. How would you feel?

I personally wouldn't mind to be honest. As long as I can trade over other forms (Like alola and so forth).
>>
>>28042450
Everything seems great. The only thing I'm still wary on is the supposed starter leaks, and if the region will feel too barren.
>>
>>28043542
It would be a great money maker.

It would be fun having Alolan Pokemon on a Gen 4 team. Especially in the snowy areas!!
>>
>>28043637
Bump for future
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.