[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megastones confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: megastoneconfirm.png (451KB, 703x583px) Image search: [Google]
megastoneconfirm.png
451KB, 703x583px
I was looking at the text in the chinese leak and noticed the word "mega" followed by the chinese character for rocks or stones.
can someone please translate the text in the red box?
>>
Has this been discussed yet?

can someone translate?
>>
is there a full translation from the chinese leak somewhere?
>>
File: reacc2.png (63KB, 147x150px) Image search: [Google]
reacc2.png
63KB, 147x150px
oh god
I was hoping we could have a mega-kanghaskan free generation
please god no
>>
>>28042708
Kangaskhan is already part of the alolan dex and megas aren't going anywhere. Mega mom is forever
>>
Mega Fug + z moves confirmed then?
>>
>>28042745

Please at least I hope they nerf that shit somehow
>>
File: 1469895520645.jpg (214KB, 1251x574px) Image search: [Google]
1469895520645.jpg
214KB, 1251x574px
It's referring to the Z ring stones and comparing them to mega stones.
>>
>>28042358
My chinese is kinda bad but if 'im reading it right, mega stones will become key items, so a pokemon won't need to hold a mega stone to mega evolve anymore
>>
>>28042903
thank you kind anon

so if it is comparing it to mega stones, perhaps it means they're still in the game?

I guess if mega-stones were really removed, they would have mentioned it as of now
>>
Doesn't the bracelet toy have an indent on the back for a megastone?

I remember people talking about it but I couldn't find a proper picture.
>>
>>28043013
>>I guess if mega-stones were really removed, they would have mentioned it as of now
Yeah, just like the Battle Frontier on ORAS
>>
>>28043013
it's obvious megas are going to be back in; dumping 30+ formes they JUST made would be a fucking massive waste.

the real question is whether or not there will be new ones.
>>
File: SynchroMegaShinka.png (748KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
SynchroMegaShinka.png
748KB, 854x960px
>>28043033
>>
File: 1468050986334.png (39KB, 1239x658px)
1468050986334.png
39KB, 1239x658px
>>28042490
>>
>>28042955

>Megastone no longer taking slot
>Mega kanghaskan holding z stone

Please stop anon
>>
>>28043083

Megas are supposed to be key features for gen VI, and most of the kiddies that play this game like megas, why remove them? You can't just remove them one generation after.

Battle frontier wasnt appealing for the great majority that was casuals anyway, but not having frontier sucks, we got the shit masion and i hate it.
>>
Mega Kang will live forever.
>>
File: 1472085132756s.jpg (2KB, 125x88px)
1472085132756s.jpg
2KB, 125x88px
>>28043348
>>
>>28042708
GameFreak at least seems to be aware she's being a problem. I remember reading an interview where Masuda said they feel Mega Mom and Garchomp ara being used too much.
>>
>>28043404
Hopes are high for new megas that can indeed counter Mega Mom then?

Mega Dad
>>
>>28043472

That's why they made M-Gallade wasn't it?
He's pretty much a wrap for GF's "fixing" mega-mom.
>>
Megas aren't being removed. At the very least, the Mega Evolutions we can use now are still going to be accessible, and there may not be new ones.

Masuda confirmed back in April when he was on Pokenchi that Mega Evolution would be returning in Sun/Moon. That much is confirmed.

Not making new Mega Evolutions, though, is ridiculous. I'm aware it's a possibility, but GameFreak would be really stupid not to make new Mega Evolutions. When he was on Pokenchi, Masuda was asked about Mega Evolutions for Greninja and Weavile, to which he just shrugged. Not only that, but Masuda was mauled by angry fans after the release of ORAS, upset that there wasn't a Mega Flygon.

They are aware the fandom wants more, and they shouldn't ignore that.

>>28043404
That's what Dazzling is for.
>>
>>28043556
I really dont think pokemon with Megas from gen 1 will get alolan forms, not that it's impossible, but I highly doubt.

While Dazzling looks like a nice ability, if Bruxish doesnt have a good stat spread its going to be useless. Plus, who else can have that ability? It would be nice if more than one pokemon could have it.
>>
>>28042358
what if z moves have priority, fighting zmove would make megamom useless
>>
>>28043712

Dazzling would be great on a defensive mega like maybe Milotic.
I, too, fear Bruxish will be shite. Yeah it "blocks" priority but most priority users will have ways to fuck it over. Talonflame has U-Turn (with great base speed), Scizor has Bug Bite (probably a KO if Brux can't burn with Scald), Kanga will prob KO with 1.5× Double-Edge, M-Pinsir's Return or rare STAB X-Scissor will prob net a kill. Only Lopunny and Medicham may have issues with this thing.

It needs monstrous defences to survive these mons, we talking Alomomola tier.
>>
>>28043832

From what we saw on the gamescom footage, it might be hard to tell if priority on z moves is confirmed considering pikachu is surely faster than the starters, but for a move with high base and no recoil or charge power that can only be used once and type is restricted to types on moveset plus taking item slot, it is sorta fair
>>
>>28043556
>Masuda confirmed back in April when he was on Pokenchi that Mega Evolution would be returning in Sun/Moon. That much is confirmed.

I feel like this should have been a bit more widespread.

Please do give my aibo Greninja a mega though. Please Gamefreak.
>>
>people actually believe they took megas out
>>
>>28044037
It got overshadowed by the fact that we all expected real gameplay at that time, but were just shown the reveal trailer again, and the entire community was salty about it.
>>
>>28044109

Especially with alolan forms having focus.

What we should be concerned about is new megas
>>
>>28044156

I'm sure we'll get like the Johto starters and Johto box mascots and that's it.
>>
>>28042708
didn't we already have five of those?
>>
The reason they introduced the alternate universes with and without mega forms was so they could drop them in the next game. Get fucked, everyone.
>>
File: 1470100919323.png (1MB, 3325x2203px) Image search: [Google]
1470100919323.png
1MB, 3325x2203px
>>28042358
Retards who honestly think megastones aren't going to be in Sun/Moon are as retarded as the people who thought Fairy was a fake type and Hawlucha was a fake pokemon.
>>
>>28043348
Kek, if the check doesn't come in the form of a new Pokemon, it'll be a move. I wouldn't worry about it, even if they don't nerf it.
>>
>>28044398
The only news this gen that really matters to me is Mega Typhlosion.
>>
>>28045099

This should have the Johto pandering game dammit.

Where are my Johto Alola formes?
>>
>>28045009
Nah, this is worse. Gamefreak isn't going to get rid of Pokemon that already exist, megas or otherwise. Features come and go between gens, but this is about as stupid as it gets. It's on par with thinking gen 7 is going to remove a currently existing pokemon from the games.
>>
>>28045128
No shit. Kanto got their turn in XY, holy shit, move on. Pander to me for once, fucknuggets. I need that Mega Noctowl, too.
>>
>>28045403

>Kanto gets Alola forms
>Johto gets most of the new megas

I can dream right?

>>28045339

I don't think it's that stupid. Gamefreak has made some questionable choices between games and I do think it's odd we haven't seen anything about them. Still Masuda already confirmed that they're returning.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.